HaYa's Sankranti/Lohri Spl Episode Review

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I m back with my Episodes Takes on Last two Sankranti/Lohri Spl Episodes as we got quite a lot of HaYa moments in both Episodes which I loved 😳..

Today Being a Thursday Trps r out πŸ˜ƒ ..From 2.71 to 2.65 trps..A Marginal decline in this week trps which means its almost stable..Since last 2 weeks Trps r stable because track is revolving around Saumya's Fear for Harman's life & also curiosity for Upcoming HaYa vs Maharani track..So its clear Mohini dont bring trps..Since the Time Mohini is sidelined & track is focussing around HaYa whether its Harman almost revealing Saumya's identity or Saumya fearing for Harman's life, trps rised above 2.5 which means time to End Mohini Track as her character is a waste now ..

Here are some of my favourite moments from Wed and Thurs Sankranti/Lohri Spl episodes ..

HaYa's Good Morning Kiss :

In Wed Epi ,Loved Saumya's Good Morning kiss on Harman's forehead especially how he raise his head for her to kiss aww πŸ˜³ ..They r truely couple goals πŸ˜³..Vivina simply Nailed it.. There was a time when Saumya used to hesitate with even hand holding & today she dont mind kissing him when he demands it πŸ˜›...This show how Both hv come such a long way from hand hodling to finally kiss on the forehead .....Next step should be Harman kissing on Saumya's cheeks or her neckline ☺️..

In this scene I had a naughty doubt that Harman raised his head so that Saumya can accidentally kiss on his lips πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but she smartly kissed on forehead only πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ..Mayb in next few months lips not far away too  πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ..Hope CVs now think of neck-cheek kisses too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..We need more such adorable & passionate HaYa moments..

Loved the perfect camera angles used for this Forehead kiss scene..Please keep this quality for HaYa scenes intact in the coming episodes too ..Avoid Dupes & use proper camera angles to capture such tender moments between husband and wife..Also write more such cute & passionate moments pls 😳..This HaYa orehead kiss scene looked fab because it was Vivina performing the scene & not Dupes..So we could feel the essense of HaYa ..Thats why pls avoid dupes in HaYa scenes at least ..

HaYa's Passionate Pull & Grab :

Along with cute HaYa moments we got passionate ones too in Wed Epi as Harman pull & grab Saumya in his arms thus taking her by pleasant surprise & ask her if he look like a typical gujju boy πŸ˜† while she blushes & enjoy his naughty foreplay πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ..After a long wait ,we got a sizzling passionate HaYa moment in Wed Epi when naughty Harman was back in action to grab his shy Gulabo in arms while they both enjoy the closeness & foreplay πŸ˜‰..Rocking display of  Chemistry between HaYa here ..We need More such moments pls πŸ˜›

There was million dollar smile on their faces prove how much HaYa enjoy each other's close proximity & foreplay these days πŸ˜›..Vivina hv a beautiful smile ..😳

These HaYa passionate pulls were missing in last few months ..Now its back again πŸ˜›..Plss keep them coming & dont rush through these scenes like in Wed epi when Harman's friends gatecrashed , scene ended in just 2 secs ..Give such scenes for longer time as we rarely get such cosy moments between HaYa πŸ˜³..

HaYa's Make-Up Session :

In Thurs Epi , It was really cute the way Harman was applying lipstick on Saumya's lips more like painting her lips with dedication πŸ˜†πŸ˜› while she blushes and enjoys it secretly aww 😳..He really loves doing her make-up and she too dont mind πŸ˜› ..Vivina both were fab again complimenting each other in the scene πŸ‘..

HaYa's Lohri Romance :

Once Again Harman bowled me in Thurs Epi , when he seductively grab his gorgeous wife during Lohri & ask her "what else do u like"in his seductive voice.He was fully turned on today seeing Saumya looking gorgeous in Blue Patiyala Suit & just couldn't take his eyes off her ..Noone can romance with eyes like Vivian Dsena πŸ‘ .. Saumya became a bit conscious as he suddenly grabbed her in front of all πŸ˜‰ but her expressions suggested she secretly wanted to enjoy the moment if those threat calls were not playing havoc in her mind ..

HaYa's Passionate 40 secs Dance :

In Thurs Epi ,My heart skipped few beats when Harman In his husky seductive tone asked Saumya "Do u love me, then dance with me"☺️ uff that was hot & she had to give in to his demand despite all the fears thats going in her mind because of those threat calls.. How can any girl say no after her man so passionately asked her to dance 😳...Vivian U r simply phenomenal in such romantic & seductive acts as your eyes and voice can give goosebumps to any girl ☺️..

