Asian Shows

Asian Shows
Asian Shows

|Happy Birthday OtakuGirl-Debo|

.Leprechaun. IF-Addictz

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 06 February 2018 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Note: This post contains terms related to a particular fandom and nicknames we use to call ourselves. Sorry, but it looks funnier this way.

Shawzy: Mic testing 1...2...3... Attention everyone this post will take you through severe fangirling and unexpected twisted funny times. Enter at your own risk. The main guest will be none other than our Ms. Bengal Beauty DeboleenaBig smile, part-time hardworking CCStern Smile and full-time fangirl in all possible Bunny fan sitesROFLAnd you can politely call us FB girl gang or WA girl gang who are hosting this Bunnylicious party this year. Geek

Shawzy the eomma of our gangCool is busy preparing all the events while the three little angelsHeart behind are squealing and giggling delightfully.

Shawzy: Cant you guys see I am working here?Ouch You all are playing and making my work more difficult?AngryAngry
The scoldy foldy... yet cary pary little girl.

Kadz: Oh come on ShaSoo eommaGeek, you know all the work. If we come, we'll make a huge mess. If you are interested working double time I am ready to jump in.Shocked
The most innocent maknae.Blushing

Jamz: Eomma likes some messEmbarrassed. Reemz shall we help her work a lil harder?LOL
Kitty paws limited edition.Cool

Reemz: Yea eomma needs some drilling today.
Pubby dreamer.Day Dreaming

Shawzy: No need. You all get up and dip yourselves in the holy water.AngryAngry

Kadz: So tells the dirty mind.ShockedLOL

Shawzy narrowed her eyes at KadzAngry, making Kadz look even smaller.Ouch 

Reemz: You guys can fight later. Debo will enter anytime soon.Clap

You missed the name for Debo right? ShockedYeaa... shhh. It's a secret.Stern Smile I heard she loves bunny a lot and even funds for World Bunny organizationLOL. Let's call her BunMaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Deboleena entered and the cheer was louderWink (La la la la) enough to tear the ears. Dressed beautifully like an angel. Big smile

Kadz: Hawww you look sho beautiful.Day Dreaming

Shawzy: You know we Bengali's are always Tongue*Cough* *Cough* stunning. Star

Debo: Ha, I know I look beautiful.Wacko

Flicking her hair she gives Kadz a death glareShockedOuch

Jamz: Guys! Guys! Listen, let's all gather together for the performance and we'll have the party Partylater on. ApproveCome on... fasssttt!Cool

It's Deboleena's birthday and no EXO performingStar, can that ever happen? Inviting especially for her birthday, EXO without a second thought caught the next flight to KolkataShocked. Now you know the 'Power' of Deboleena. Yall be careful with her. I repeat.Dead

Opening the stage with a 'Boom' lights blinding the eyesight, nine of beautiful looking young men appeared on stageHeart. Increasing the screams and chants from the audience they started performing  Deboleena's recent favorite 'Cosmic RailwayParty

Bubbling with joy, Deboleena screamed and cheered for her manHeart and eight other crushesOuch

Kadz: I repeat two of the eight are younger to her. ROFL Wacko

Jamz: Leave my virus phu-leezOuch Cry

Descending the steps a bunny was seen hopping and approaching our very own BunMaErmm and asked for her hand with crossing his legs at the ankle and bowing.Shocked

Reemz: I think Debo has reached Cloud 9.

Shawzy: Stop talking you, spoiled kidsAngry. Lemme not miss anything.Geek

Jamz: Its gonna be electric...LOLLOL

The whole performance was rich and divine with Deboleena taking the center stage and nine yummy yummy pepperosHeart performing around her. Living a dream adds meaning to the life dont it? Ermm

Four other evil elfs joined Deboleena on stageEmbarrassed and helped to bring the exclusive chocolate cake made by Suho himself Shockedespecially for her. Happy birthday being played Deboleena slid the cruel knife on that soft fluffy cake.Disapprove Giving the first bite to Suho and ...Stern Smile

Shawzy: Movie time.Embarrassed Bring me some popcorn.Party

Jamz: Someone cover our pure maknae's eyes.Shocked

Kadz: You know its unfaiirrr!!!CryCry

The party ended up with Kadz left in tearsCry for missing the show and Deboleena's never-ending hatred for her.Shocked

Edited by .Leprechaun. - 08 February 2018 at 8:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.Leprechaun. IF-Addictz

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 06 February 2018 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Saengil Chukha Hamnida
Saengil Chukha Hamnida
Saengil Chukhaaayoo Debo
Keep smiling keep shining and I wish your all wishes come true and you met your favorite KPOP oppa SUHO soon and just keep smiling and once again happiest and healthiest birthday to you too sarangheyooo chinguya i wish you all happiness!!!

You are amazing because other people see only your outer appearance. But we see you as strong, creative and intelligent, either we are together or apart. Happy Birthday To the most wonderful Girl. Wishing you the most amazing, sensational, incredible, awesome, brilliant and fantastic Happy Birthday Deboleena !!

HAPPIE HAPPIE BIRTHDAY DEBO Heart okay you were one few kpop friend I first made when I got into kpop and it's so fun talking to you and fangirling together. I sincerely wish one day you would go to sk meet Suho Big smile .Let this special day bring you years upon years of happiness., health and prosperity saengilchuakeeHeart
Saengilchuakee Debo!!

Ps: don't forget to take your dongsaeng with you to korea bhuing bhuing

Girl happy birthday to you,
Stare at him all you want!!
Because he is yours,
Enjoy your day,
Because tu hai aaj ki superstar!!

Wish you many more happy returns of the day Saasuma!!! I know you work in 'Full-time hating Kadyn' process but do take care of yourself to. I wish this year will bring you an abundance of joy and happiness. Keep smiling and be happy. Don't forget to hate me on daily basis and good luck. Love ya Saasuma Heart

Edited by .Leprechaun. - 08 February 2018 at 11:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rai-kishori. IF-Sizzlerz

Captain Javitri

Posted: 08 February 2018 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Debodi! <3 <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranbirrocks IF-Stunnerz

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 09 February 2018 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Many happy returns of the day Debo Hug. Have a good day and year 

Bildergebnis fr happy birthday