Debate Mansion

Being a vegetarian is better...? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Being a vegetarian is better...? (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by bigmouth

Maya jii, balanced diets are in books, but they don't work for every human being. Everyone has their own body system, so this way, in order to stay healthy, a person who has been a vegetarian their whole life (like me) would probably throw up after trying some fishEmbarrassed That's not healthy, is it?Wink On the other hand, a non-vegetarian would love to have some fish and it would provide much proteins for them.

Now there's no such thing as "better" in cases like these...being a veggie works for some && some can't live without their meatWink

Cheers,
Himani

Himani, In my post I never mentioned one is better than the other. It was a rebuttal to some previous posts which glorified vegetarianism as better. I was arguing the same way as you are that it is a personal choice. As long as we are having a balanced diet and animal protein is substituted by other products we are fine.

oh my badEmbarrassed but yeh that makes sense to meSmile

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 12:29am | IP Logged
well-said Maya.

"Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you!" LOL LOL
Tommy Smothers

savie

Goldie

savie

Posted: 22 December 2006 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I think we have enough research, proofs to say that vegetarian food is better and the best of all....
Common as i said before just see when they r killing an animal in a butcher shop just for ur taste. If you have kindness in you, you will surely say No to meat, just try it and imagine someone killing Your beloved for delicious food in front of you..... Cry
And I m proud to say that I am a vegetarian now Embarrassed

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
yes maya i agree...the arguement is subjective

and anyways, God made all things living.
so do we have the right to say what is right to kill and what is not?

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
p.s. sorri for bringin forth an old topic Tongue

ishan2003

IF-Dazzler

ishan2003

Posted: 25 December 2006 at 7:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by savie

I think we have enough research, proofs to say that vegetarian food is better and the best of all....
Common as i said before just see when they r killing an animal in a butcher shop just for ur taste. If you have kindness in you, you will surely say No to meat, just try it and imagine someone killing Your beloved for delicious food in front of you..... Cry
And I m proud to say that I am a vegetarian now Embarrassed

This is called the food chain my dear...we kill animals to eat them to keep the balance of the ecosystem...its not about how you feel about an animal being killed (have u never killed an insect?)...its to balance the ecosystem...we are right on the top of the food chain...so to balance everything we need to eat animals as well...but again its a personal choice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top