Food, Drinks & Recipes

7 Benefits of Weight Loss Surgery

nirajrathod thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I do not believe in surgeries. Maybe too obese people need it, but if you are upto 20kgs overweight than you can try to decreases it by disciplined diet and exercises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyaarrora thumbnail
Successful weight loss surgery can improve your self esteem and self worth. It can give you a new found confidence, positive feelings and control over a life that has had issues with being overweight for a long time
priyaarrora thumbnail

Health benefits and improvements are among the top reasons why people choose to have weight-loss surgery.

If you're wondering whether weight-loss surgery is right for you, it's important to consider all the risks and benefits. You'll need to commit to a different way of eating and exercising for life.

nirajrathod thumbnail
After listening to case of Sri Devi's pressure to look young, and her intake for medicines and surgeries I am very scared to follow the same. 
But yes diseased people, obesed people shuld definitely go for it!
Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its better to follow a good healthy diet. One should not go for surgery..
obesityclinic thumbnail
Nowadays, Overweight is the biggest problem in our country and most of the teenagers get entrap in web of the obesity. Weight Loss Surgery or Bariatric surgery is the best method to get back and help to build up self confidence, self respect etc. 
Benefits of Weight Loss Surgery or Bariatric Surgery: 
  • Simple procedure to perform
  • The normal pathway of food is maintained
  • Normal function of the stomach is not altered
  • Less chances of vitamin and mineral deficiencies
  • No dumping syndrome
  • Hunger hormone (grehlin) levels are decreased to minimum

AmolGodkhe thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well, even I am overweight but scared of surgery. Now I am following a strict diet and reducing fats. Milk (low-fat milk) is my main weapon in this weight loss game. 
http://milkandmore.co.in/drinking-milk-at-night-when-on-diet/