Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: jiya.k

And what about your CS ki janam janam ki saathi.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Janam janam ke saathi was already gorgeous and beautiful, she didn't need any work but Lashy worked on him this time. And he is looking mindblowingly HOT!!    
rs_fun2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Lashy!

Wow! What a chapter! HOT and tugging...
something told me after 43 that he wouldn't be able to leave right away and I was right! What a master stroke

He got his wish fulfilled from the time when he wanted to make love to her when they were sleeping next to each other in the same tent at the fair and She became His Begum in the true sense โค๏ธ

The part I loved the most in this chapter was when he opened up to her about his past and unburdened himself...

Thank u for posting it at a time when I was alone and could read it leisurely... was waiting for days and constantly looking for it since morning...

I think I can say a lot about this chapter but words have gone for a vacation right now... will read it a few more times though..

Take care and hope ur wrists are fine and so is ur migraine

BIG ๐Ÿค—Edited by rs_fun2 - 6 years ago
melovesja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lashy my dear  you done a tremendous work on ks facial expression๐Ÿ‘
hats off to you(thank you so...much)โค๏ธโญ๏ธ and i loved the second one  how could you done this with perfection. and my writer -a-khass you make me speechless with update. what a balance between his two unseprable parts of him. i just want to hug you for this from the start he has done this amazingly. her step back as ustad'wife and his feeling too hard as husband to leave his wife in uncertainity of warrior's life and he found a way with his buddy.๐Ÿ‘ their conversation and confession was so loving but i loved the most was how they found the match and you not only go with intimacy but they become one in every manner. proposal of journeny and accepantance was as unique and beautifulas the couple them selves. he showed his scare along with removing her hesitation he open the door of his heart.  her acceptance with shower of love . her natural nervousness and his words when she ask for.  her thoughts on why to make him wait was lovlier , the trust ๐Ÿ˜ณ with less use words you wrote their feelings mindblowingly and the pic was cherry on the top of its beauty. 
his unburdening by her was austonishing๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ how you done this at so easy with her loving, beautiful words open up his heart to mak e her truly a partner and feeling of his only family.faith in his man, gratitude towards chachajan and thanks to God for bringing her in life all was superb. keep their memory undisturb but gave a peace to their heart. turn him into a new , fresh man and sound , peaceful sleep to her and last line was truly heart warming.โญ๏ธ
loved every bit of chappy and like his stand on her mother๐Ÿ˜Š 

Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I only finished editing now... which is why I didn't change heading yet๐Ÿ˜”
lashy thumbnail

lashy thumbnail
Awww thanks so so so much Rach and Mitu ๐Ÿค—
Will login in morning again.. late here... tired... 

Thanks a ton, once again
melovesja thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

I only finished editing now... which is why I didn't change heading yet๐Ÿ˜”

i am sorry writer dearest but i am slow reader  so must read edited one .will read it again tommorrow.๐Ÿค— 
melovesja thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Awww thanks so so so much Rach and Mitu ๐Ÿค—

Will login in morning again.. late here... tired... 

Thanks a ton, once again

๐Ÿค— rest well. Good night . me too going for a nap.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Good morning and welcome to enjoy beautiful morning.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by melovesja - 6 years ago
binduprasad41 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Dhat! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much for update di ๐Ÿค—
Plz take care of yourself and rest properly ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Congratulation everyone for new home ๐Ÿค—

Good Morning sachu patti ,mitu di and all my sweet friends. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Have a lovely day ahead ๐Ÿค—

Good evening lana di and Vathsy di ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A soul warming narration Lashy! Arousing a reader's pique in all ways and satiating it by all means...๐Ÿ˜†

Love ya for this beautiful piece of work