Fan Fictions

Dear Diary... The Safest Option---> Pg 28 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 32

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay anotha ff of urz
seems v. interestin
start soon
aww ur endin just an umbrella Ouch
u gonna post character intro

Nope no charecter intro u guys will have to figure out the characters all by ur selves just like in umberellaLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dear Diary... The Safest Option---> Pg 28 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 10:58am | IP Logged
we will figure it out, and continue soon!!!! Smile

munizaaa

Goldie

munizaaa

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged

PART 1

Hey Diary Watz up,

Lol, don't worry I am not crazy at least not yet, but I am sure I will be very soon!!! U know I just turned 18 last June, and since then my parent are like on my back to try to get me engaged!! I mean come on I am only 18 but they are all like 'no our daughter is getting too old we wont be able to find a suitable groom' blah blah blah… And guess what today I find out I am engaged ha ha ha… (that was a sarcastic laugh by the way), I actually feel like crying right now. I will be going to Brown with the thought in my mind that I am already engaged to some freaky weirdo. They even told me his name, but I don't remember it any more, just goes to show how much care for my groom to be!!! So I ll call him MR.X. This name is very special because X means that I DO NOT want his entry in my beautiful life. Oh yeah one more thing my sister in law told me, in passing, that he also happens to go to brown. No wonder my parents were forcing me to go there. And my Sister in law was making such a big deal about all of this she is like 'oh it will be so romantic to be with ur sweetheart' , ya right if I see him there in brown I will take out my sandal and beat him!!! Anyways I ll be going now, its time for me to leave, my flight just landed, don't take me wrong I am still excited, but I am no longer overjoyed that I was during my first entry.

An Angry ANGRY

Fianc!!!!

She was finally here to Brown, the place she had been dreaming about for ages and here it was, every where she looked she only saw, either nerds or Richy Riches (a name for show off rich people). She placed herself among both she had made it to brown on her merit and brains but she wasn't really that poor either, her father was a lawyer and her mother a fashion designer, and the money was good, she always got what she wished for. Ok so she wasn't as rich as some of the people here whose dads were engineers and CEO's of companies, but she wasn't as bad off either.

Well right now she was waiting for Ria to show up, her only friend, actually she wasn't even a friend more like an acquaintance, she had met her by an accident, literally an accident, when Kripa had first learned to drive, Ria had been her first victim. They often talked on the phone, but she wasn't really a friend.

She was still in her thoughts when a red car zoomed past her spraying her with mud, aww great now she would have to go change, but before that she would go kill the ****** . She was already having a bad enough day, this guy, who ever he was would now be the one that would have to bear the wrath of her anger. She had a serious problem with anger anyone that crossed her when she was upset of angry was as good as dead.

She did not even give him time to properly get out of the car before her hand went smacking his cheeks, leaving behind the roar of silence. Kripa looked around every one was watching with their mouths open, had she done something bad?? It was when he took off his sun glasses, to reveal his eyes, that she realized that she had definitely done something bad!!!

Edited by munizaaa - 26 December 2006 at 11:50am

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
omg
sum1 has bad temper and needs an anger management
amazing part
cont soon
oh man poor kripa
i bet its angad
and wth she's engaged...it betta be angad she's engaged 2
but i hav a feelin its sum1 else

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
oh gosh... does she have to slap her fiancee angad in their first meeting.. hehe.. i always say to angu tht he should slow down his speen whilst driving his sports car... Wink hehe... wow...
i hope u r continuiing this as well as ur other ff.. esp. just an umbrella.. its been ages since u ve continued.. plz continue,..

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Originally posted by hot_girl_2525

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay anotha ff of urz
seems v. interestin
start soon
aww ur endin just an umbrella Ouch
u gonna post character intro

Nope no charecter intro u guys will have to figure out the characters all by ur selves just like in umberellaLOLLOL

oh manOuchLOL

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by munizaaa

Hey Guys I AM BACK i know i tortured all of u a lot but it wasnt my fault my internet got messed actually my brothers messed it up Angry Angry Angry but thanks for ur comments i will continue today both my FF's.   oh yeah and its my birthday in 2 days 28 of december!! I am soooo happy Big smile i love today!!   Tongue Tongue

ughh brothersDead and yah we share b'daysLOLbut tom is ma hubbies b'dayLOL

saragul

saragul

Posted: 26 December 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
continue soon plz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top