When u hv  such a Good Looking couple in HaYa, then why waste time on useless characters like Mohini , Raavi , Shanno etc etc by giving them more screentime whereas HaYa dance was just fr 40 secs where both just stand in back hug position that too SBAS had better camera angles πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘..We dunno if its CVs or Channel's fault but its clear that HaYa dance was edited out badly just to fit in those breaks in middle of the show ..Instead why not edit repitative Maharani threat calls which r getting boring now πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Dont waste Vivina's hardwork this way ..

Inspite of Editing out half of HaYa dance,both Vivian and Rubina sizzled on the dance floor even by just standing in back hug position & feeling each other's essense by closing their eyes thus cherishing those few moments of bliss 😳...Saumya feels relieved and secure in the warmth of his arms thus forgetting all her fears for those spilt seconds while Harman was completely smitten by his wife's beauty and just wanted to feel her presense and warmth in his arms 😳..Dance was passionate & sensuous as both nailed every expression of passion & desire ⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️.. 

Please dont waste hardwork of such good looking leads by editing out their dance when even in 40 sec dance they can give u goosebumps while rest of the episode can give u headache due to repitative scenes of useless side characters

Harman's Message on Equality & Enjoying the possessive side of his Gulabo

It was a Lovely moment in Wednesday Episode when HaYa feed Tilgud prasad to eachother as Harman rightly believes both will live & die together, so noone is bigger or smaller than anyone in their relationship πŸ‘ .Once again he believed in equality between husband-wife πŸ‘πŸΌ...This is what I love about Harman ..Whether Karva Chauth or Sankranti/Lohri , he always considers his wife as his equal πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Its cute how Harman also scolds Saumya saying he will slap her hard if she ever think of dieing before him as first he will spend his Budhapa (old days) with her & then they will die together aww πŸ˜³..Vivian is fab here & once again as Harman ,he gives a wonderful message of equality between husband-wife on Sankranti/Lohri as both together feed tilgud prasad to each other and do not follow those age old customs of wife feeding her husband first πŸ‘

Apart from this Harman is also enjoying new possessive side of his Gulabo πŸ˜‰ as he always kept pinning for his wife to shower love on him & just him 😳...Finally Saumya does it  when after forehead kiss Harman almost spoke about his death, but loved how Saumya put her hand on his mouth & say till she is alive,she wont let anything happen to him 😳..Hearing this even Harman was like "Ok u r my bodyguard from today onwards " πŸ˜†
😳..No wonder he is enjoying this new phase of their relationship where finally his wife is giving him all the time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...

Saumya's Possessive & Protective side as a wife for her Harmanji & overall growth :

Though Maharani's repitative Threat Calls r getting boring now  but I must admit that I m loving this possessive & protective wifey side of Saumya ..Loved when she said to herself "My Beauty & Existence is all because of u as I m nothing without u" when Harman was applying lipstick on her lips in Thurs Epi...Its really good to see her concern and love as a wife finally πŸ‘.. Nailed it yet again Rubina Dilaik πŸ‘

Also in Wed Epi after the forehead kiss , Saumya was quick to put her hand on Harman's mouth and stop him from any sort of death talks and also made it clear to him that till she is alive ,no danger can touch him .. Awww 😳..I m loving this possessive Saumya fr her hubby & Naughty Harman romancing his wife these days .. πŸ˜›..Best part about this new Saumya is that , she is even happily reciprocating to her husband's advances and closeness towards her without any hesitation πŸ˜³ .. Its so good to see these husband wifey moments where Saumya is equally reciprocative and protective towards her Harmanji πŸ˜³

I would also like to mention that Saumya has shown a good presense of mind as well in Kyte flying scene when Maharani tried to harm Harman by sharpening the kyte thread but Saumya uses her intelligence on time and cuts the kyte thread by putting a heavy rope over it due to which Harman only injures his finger but not his neck πŸ‘πŸΌ..For once I m happy Saumya is making efforts for her Harmanji as a wife πŸ‘

These following two pictures too shows Saumya's amazing transformation and growth from a shy girl who always felt awkward and uncomfortable with her husband's touch to a bold loving wifey who has started enjoying her husband's proximity and closeness towards her and mayb wants more πŸ˜‰
😈

Last but not the least though HaYa scenes were adorable in last 2 episodes but Mohini track is still spoiling the essense of this show ..We want to see Maharani vs HaYa battle & not useless Mohini's antics 😑..So pls #EndMohiniTrack & #FocusOnHaYa

Also Avoid showing repitative scenes of Maharani calling Saumya 4-5 times in the Episode ..One Call per episode is enough or else Maharani's antics look irritating and not entertaining πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..

Overall Both Wed and Thurs Episodes were good mainly because of HaYa moments but could hv been better if HaYa dance was not edited badly and if we could see end of this disgusting Mohini track and also less of Maharani's antics .. We dont mind Maharani character as long as her character dont overshadow HaYa scenes .. Also its high time Harman comes in action and finds out about who is blackmailing Saumya .. That strong rebel Harman needs to b back asap  ..

All Picture credit goes to Manisha

Forehead kiss Collage credit goes to Naaz

Dance Collage credit goes to Sri Mam

Hi Jyoti. 
 Well said. 
 It's so gud to see haya proximity.  The forehead kiss was so beautifully captured and with no dupes.  
      Haya r looking beautiful in lohri celebration and the dance was edited badly.
        Maharani and mohini scenes r irritating eating all the screen time.  And this mohini is very disgusting to see  any more please end her and throw her out.  
   Maharani is ok as this will bring Harman back in action mode.  But don't like this maharani helping mohini .
     And CVS should  soon make clear whether mohini is pregnant with harak Singh child or it just fake .
Originally posted by Beautiful...

Hi Jyoti. 
 Well said. 
 It's so gud to see haya proximity.  The forehead kiss was so beautifully captured and with no dupes.  
      Haya r looking beautiful in lohri celebration and the dance was edited badly.
        Maharani and mohini scenes r irritating eating all the screen time.  And this mohini is very disgusting to see  any more please end her and throw her out.  
   Maharani is ok as this will bring Harman back in action mode.  But don't like this maharani helping mohini .
     And CVS should  soon make clear whether mohini is pregnant with harak Singh child or it just fake .

I dont get what is Mohini really doing in the show .. she has no connection to the main HaYa track .. Maharani can still b tolerable because at least she is bringing some twist in HaYa's life and we get to see protective side of Saumya as a wife for her Harmanji because of Maharani but what is Mohini really doing in the show ?? πŸ˜•..Its high time CVs expose her fake pregnency and end her track ..

I dont think she is pregnent in real .. but then CVs forget after making characters preggy like they forgot Raavi was pregnent ages back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh...missed this thread...of course u nailed it...
These few scenes ...like an oasis in the desert of what
Shakti has become...I thought with the coming of
Maharani track...it would get better...but no...this time
Maharani is terrible...last time thoroughly enjoyed this
character...though negative...liking nothing about the
show right now...apart from these few Haya scenes..
Saumya kissing Harman's forehead...oh ma...too 
much...his applying lipstick for her...lol...so so cute..
including her reaction of pressing her lips...and
then the dance sequence...though severely 
butchered...but was superb...they looked like
royalty...and performed...as one...great chemistry.
Still to get over the seductive/romantic Harman/Vivian.
Originally posted by anitarani

Oh...missed this thread...of course u nailed it...
These few scenes ...like an oasis in the desert of what
Shakti has become...I thought with the coming of
Maharani track...it would get better...but no...this time
Maharani is terrible...last time thoroughly enjoyed this
character...though negative...liking nothing about the
show right now...apart from these few Haya scenes..
Saumya kissing Harman's forehead...oh ma...too 
much...his applying lipstick for her...lol...so so cute..
including her reaction of pressing her lips...and
then the dance sequence...though severely 
butchered...but was superb...they looked like
royalty...and performed...as one...great chemistry.
Still to get over the seductive/romantic Harman/Vivian.

Maharani threat calls r looking repitative now .. which blackmailer calls so many times a day .. one call in 2 episodes would b fine but 5 calls in one episode looks irritating and not entertaining or thrilling anymore ..

