Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 Untold Saga of Advay Chandni Chp16 to 18 - Page 40

Posted: 4 years ago
I miss this guy!... Would he be missing the show in his heart? I wonder at times... he's the guy to move foRwards always; yet this show was his choice to relate back with his old fans... so naturally, it lingers in my mind!
Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

<font size="4">I miss this guy!... Would he be missing the show in his heart? I wonder at times... he's the guy to move foRwards always; yet this show was his choice to relate back with his old fans... so naturally, it lingers in my mind!</font>

I will always love his Advay

The pain that comes in his eyes, how could people go away from the show? I just can't understand

Adni fans, same like me, create beautiful edits even today

Edit of Sesi

Thanks for links. Shivani is very cool

Originally posted by AnnDan

Thanks for links. Shivani is very cool

Absolutely Ann! I admire that girl!..... so very poised in her career life! And in acting, so damn perfect!

Miss her! Miss ADNI! Most of all miss Barun!

My Edit efforts don't bring good results( Euphemism for my editing sucksЁЯШХЁЯШнЁЯСОЁЯП╝)

But I believe my thought is good! Adni happy in their home

Adapted from original creator

The hurt that comes in his eyes,  flows in our heart and then Adni cannot go out of memory EVER!

Edit CR Original uploader 

He said WHATEVER in this scene...... 

A change from IPK1 ASR fame "What The!"......In every way he exploited his talent to make fans believe that IPK3 ASR was different than IPK1 ASR...... But some people refused to understand him and the show closed.

I can never understand how can anybody find ADNI chemistry lesser than Arshi chemistry. There are no answers to some questions and then I remember the famous Bollywood song

рдЬрд╝рд┐рдиреНрджрдЧреА рдХреЗ рд╕рдлрд╝рд░ рдореЗрдВ рдЧреБрдЬрд╝рд░ рдЬрд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ рдЬреЛ рдордХрд╛рдо

рд╡реЛ рдлрд┐рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЖрддреЗ, рд╡реЛ рдлрд┐рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЖрддреЗ

(The milestones that pass in life , don't come back EVER)

Does this mean Barun will not return to TV again? 

Is Barun, somewhere in his heart, carrying the same hurt as Advay and feeling about fans "Fans toh Mere Apne the Na!"

(These were my fans, right? Adapted from Chandni toh meri pani thee na)

And then I wonder, why did we fall short to hold him back?...... The pleasure of seeing him everyday on screen as against the pleasurable pains of waiting digi platforms to release his show like Asura wait now.

рдХреБрдЫ рд▓реЛрдЧ рдПрдХ рд░реЛрдЬрд╝ рдЬреЛ рдмрд┐рдЫрдбрд╝ рдЬрд╛рддреЗ рд╣реИрдВ

рд╡реЛ рд╣рдЬрд╛рд░реЛрдВ рдХреЗ рдЖрдиреЗ рд╕реЗ рдорд┐рд▓рддреЗ рдирд╣реАрдВ

рдЙрдореНрд░ рднрд░ рдЪрд╛рд╣реЗ рдХреЛрдИ рдкреБрдХрд╛рд░рд╛ рдХрд░реЗ рдЙрдирдХрд╛ рдирд╛рдо

рд╡реЛ рдлрд┐рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЖрддреЗ, рд╡реЛ рдлрд┐рд░ рдирд╣реАрдВ рдЖрддреЗ

(Loved ones that you lose will not be compensated by thousands coming.... Even if you call out their name your whole life, they don't return)

Same as Barun on TV screen cannot be compensated by thousands on screen available today. And now we miss him like mad...... but then why did we let him go?...... 

Now Twitter or FB or any other media can go on fire with his discussions; but he never responds.

рдХрд▓ рддрдбрд╝рдкрдирд╛ рдкреЬреЗ рдпрд╛рдж рдореЗрдВ рдЬрд┐рдирдХреА

рд░реЛрдХ рд▓реЛ рд░реВрда рдХрд░ рдЙрдирдХреЛ рдЬрд╛рдиреЗ рди рджреЛ

рдмрд╛рдж рдореЗрдВ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░ рдХреЗ рдЪрд╛рд╣реЗ рднреЗрдЬреЛ рд╣рдЬрд╛рд░реЛрдВ рд╕рд▓рд╛рдо

(If You're going to miss someone tomorrow, then hold onto them, don't let them go; because thousands of love messages won't bring him back)

The whole thought process started while watching Barun's first TV scenes 10 years back. Watch Swayam saying the same "WHATEVER" in his first TV entry scene

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvr6mw

In my heart, I am left with no choice except to enjoy his choice of Comeback on TV!

A beautiful ADNI Morning Lingering In my Heart

And then NJOY the beauty of the song in Kishor Kumar's voice. You can watch picturisation on you tube. It will make you realise that there is Not EVER "a happily forever after".......it needs to be worked upon everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQyksZJ5bkg

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago