Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

DT outburst and tears later.....

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I hate DT today for the mere language he  used against carol and also the way he spoke to rupali , whats wrong with him , looks like he is very very insecure abt his position and hence is just trying all sorts of things to stay in the BB house .

What has happened to Amit all of a sudden , I dont like this amit , this one seems haughty and self centred , in this rate he wont have any friends ever outside .

hats off to Rupali for standing up for her friend and shutting Deepak's mouth and reminding him of his age and maturity .

Ragini has started annoying me with her bhashans and manipulative nature .

Ravi looks to be the new target now and he is feeling left out now , Rahul is the best , he is quietly observing things and is very non-controversial .

rakhi too seems to be maintaining a low profile nowadays , her nautanki is not that much now .

carol doesnt seem to be fake to me from any angle, she seems very straightforward and frank , I like her .

My likes list includes

rahul,ravi and carol with baba sehgla mostly on the list till now

dislikes includes

ragini,DT and amit with Rupali  and Rakhi swinging both sides

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hats off to rupali?? she is d main reason of d fight n be a man a women no one takes insult as carol did of DT infront of everyone tht makes him loose his temper but later he reliased n apologized
*Ajju* IF-Dazzler
*Ajju*
*Ajju*

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I hate DT today for the mere language he  used against carol and also the way he spoke to rupali , whats wrong with him , looks like he is very very insecure abt his position and hence is just trying all sorts of things to stay in the BB house .

What has happened to Amit all of a sudden , I dont like this amit , this one seems haughty and self centred , in this rate he wont have any friends ever outside .

hats off to Rupali for standing up for her friend and shutting Deepak's mouth and reminding him of his age and maturity .

Ravi looks to be the new target now and he is feeling left out now , Rahul is the best , he is quietly observing things and is very non-controversial .

rakhi too seems to be maintaining a low profile nowadays , her nautanki is not that much now .

carol doesnt seem to be fake to me from any angle, she seems very straightforward and frank , I like her .

My likes list includes

dislikes includes

Initially I used to like DT but now feel he is out of his mind ..I mean he is too negative , if anybody comes to him for advice or something he never give anything positive , he will try to put some fuel . he is just trying to unsettle everyone and somehow he thinks what he is doing is right ...Its time for Deepak to get out .Even his wife wants him to be out ...I guess he needs to see doctor as soon as he gets out I mean I am not making fun of him I just think he is going through some mental breakdown or somthing ....well its ma personal opinion Tongue
Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BigBoss_No.1

Originally posted by tina59

My likes list includes

dislikes includes

Initially I used to like DT but now feel he is out of his mind ..I mean he is too negative , if anybody comes to him for advice or something he never give anything positive , he will try to put some fuel . he is just trying to unsettle everyone and somehow he thinks what he is doing is right ...Its time for Deepak to get out .Even his wife wants him to be out ...I guess he needs to see doctor as soon as he gets out I mean I am not making fun of him I just think he is going through some mental breakdown or somthing ....well its ma personal opinion Tongue

Clap agree with u
and i agree with the mental breakdown ... he needs mental treatment ASAP and another must is learning basic manners to be more respectful when he talks abt any woman.

tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blueash

Hats off to rupali?? she is d main reason of d fight n be a man a women no one takes insult as carol did of DT infront of everyone tht makes him loose his temper but later he reliased n apologized

I dont agree that its rupali's fault , whom would go to and pour ur heart out , to ur best or closest friend right? and thats exactly what she did . She never asked carol to behave the way she did or said anything to her to get her influenced . So , whatever carol did was her responsibilty and whatever DT did was his , the problem was not his outburst but his language that he used against everyone . He never encourages anyone , if anyone comes to him, all he does is increase theor insecurities and adds fuel to it and makes them feel even worse .

he tried to take advantage of carol and Ravi's misunderstanding and instigated ravi against carol but that didnt work out, he successfully broke amit, ravi and rahul friendship or coalition in the bb house , he has already created a rift between ravi and amit , I dont expect anything positive from him from whatever I have seen and observed off him in BB .

archangel IF-Dazzler
archangel
archangel

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Deepak should go out like Upma with flying       

colours          ;           ;           ;           ;         LOL
frosty Goldie
frosty
frosty

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I am not going to comment on whether Rupali was at fault or not. She seems very insecure and is definitely playing the game. What annoyed me was the fact that DT justified his anger at Carol saying that he was annoyed because Carol nominated him. Who is he - King of the Universe that he cannot be nominated for eviction. He got annoyed at Rahul because Rahul nominated Aryan. So according to DT anyone who nominates him or his friends is an "ajgar" or a bad person. His reason was stupid, Carol should not have nominated him because his daughter watches the show. In the first place, his daughter should not be watching this show uncensored. Second, don't the other people have families. What does he think their families don't watch the show. When he insults people on national TV that is OK, but the others cannot comment on him. He is such a FAKE. His tears were also fake. He is trying to gain sympathy and I have none for him. The only person I feel sorry for at the moment are those poor people who are in the production and who have to watch the unedited rubbish
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by frosty

I am not going to comment on whether Rupali was at fault or not. She seems very insecure and is definitely playing the game. What annoyed me was the fact that DT justified his anger at Carol saying that he was annoyed because Carol nominated him. Who is he - King of the Universe that he cannot be nominated for eviction. He got annoyed at Rahul because Rahul nominated Aryan. So according to DT anyone who nominates him or his friends is an "ajgar" or a bad person. His reason was stupid, Carol should not have nominated him because his daughter watches the show. In the first place, his daughter should not be watching this show uncensored. Second, don't the other people have families. What does he think their families don't watch the show. When he insults people on national TV that is OK, but the others cannot comment on him. He is such a FAKE. His tears were also fake. He is trying to gain sympathy and I have none for him. The only person I feel sorry for at the moment are those poor people who are in the production and who have to watch the unedited rubbish

well said , whateer rupali did as per many , still that doesnt justify the way DT conducted himself and using such foul language . He is under the impression that he was the only good person or his friends were the only good hearted people and the ones who nominate them become bad and play games, that ridiculous . Infact BB house was never this bad , it was after his entry that things changed for the worse, I hated the way he tried to take advantage of carol and ravi's misunderstanding . He did the same with ravi, amit and Rahul and he would do the same again . Thats what I have started expecting from him , I guess rupali and carol too had the same feeling that whatever DT does is to create trouble or rift between friends and he cant be trusted one bit .

hsi language is disgusting , u want to play the game , fine play but one should be decent and be ethical, what this " wo aurat kisi ki baap ki dost nahi ban sakthi" , calling anupama " vidhwa" , calling rahul ghatiya and what not, calling carol " naagin " and then the worst was abt rupali massaging rahul in her fathers bed, who does he think he is ,

I was disgusted by his language today , it doesnt matter even if he cried later . I feel as its fake coz I dont feel like trusting him one bit.

Go to top