Posted: 20 December 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Hey guys..Smile

I hope all of you are fine.Embarrassed

ok guys, we al know that we live in here as a family.Big smile

Celebrate our happiness as a family.Big smile

Share our sorrows as a family.Embarrassed

Enjoy our pleasant moments together as a family.Big smile

And console each other in our pains as a family.Tongue

We are bounded together and thats the reaosn we are called a FAMILY!!Big smileHeart

Although we are a family..but still there are some very special members in our family whom we love the most..HeartEmbarrassed

Soo, here Im creating a topic especially for all those to our mostly dear ones..our near ones..our loved ones..Big smileEmbarrassed

If there is something, you have neevr said to th person, what u like about him/her, why she/he is soo dear to you, something you have there in your heart but never been able to say that, you can open your heart here and speak out ur feelings!! Dont hesitate at all!!HeartEmbarrassedHeart

Give your authograph to the person! HeartBig smile

Any message, any line you wanna say to the one, just say it here..Embarrassed

Lets all share our bests today!! I havent picked this idea from any toher forum , though i dont know if its being there in any..Its my won context and I hope all of you will like it and participate in it coz u shud be open to ur words , yourself and your friends..EmbarrassedHeart

You are not said to write a whole story about your loved one,just you have to put on some very main reasons about your likeness to the one..Embarrassed

Why are you fond of the person soo much?Smile

Why is he/she special or meaningful to you?Smile

What is there in your heart you wanna say to the persoon you love the most but never able to say?Smile

Any message you wanna give to the person near you..Embarrassed

etc etc....Big smile

In short..you have to open up your heart here..Heart

Inspite of using your brain and mind to think and your hands to type,you have to listen to your heart, what it says and it feels and then type whatever is in there..Embarrassed

Because your action speaks louder than words ..so here you dont use your word, use your heart to think and hands to actionate...Embarrassed

The language of frienship is not WORS, but MEANINGS..Big smileHeart

You can also put cards and beautiful flowers for your special one..Embarrassed

And because this topic is basely consisted over the matters and talks of hearts, so please use only RED color for this topic's post reply...Embarrassed

Maybe after reading this topic, you can also say that when we meet each other daily or atleast once in a week's time here, then why should we write here whom we love and why we love? But guys,

Heart* To value someone is not just by meeting or talking to each other daily, it is when howeever in our busy time, in our hectic life, we think of each other * Heart

Remember:

HeartThe greatest gift is not found in a store or under a tree,but in the hearts of true friends.Heart

HeartFriendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.Heart

I dedicate my this post to all my special friends at my India Forums Family whom I love immensely.EmbarrassedBig smileHug

This post is for all our friends, who are very near or dear to us...HeartHug

So let your friend be aware of your feelings to him/ her..Embarrassed

Just read some of the following quotes I love and selected to post here, and I hope they will definetely put your spirits up high to open your heart for your FRIEND.....Big smile

Good friends are like stars, you dont always see them, but you know that they are always there.HugHeart

Many people walk in and out of your lives but only friends leave footprints in our hearts.Embarrassed

A true friend is someone who is there for you, when he'd rather be anywhere else.Embarrassed

A friend is the one you can call up at 4:00 am and that really matters.Embarrassed

Only a real friend tells you when your face is dirty.Big smile

A single rose can be our garden, a single friend our WORLD.EmbarrassedHeart

A friends is a present you give yourself.Big smileEmbarrassed

A real friend is the one who walks in when the whole world walks out.Tongue

Our friends are the one who praise our success and make us realize our mistakes.Smile

No one is useless if he has a friend.Embarrassed

Love is rarer than genius itself.and friendship is rarer than love.Heart

So guys, let your BEST to be for your FRIEND,,they are very special and make our life complete and joyful. Even a ONE TRUE friend can make us live our life happily throughout...Big smileHugHeart

So, lets start your hearts song.. start typing whatever message you wanna give to your friend...Embarrassed

If you cant say your words openly, you can PM your special message to me and then Ill put it for the friend you LOVE... but you have to write only about your friends who belong to India Forums, not from your school or your homeplace.Big smileEmbarrassed

but before putting anything, just read this poem once..EmbarrassedSmile

"I shot an arrow into the air,

It felt to the earth,I knew not where.

For so swiftly it flew,the sight,

Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air,

It felt to the earth,I knew not where.

For who has sight,so keen and strong,

That it can follow the flight of song?

Long,long,afterward,in an oak,

I found the arrow,still unbroke.

And the song from beginning to end,

I found again in the heart of my friend.

Hug

And in the end, we wont remember the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends..Embarrassed

Here goes a small stanza for all my friends here.I probably dont need to mention your names because you kno how special you are to me..SmileEmbarrassed

The rain maybe falling hard outside,

But your smile makes it alright.