Its high time Harman finds out about these calls now as finally he got suspicious of it and then story can move ahead hopefully

Also this Mohini track need to end asap .. it has no connection to the main story .. she is just forced on us
Fabulous take for Thursday and Wednesday episode Gago πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you talked everything nicely and adored your note at the end of the take. You how I enjoy reading your takes  β€οΈ
I'll not talk in details as it's late and didn't find extra time but what a sight watching the good morning kiss on Harman forhead by his gulabo   β˜ΊοΈ it was well executed and shown from a good angle.. Harman just watching his gulabo passed a sleepless night leaned his head on her laps  when his gulabo said only good morning he taunted her is just saying a good morning in a blissful day it's mahasankranti and her to give him a good morning kiss.. Gulabo with no objection planted an amazing forhead kiss saying him good morning Ji... What I loved is Saumya when kissed her husband she covered him with her body and her open silky hair due to the posture.. It was a warm protective kiss full of passion.. Harman reaction was sublime and was like a baby on his wife laps happy for getting his sweet.
The pull scene was fabulous especially he's asking her if she's liking him as a gujji boyπŸ˜† Gulabo face was amazing adored her checks who are blushing and turning her more beautiful.."blushing is the glow of the heart""... Saumya Similing face between her hubby arms is for millions dollars  today in group one freind Shared Saumya in Harman arms then an now and I cracked laughing πŸ˜† As gulabo changed 180;she's Harman biwi now and she's for him.. Saumya is open to her husband love and we're watching now Saumya addiction for her Harman ji.. Really want kick Harman freinds who entered HaYa room and here again I say HaYa room should be private.
Awww the make up session is the highlight of Wednesday episode... I preferred choose HaYa dance sequence but it was bad edited and butchered. Tobe frank that episode I was fuming about HaYa scenes as there's may scenes but they're splashed and the only one who looks complete is the make up session... Loved the scenes but as a Shakti fan should say truth about the bad execution and the way HaYa scenes are rushed meanwhile side chars scenes are long and they don't use them.
Should talk bit about the make up scene πŸ˜† Harman isn't applying lipstick but he's like a painter drowning his wife lips😳 through that lips stick and his passionate eyes Harman done every thing :touching texture, caressing her lips and even planting a deep warm kiss on her lips with only his eyesπŸ˜†(Gago imagine yourself a painter and you're drowning a gorgeous woman πŸ˜† u'll understand everything πŸ˜†) the way he said her do like this to watch the result he made me crackπŸ˜† Her Harman Ji now all steps  πŸ˜† Harman even taunt her for closing her eyes and didn't watched her husband result for making her  more beautiful.. He asked her not to be beautiful in front of others or she'll not know how much will be hospitalized πŸ˜† and repeated you're pureful before going preparing himself the πŸ˜³ the woman who have a husband like πŸ˜†Harman Ji is in heaven as her her husband will never stop pampering her.. Adored Saumya monologue when she's closing her eyes saying her Harman Ji is her sheringar  πŸ‘πŸΌ  Awww Saumya give credit that her beauty and existence are because of her hubby and she's nothing without him.. Saumya have no life without her Harman Ji and her husband is her everything that's she turned overpossessive and over protected for her hubby..
Adored Saumya prsent intelligence to save her Husband from Mahrani dead full kit after receiving her vido followed by her call even dead with fear her intelligence was present and runner to roll a stone with a heavy rope and she succeeded cutting Mahrani kit just injuring Harman finger. 
The pull in lohri was amazing πŸ˜³ Harman before pulling her was admiring his lost wife just come and pulled asking her what's happening and hearing her dialogue about her love for lohri bcz it's uniting hearts so he pulled her toward his body passionately asking her what about usπŸ˜† Harman is uncontrollable... Hate again Harman freinds who called him πŸ˜† anway that pull remembered of the new wedded Harman before knowing Saumya's Truth and his big desire to get his wife ..
the dance sequence eaven butchered and it 40 seconds only few steps and that back hug position but HaYa with their sizzling chemistry saved the grace of scene and it was fabulous but really I'm not happy with what they bcz vivilna are very talented and can do an amazing dance scene (what the need of showing the I'll Harak Singh) or giving big screen space to Mahrani)
It was really  interesting watching  how Saumya dying with fear after breaking the glass drink thinking it's poison when Harman appeased her and keep saying she want return house;Harman after his freind suggested a dance Saumya refused and wanted going home but hearing her Husband with his husky voice saying her do you love me, she nodded her head he added so dance with me πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ All her fears erased as it her love and his arms are the most secure place for... With him no need to get fear both are secure and their love tied by the great is safeguarding them.. Saumya stepped to to the floor with some fear but just music begins and their fingers intertwined each other's, eyes met eyes and their souls hugged each others.. It's only love and passion 😳OMG that back hug leaning on her body covering her ad Saumya Relishing the pleasure of that moment in her husband arms. Harman is swinging his gulabo, his head hitting her and there's no air passing in between  πŸ˜³ Full of desires he's feeling her warmth, hearing her heartbeat who's joined his heartbeat composing the rythme of their dance and he's smelling her fragrance witch intoxicated him more with passion for her.. Both HaYa look confy, naturel real, and intoxicated with deep rooted passion for each other.
I'll not repeat what you talked about the msg of equality as you talked about and Harman every time show that his wife is equal to him #HusbandGoals
Yes like you adored when he told her he'll slap her if she's talk again of dying before him as he want live his his ealder age with her and die together πŸ˜†
Really I'm fearing a lot HaYa several times talked about death and won't that bcz I'm from people who won't reincarnation.. They choose the third gender as topic and the  story should progress with.. Saumya is kinar but can have marital life... In real life third gender rejoice marital life and I want a medical treatment track for Saumya as Saumya should know her deffects.. HaYa shouldn't live virgin all their life... Makers done challenge choosing the topic and broken stereotypes so they should break stereotypes showing HaYa marital life, doing medical treatment and HaYa comsumate their marriage. 'it's not an insult or a sin it's reality makers should enlight mindset giving the example.
Saumya is  married as woman so they should after truth comes out doing a marriage. It will be like giving respect  and a statement  for third gender in society... Saumya lived in darkness and she should  beggin a new life as a third gender in lights.
Breaking stereotypes not only in words or appearance... Lead actors broken stereotypes choosing playing this love journey and they're nailing it so  why not being sincere about the topic and using it as umbrella... Breaking stereotypes should be in act and this can happen only treating the topic sincerely. 
Edited by Flora15 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Flora15

