Dear Diary... The Safest Option---> Pg 28 - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
oh gosh... does she have to slap her fiancee angad in their first meeting.. hehe.. i always say to angu tht he should slow down his speen whilst driving his sports car... πŸ˜‰ hehe... wow...
i hope u r continuiing this as well as ur other ff.. esp. just an umbrella.. its been ages since u ve continued.. plz continue,..
Originally posted by munizaaa

Nope no charecter intro u guys will have to figure out the characters all by ur selves just like in umberellaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh manπŸ˜†

Originally posted by munizaaa

Hey Guys I AM BACK i know i tortured all of u a lot but it wasnt my fault my internet got messed actually my brothers messed it up 😑 😑 😑 but thanks for ur comments i will continue today both my FF's.   oh yeah and its my birthday in 2 days 28 of december!! I am soooo happy πŸ˜ƒ i love today!!   πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

ughh brothers🀒 and yah we share b'daysπŸ˜†but tom is ma hubbies b'dayπŸ˜†

great part i think thats angad
OMG SHE SMACKED ANGAD KHANNA the ANGAD KHANNA!!! i hope angad is the guy she is getting engaged to! wait she didnt get engaged yet rite cuz i mean she cant have a ring without meeting the person and im sure she would never be able to forget angad even in a glance. omg first day at college and she messes with angad!!! tough luck poor krips! continue soon!

Originally posted by Numera89

OMG SHE SMACKED ANGAD KHANNA the ANGAD KHANNA!!! i hope angad is the guy she is getting engaged to! wait she didnt get engaged yet rite cuz i mean she cant have a ring without meeting the person and im sure she would never be able to forget angad even in a glance. omg first day at college and she messes with angad!!! tough luck poor krips! continue soon!

well its the other kind of engaged like u know her marraige is kind of fixed with just their parents meeting each other.

Originally posted by candyprincess

great part i think thats angad

which one the one she slapped or the one that is Mr.X

oho kripa kya kiya πŸ˜† plz cont soon πŸ˜ƒ
OMG!!!! u'v startd a new ff..!! wooooohooooo lol
im definetly gona b readin dis 1 aswel!!
n 1st part woz absolutly mind-blowin!! OMG has kripa lykd slapd angad?! n is he her fiance.. aaaaaaaaaa i wana read mor..!!! rite mor..!! lol
awesome, awesome, ABSOLUTLY MINDBLOWIN start 2 d ff!!!
luvin it alredy πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜›
xxMWAH!xx
xx Saz xx
kripa ouch zor ka diya kya πŸ˜† nice part. i won't predict anything now. i will after some parts πŸ˜‰ continue soon