Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Contests would be fun ...We once had making our own psds contest ...Picture was provided ...We had to make our psds...It was interesting to see different colourings :)...
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Ya Checked it Desto its active...I meant to say If we messed /delayed with requests so that thread  has to be active for  requesting again ...Looks like I m only having this problem ...Ll learn to manage it then  ðŸ˜†

The request thread is active but I requested a sig a looong time ago it's not done yet...nobody took it
It's mostly the stacking thread now
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
How about a "Request Tutorials Thread"...it might also help the existing Tut Gallery owners to frame their updates likewise. ðŸ˜³
Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
- lack of motivation
-lack of caps!

posted more in next post!
Edited by Jennyholic. - 6 years ago
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its nice to see this thread and some efforts being made to keep this forum active. My suggestions would be :

Feedback/ Suggestion Corner / Constructive Criticism Corner : I am not that active anymore , but in the past I have come across many members who wanted to share and improve their creations, but didnt think they were good enough to open a Creation Gallery, or didnt have that much time. I am sure there would still be members like that. Yes there is an open CG to share creations, but honestly there is no real feedback except maybe good creations getting more likes and not so good creations getting less likes, because no one wants to discourage anyone's hard work and effort even if the outcome is not that good. The sentiment is sweet but doesnt help much esp if you are looking to improve. So how about a less diplomatic feedback thread, where creators post because they specifically want honest feedback on their creation, where it lacks and how they can improve it. And commenters would also be able to give suggestions openly because they arent worried if they would hurt the creator or if their comments would be taken otherwise. The more specific the comments, the better it is. If the blending is not smooth, if there are too many pics, if the coloring or placement of the pics could have been better...You can post whatever flaws you find in the creations, and if you have specific tips or techniques to remove that flaw, even better. I think it may help the beginners/ mid level creators to improve more rapidly. And even if you are already amazing, yet there is a creation you think is not coming out perfectly, you can post it in the thread to get suggestions. Or if you have an idea for this beautiful creation, and you start working on it but after completing 50-60% you are suddenly completely stuck and dont know how to proceed, post it in the thread and maybe you would get an idea or suggestion that would help you get over your block. So what I am trying to say is that it may be useful for all members in one way or other.

Tutorial of the Week/ Creation of the Week : In tutorial of the week, Graphic Team members or other experienced siggy makers can share a tutorial every week on how to create a particular type of siggy/ effect/ layout/ coloring/texture etc. I know there is already a Ques and Queries corner but there a particular member puts a query while other members try to find answer. Sometimes query is resolved/partially resolved and sometimes not, despite the best efforts. This thread would be more systematic and organised, and every member would properly get to learn a new technique every week. Or alternatively we can have a Creation of the week where an interesting creation posted within last 1-2 weeks is picked and maker is requested to share how he/she created it. It may also bring more recognition to talented creators who may not be that well known. Idea behind both thread is same, to learn a new style or technique properly. The threads can be be posted every 2 weeks too, instead of one, or can be posted alternatively.

Pic Request Thread :  I think its mentioned already, but reposting it just in case. Many members arent good at taking screencaps/ may not have the required software or connectivity. So a thread where people can request and get screencaps for a particular scene would be great.
Edited by -enchanted- - 6 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the ideas suggested in this thread are pretty awesome. 
So far we've managed to put up a chat club, the index is in the making and we've kick started MOTW. I'd like to ask everyone to be active in these activities because once we get some hustle in the forum we'd be able to organize more contests and stuff. 

Also anyone who wants to get meaty feedback or a constructive criticism on their work can check out our chat club :: Avatar & Signature Shop Chat Club :: Just mention you'd like thorough feedback and we'd be more than happy to help you with what's working and what needs to be improved. 
Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
  • Can we have a common Screencaps thread in avatar &  signaturethread for all the creators in common & share caps so that it would be easy to credit the owner n also easy to get caps!? 
Haven't checked chat club yet will do but having cc is good idea.. 
  • Can the team give access to only certain ppl or make a I'd to use commonly for tutors to post in post all Tut's etc thread so that it will be easy to find Tut's there's been a lot of random chats n msfs which make ppl search for hours!

• Ques n queries should be open for all but post all Tut's thread should be limited to certain tutors or give access to one particular I'd n post through that this way it will be all organised..

Edited by Jennyholic. - 6 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
i think we should have a banner contest for the forum? or any thing else contest in this forum
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There should be monthly contest
Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys,
What all do you guys want from the suggestions posted here?
I shall be compiling all your suggestions and posting in the forum soon where you can discus further.