Fabulous take for Thursday and Wednesday episode Gago πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ you talked everything nicely and adored your note at the end of the take. You how I enjoy reading your takes  β€οΈ
I'll not talk in details as it's late and didn't find extra time but what a sight watching the good morning kiss on Harman forhead by his gulabo   β˜ΊοΈ it was well executed and shown from a good angle.. Harman just watching his gulabo passed a sleepless night leaned his head on her laps  when his gulabo said only good morning he taunted her is just saying a good morning in a blissful day it's mahasankranti and her to give him a good morning kiss.. Gulabo with no objection planted an amazing forhead kiss saying him good morning Ji... What I loved is Saumya when kissed her husband she covered him with her body and her open silky hair due to the posture.. It was a warm protective kiss full of passion.. Harman reaction was sublime and was like a baby on his wife laps happy for getting his sweet.
The pull scene was fabulous especially he's asking her if she's liking him as a gujji boyπŸ˜† Gulabo face was amazing adored her checks who are blushing and turning her more beautiful.."blushing is the glow of the heart""... Saumya Similing face between her hubby arms is for millions dollars  today in group one freind Shared Saumya in Harman arms then an now and I cracked laughing πŸ˜† As gulabo changed 180;she's Harman biwi now and she's for him.. Saumya is open to her husband love and we're watching now Saumya addiction for her Harman ji.. Really want kick Harman freinds who entered HaYa room and here again I say HaYa room should be private.
Awww the make up session is the highlight of Wednesday episode... I preferred choose HaYa dance sequence but it was bad edited and butchered. Tobe frank that episode I was fuming about HaYa scenes as there's may scenes but they're splashed and the only one who looks complete is the make up session... Loved the scenes but as a Shakti fan should say truth about the bad execution and the way HaYa scenes are rushed meanwhile side chars scenes are long and they don't use them.
Should talk bit about the make up scene πŸ˜† Harman isn't applying lipstick but he's like a painter drowning his wife lips😳 through that lips stick and his passionate eyes Harman done every thing :touching texture, caressing her lips and even planting a deep warm kiss on her lips with only his eyesπŸ˜†(Gago imagine yourself a painter and you're drowning a gorgeous woman πŸ˜† u'll understand everything πŸ˜†) the way he said her do like this to watch the result he made me crackπŸ˜† Her Harman Ji now all steps  πŸ˜† Harman even taunt her for closing her eyes and didn't watched her husband result for making her  more beautiful.. He asked her not to be beautiful in front of others or she'll not know how much will be hospitalized πŸ˜† and repeated you're pureful before going preparing himself the πŸ˜³ the woman who have a husband like πŸ˜†Harman Ji is in heaven as her her husband will never stop pampering her.. Adored Saumya monologue when she's closing her eyes saying her Harman Ji is her sheringar  πŸ‘πŸΌ  Awww Saumya give credit that her beauty and existence are because of her hubby and she's nothing without him.. Saumya have no life without her Harman Ji and her husband is her everything that's she turned overpossessive and over protected for her hubby..
Adored Saumya prsent intelligence to save her Husband from Mahrani dead full kit after receiving her vido followed by her call even dead with fear her intelligence was present and runner to roll a stone with a heavy rope and she succeeded cutting Mahrani kit just injuring Harman finger. 
The pull in lohri was amazing πŸ˜³ Harman before pulling her was admiring his lost wife just come and pulled asking her what's happening and hearing her dialogue about her love for lohri bcz it's uniting hearts so he pulled her toward his body passionately asking her what about usπŸ˜† Harman is uncontrollable... Hate again Harman freinds who called him πŸ˜† anway that pull remembered of the new wedded Harman before knowing Saumya's Truth and his big desire to get his wife ..
the dance sequence eaven butchered and it 40 seconds only few steps and that back hug position but HaYa with their sizzling chemistry saved the grace of scene and it was fabulous but really I'm not happy with what they bcz vivilna are very talented and can do an amazing dance scene (what the need of showing the I'll Harak Singh) or giving big screen space to Mahrani)
