Update 29th June 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

DK sees the paper  and is shocked. Ved is waiting very anxiously for Taj to call back. Gargi and Pori are seeing his restlessness when Ved gets a call. It is DK. Ved is very happy to know that it is DK. Ved says i want to meet you  brother. DK says i do not want to meet anybody, but tell me, i saw in the paper that Inder died. How did he die? Ved says actually, you have to know that Disha is blamed to be his killer. She is in the jail. DK is shocked. Ved says there is no way Disha can be helped. Only he can help  Disha. DK says she is your wife, so you take care of her, i am not coming anywhere. Ved tries his best to tell DK that only he can save Disha, otherwise Disha might have a death sentence. DK does not listen, keeps the phone. Ved is sad. He says now, Disha has to escape from jail, this is the only way out.

Disha is sleeping, when a piece of paper wrapped in a small stone is thrown into her cell from a window. Disha opens the paper, there is a key with the paper. The letter has DK's signature down below. Disha is happy. She reads the contents, where DK has said this is the key to your cell, open it, come out, i am waiting for you outside. He has also mentioned that if you have read this, then throw the stone out of the window. Disha throws it, tries to open the lock of the cell with the key,when a constable lady comes, sits directly in front of Disha's cell. Disha pretends to sleep, but later, the constable is fast aslee. Disha notices it, opens the lock, gets out. But as she is going, she hits against the water pot, the tumbler falls down making a noise. The constable gets up, alarm starts ringing. Disha is running out of the jail. She runs with all police men following her. Disha comes out of the jail to find DK on the road. They both hug each other. Disha tells DK to take her away from the world. DK says we will go. As they are getting into the car, Kanchan with police comes there, ask Disha to stop. DK does not budge, asks Disha to get into the car. Kanchan then shoots DK in the chest. DK falls down. Suddenly Disha gets up, realises that it was a dream, and that not paper was dropped for her. She then parays to Bappa and tells that i feel there is some force which is stopping me and DK meeting. Disha tells Bappa to give strength to DK to fight all odds, come to save her.

DK is in the bus, is travelling. He remembers Ved's words. He then hears Disha saying to him, DK your Disha is in jail, she needs you, why are you not with her? Then he turns, sees Disha near him. Disha tells him DK, I need you, please come back. DK is shocked, then asks the driver to stop. The conductor says they have come 20km from Mumbai. DK says he did not know where he was going. But now, he knows where to go. He gets down from the bus.

Ved is very upset, does not know what to do. Gargi and Pori ask him what is troubling him? Ved says DK refused to come, Dishja is in big trouble. Both Gargi and Pori are happy. Gargi says Disha will get a death sentence or umr qaid. DK will never return, so both hurdles are removed from her path. Ved says i want to save Disha. Pori screams at him says, Disha does not love you. You have been betrayed by her, she ran out of the mandap, still you want to save her. She loves DK ,not you, damn it. She screams. Ved asks her to shut up. Gargi tells Ved that Pori is correct. Ved is pensive, thinks about Disha always talking about DK. He is upset.

DK goes to Taj's house. Taj is shocked to see him. DK says he want some info from him. Taj says  i will tell you as much as i know. DK asks how was Disha involved in Inder's murder? Taj says the story i read in the paper is as follows. Disha ran from ther mandap, before she could get married to Ved. DK is shocked. DK thinks Disha ran bcos she loved me. Taj says Disha ran with her lover, Inder. DK is angry. Taj says this was what was written in the paper. DK says i will have to meet Disha first to learn the truth.

Disha is in the jail, thinking of Suhas disowning her, Rano blaming her, Inder killing himself, when Rano comes there. Rano tells Disha that you must be happy now to see me in white dress. You have betrayed me twice. Once when you hid your love affair, got Inder married to me. Then second time, when you killed my suhaag, gave me this white dress. You took away my child and husband. Now i will not allow you to write my fate. I will write your fate. I will see to it that all happiness in gone from  your life. I will see that life is a punishment for you. Me, RAno, i promise to wipe you off from existence.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thanks for the swift and brilliant update sree..you are brilliant as usual and please again post your predicitons by answering questions but since the article is out it will be hard now but will try my best to put up good questions..

Thanks again sree..More dreams Guhas please save us from this torture..๐Ÿ˜ก

Samy

Edited by samy74 - 18 years ago
just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree, great timing for my lunch hour.
Princes_Mad! thumbnail

Oh god wen a bit of hapiness cums it just goes i actually felt that dk and disha had met ahh how sweet dk throw a stone and it was a DREAM!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

thnx 4 da update sree!!๐Ÿ˜›

rano is going ott and dk shud take the initive and think is disha like that 2 run away wid inder!๐Ÿ˜ก

y dosnt he think that indy came and sed that they r married well atleast dk found out that ved and disha r not married!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜†Luv Mad!!๐Ÿ˜†

p.s i c a ray of happiness cumin our way!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

coolbuddy thumbnail

Thanx Sree.

Finally DK knows the reality. The third person can be Rano who wants to kill DK. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

SALESHNI thumbnail
thanks Sree for the update
Big J thumbnail

i fink ur rite coolb, ran0 can be da 3rd person involved in DK'z death!!

newayz thnx 4 da update sree,

0ne Luv

"BIG J"

just4fun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way TD is going I think two Ds will meet only in each other's dreams only even if there are misunderstandings๐Ÿ˜†
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks So much Sree...god bless you!! Another dream....ridiculous!!

I actually missed yesterdays episode, i still feel guilty about it but nothing interesting is happening. I want the 2 D's together!!

grina1230 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the update.