Im so glad that you are my friend,

i know our friendship will never end.Big smile

Hug

So guys, lets start..Embarrassed

Start posting your autographs for your friends and I will also edit my post with my autographs when my heart will start to sing the rhythm of friendhsip...Big smile

Lets begin!!!Big smile

Give special love to ur friends through this coz they are the ones who embellish lifeBig smile

and they are the one who makes us smile n laugh : GaGs!

I want this topic to be full of love for friends coz they are the most important relations and most essential people for us in our lives.....I want each and everyone to reply here....because its not a contest where you hav to be the best..you have only to put the best and thats what the heart do...Just e open and definetely you will put ur best for ur friend..Embarrassed

Lots of love....Heart

Edited by rocker - 20 December 2006 at 4:57am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Special Messages For Special Friends*" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

india9

IF-Dazzler

india9

Troublemaker

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_mahajire

Originally posted by Misangelic

So many here goes Embarrassed
Hug My rina di..shes older than me but she is the most amazing person ever Embarrassed and sooooooooo adorable she feels like a real sister...all i feel like doing is taking care of her and shielding her shes so vunerable at times!

Big smile my Angel saach mein honey! ...never met her but she still shocks me with her amazing insight into me ..and she is like my guidance Smile..i do not know how she does and she has ability to make anyone feel good so wow

Nancy--Is one of the sweetest people i met! shes always there Wink i call her my prachi desai because shes been lucky for my ff Big smile

Sughra--what can i say shes my if bodyguard and always to my rescue and a good mate..though last two days us two been clashing abit LOL

sanju (Angelonearth) --Again so sweet.. she alot younger than me but never feel it talking to her.. shes like my little sister ..she sends offline messages everyday because unfortunatley i not been able to pay her the same attention being so busy!

India9 is the sanest person and nicest.. LOL when her and tina team up mere tu bendhe bajanthi hai

Tina --hai that girl makes the sanest person pagal! ..and i am half pagal LOL so easier for her..but under that pagalness is a sweet girl

Pazika - sweet girl Smile haha alot of sweetness going on here but whos friends are they Wink ..but saach mein shes really nice person!

Tink--tinku shes saach mein like tinkerbell so adorable shes so cute and makes me laugh soo much! Big smile Big smile tinku has unique style of speaking which i like Wink

Others Tongue sh@fee, hanaae my big sis Wink these two known since the start Big smile both really nice people i never said to them is sorry for my pagal paan these two have had the worst LOL they know what i mean

nicee but what did u say about meAngry itne koshisho ke baat mehne tumhe paagal banaya and u say its so easy to make someone hai yahe kehne bakhe thaBig smile hahah lol

will come sonner back hahha

hmmmm aao tina band bajate hai Nina ka phir seLOL haha just kidding....actually Tina, nina is right u have also made me paagalLOL

sweetangel2009

Goldie

sweetangel2009

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 6:03am | IP Logged
nins ure the best honey,u are like my little sister always Big smile

Kohinoorfan

Goldie

Kohinoorfan

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 6:14am | IP Logged
sana di, thanxx for being my best frend !!Thanx for helping me wenm i needed u !!!!U'll remain my best friend alwayzz !! Tongue Smile

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hey nina ur my most special friend on IF coz uv always been there 4 me,always help me out,i trust u and never get bugged with my questions LOL

honey11

honey11

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i do'nt have many friends.but there is a very very important person in my life,and that's angel Big smile [misangelic]

our relation is based on honesty completely.i never ever lied to her.though we never met but i feel really attached to her.she is my rarest friend.i'm sure she knows this.

she is angel in true sense.i can trust her blindly.

this poem is specially for my angel...

From the moment we met
Something felt right
You've been here through my problems
You have never once let me down
You have been my guardian angel
This I have to tell you
I feel as though you're always near and watching over me
To take care of me when I needed it
Your light shines around you all day
When I need someone to lean on your always here
To be able to tell you something and have you understand
My lovely sweet guardian angel and friend
Having you as my guardian and friend
My life has come back together
Never have I had a best friend/guardian angel as you
So this is to let you now what I see you as
My guardian angel
You will always be
Because I need you to watch over me
So please never leave me all together.......

i hope she understands what i feel for her.

there r two more friends who also have a special space in my heart

ishaq--she is so sweet and understanding.she feels like a real younger sister,but she is always busy Wink

pakiza--kind and sweet...really a sweetheart.

this one is for pakiza and ishaq...

choti choti batain likhe huye ,
shabdon ki tarah ankhon ke.

samne se gujar jati hain.
hum bhulna bhi chahain toh.
bhul nahi paate.

ek lambi jindgi ek hi pal mein.
hum ji bhi lete hain aur mar bhi lete hain.

nahi jante kis rah par chaalain ,
aise mein ek dost haath thamne
samne aajaye toh
jindgi ko ek nayi rah mil jati hai....

but i wanna thank all members for their support as they accepted me open heartedly.

honey11

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top