It was really  interesting watching  how Saumya dying with fear after breaking the glass drink thinking it's poison when Harman appeased her and keep saying she want return house;Harman after his freind suggested a dance Saumya refused and wanted going home but hearing her Husband with his husky voice saying her do you love me, she nodded her head he added so dance with me πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ All her fears erased as it her love and his arms are the most secure place for... With him no need to get fear both are secure and their love tied by the great is safeguarding them.. Saumya stepped to to the floor with some fear but just music begins and their fingers intertwined each other's, eyes met eyes and their souls hugged each others.. It's only love and passion 😳OMG that back hug leaning on her body covering her ad Saumya Relishing the pleasure of that moment in her husband arms. Harman is swinging his gulabo, his head hitting her and there's no air passing in between  πŸ˜³ Full of desires he's feeling her warmth, hearing her heartbeat who's joined his heartbeat composing the rythme of their dance and he's smelling her fragrance witch intoxicated him more with passion for her.. Both HaYa look confy, naturel real, and intoxicated with deep rooted passion for each other.
I'll not repeat what you talked about the msg of equality as you talked about and Harman every time show that his wife is equal to him #HusbandGoals
Yes like you adored when he told her he'll slap her if she's talk again of dying before him as he want live his his ealder age with her and die together πŸ˜†
Really I'm fearing a lot HaYa several times talked about death and won't that bcz I'm from people who won't reincarnation.. They choose the third gender as topic and the  story should progress with.. Saumya is kinar but can have marital life... In real life third gender rejoice marital life and I want a medical treatment track for Saumya as Saumya should know her deffects.. HaYa shouldn't live virgin all their life... Makers done challenge choosing the topic and broken stereotypes so they should break stereotypes showing HaYa marital life, doing medical treatment and HaYa comsumate their marriage. 'it's not an insult or a sin it's reality makers should enlight mindset giving the example.
Saumya is  married as woman so they should after truth comes out doing a marriage. It will be like giving respect  and a statement  for third gender in society... Saumya lived in darkness and she should  beggin a new life as a third gender in lights.
Breaking stereotypes not only in words or appearance... Lead actors broken stereotypes choosing playing this love journey and they're nailing it so  why not being sincere about the topic and using it as umbrella... Breaking stereotypes should be in act and this can happen only treating the topic sincerely. 

Flora loved your take on the HaYa scene .. In that lipstick scene he was indeed a painter in motion the way he was almost drawing on her lips with the lipstick πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ .. Also loved that good morning kiss of Saumya to her Harmanji ..it was perfect with both her lips touching his forehead ☺️...Also loved the way u described their dance ..though it was short but still very hot and sensuous 😳..

Coming to treatment track , I too will love to see one and in dailoy soaps as it is people dont look for logic , so CVs can just show her going for a surgery and then becoming a complete woman .. But there r few issues here .. They hv always shown Harman proud of her kinner identity and even Saumya fighting for her identity .. so if they do go for treatment track , then it should not look like suddenly they r ashamed of this kinner identity and so wants to change it ..It should b because they both want to enjoy the marital bliss and so going for treatment  ..

But reincarnation is my personal favourite πŸ˜†...Its the best way to drag a show for 2 more yrs because even if they go for treatment track , what after that ? nothing will b left and eventually they will go for a generation leap when both actors will quit as they dont want to age on screen which is right too .. So instead of generation leap , I want them to go for reincarnation so that HaYa story can start all over again 😳 .. They can do reincarnation after treatment track .. no problem in that ..