Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Hrithik will be away from family on wedding anniversary

By Subhash K. Jha, IANS

Hrithik Roshan & SusanneBollywood superhero Hrithik Roshan is upset he won't be able to celebrate his wedding anniversary with wife Susanne on Wednesday as he is shooting for Ashutosh Gowariker's "Jodha-Akbar" in Rajasthan.

"For the first time I won't be here in Mumbai with my wife for our anniversary. And considering there is no access to a mobile network, no means of communication where I'll be shooting, so I won't even be able to speak to her. This is the first time that such a thing will happen since we got married," Hrithik told IANS.

After spending a long holiday with his family, Hrithik returned to Rajasthan on Monday to shoot for "Jodha-Akbar".

"I was let off for a couple of days during the release of 'Dhoom 2'. But then I had another five-day gap later in the shooting schedule. Ashutosh suggested I take those five days so I could spend a longish period in Mumbai with my family," said Hrithik before leaving for Rajasthan.

But there's heartening news for Susanne and their son, Hrehaan.

"I'm expected to be back on Dec 29 to spend time with my friends and family and bring in the New Year. It will be my son Hrehaan's first New Year and, therefore, special. I think that will somewhat compensate for my absence on the 20th. I hope, Susanne will agree."

Discuss this article

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/06/dec/20_hrithik_rosh an_susanne_jodha-akbar.asp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hrithik will be away from family on weddi" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doll4ever16

IF-Rockerz

doll4ever16

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
awww

Lil Ms.Sunshine

IF-Veteran Member

Lil Ms.Sunshine

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
aww..that's sad..but at least he's coming back for new years!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top