Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Who has given right to call Hina worst dressed Miss Opsora,  You are not her fan but once in KKK8 you said you were, What people get here in insulting someone..Really it's damn hurting to read such hatred filled comments,  She was competing with Bollywood Divas there So she wore dress according to that function..Are U guys after your favourites too when they dressed  different..Tired of seeing hatred towards Hina here, We Hina fans are happy that She got award which the deserving one for her, Anyways we see it with good intentions.better make posts which shows positivity
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jackkate

I had replied on another thread where you had mentioned that Arshi allegedly age shamed Shilpa (I thought it was a joke and not age shaming) and condemned her for that.

I wanted to know if you would condemn Shilpa for age shaming Hiten by calling him 'buddha' on several occasions, for s**t shaming Arshi by claiming that I don't tear my clothes and walk around naked like Arshi, by making fun of Vikas and Priyank's sexuality and by taunting Hina's skin colour?

Or it's only an issue if anything is said against Shilpa and any type of insult on other housemates don't matter?

You Still dont know Shilpa ka kabhi woh matlab nhi hota lol

Salman ne sara BB season waste kar diya and you still dont know this universal fact 🀣
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Robin-

You Still dont know Shilpa ka kabhi woh matlab nhi hota lol

Salman ne sara BB season waste kar diya and you still dont know this universal fact 🀣

Idhar bhi Salman n Shilpa 🀣..

Shilpa kyu itna popular ho geyi ho tum 😳
opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditimathur

Who has given right to call Hina worst dressed Miss Opsora,  You are not her fan but once in KKK8 you said you were, What people get here in insulting someone..Really it's damn hurting to read such hatred filled comments,  She was competing with Bollywood Divas there So she wore dress according to that function..Are U guys after your favourites too when they dressed  different..Tired of seeing hatred towards Hina here, We Hina fans are happy that She got award which the deserving one for her, Anyways we see it with good intentions.better make posts which shows positivity

I was her Die hard fan once upon a time ,After her departure from her past show , i cried for her .. BUT  i regret for this still now .. 😭

N jahatak right ki sawal hai , she is celeb so whatever she will do , wear everything will be judged by viewers ...

but i am not now hina fan..but i praise her in some time..she has some praising qualities ...i dont deny .. n u know that also
Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: opsora2090

Idhar bhi Salman n Shilpa 🀣..

Shilpa kyu itna popular ho geyi ho tum 😳

Dont think Shilpa is more popular than Hina on Fire video πŸ˜†
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Well said ... baki mummy ka to kabhi koi style tha hi nahi na hai πŸ˜†

That's not true. Shilpa has a good sense of style. She may not wear sponsored designer clothes. But her own clothes which she wore on the show were good. She didn't just wear a green skirt all day long for 3 months you know. That's just an immature jibe.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Robin-

Dont think Shilpa is more popular than Hina on Fire video πŸ˜†

is this compliment for Hina or not ? πŸ˜†
jackkate thumbnail
Originally posted by: opsora2090

mere is post se iyea reply ka keya lena dena by the way ? n post bana hai Hina ke liye , idhar Shilpa kyu aa geyi ? iyea post to Shilpa related nei hai

I just wanted an honest opinion from a dedicated and sincere Shilpa fan like yourself over the fact that Arshi's alleged age-shaming (light hearted joke) created such an uproar that even her mom was abused on twitter (I guess the mother's respect card is only to be used for Shilpa) so where is the uproar for Shilpa age shaming Hiten or s**t shaming Arshi etc?

See I point out and criticize (in a decent manner) each housemate's mistakes.

What frustrates me is that if Shilpa happens to make a mistake she's let off the hook and excuses are made for her that she is naive and simple etc yet if any other housemate makes a mistake then all hell breaks loose.

You are extremely upset with Arshi as you think she age shamed Shilpa so similarly Hiten fans are upset that Shilpa age shamed him, Arshi fans are upset that she s**t shamed her, Hina's fans are upset as that she made fun of her skin colour and Priyank and Vikas fans are upset that she made fun of their sexuality.

Siya_raam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Upper wala sub dekhta hai πŸ˜³ khairat ka award mila hai bhaiπŸ˜† sach ka Saamna to Hona hi tha Edited by Siya_raam - 6 years ago
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa

She is🀣

Worst Dressed πŸ€£