March 2006 Updates

Updates Archive 2005

Selvi Comments Archive

SYNOPSIS

Director: Sundar.K.Vijayan

Telecast on SUN TV from Mon-Fri at 9.30 pm IST

Selvi Comments Archive

Synposis

Human life is all about the ups and downs that come its way. The testing times arrive, imbibed with its own set of sufferings and agony thus challenging a man to take it up as a challenge.

Similar to this, is the tale of the heroine of this story Selvi. It is the turn of events which depict how this happy and prosperous family lost all its fame and fortune and came to the roads.

While problems torment the characters of this story, is it the bond of blood or the bond of marriage that will make these individuals overcome what fate has in store for them?

Edited by sudhasri - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
today's update that is april 4th i will post if not tonight then by tomororw afternoon as i am feeling better today.
loka thumbnail
thankns for the update. Gj is romba too much......if he wants Tamarai why is he living with Selvi. I guess he did not learn his lesson yet. 😭 😭 😭 Edited by loka - 18 years ago
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 308 (04-04-06 Tuesday update)

Scene 1

Thamarai's parents are trying to make Thamarai understand that she should adjust according to the circumstances. Thamarai then says what should I do to adjust should I bless GJ and selvi. Thamarai starts counting things what makes her sad and tells she should have been in coma only. Thamarai's dad then tells she should be alive for kids. Thamarai says don't blackmail me always giving kids as a solution. Thamarai's dad tries to explain to her saying she should always take any decision in peace and not in a hurry. He continues telling her to take the divorce notice back and tell GJ had come there. Thamarai tells we should never believe a man crying or a female smiling. Thamrai's dad tells GJ wants u and don't want to get separated but Thamarai tells he is a liar he always wanted my money that's it. But if u still support GJ and not me then, please from today think that I am not yr daughter and for me you are dead. Thamarai's parent's r chocked and she just goes in and closes the door.

Scene 2

Thamarai gets bail for Maya and Maya tells she knew that Thamarai would do it some time or other. Thamarai tells she is thankful to Maya for opening her eyes about GJ and how GJ tried to marry her and hurt her also and asks sorry to Maya. Maya tells it is ok and continues saying she will take revenge on Selvi who did drogham to u. Douglas is consoling Maya to be cheerful and not think about anything. Douglas asks adavan why is he quite. Adavan replies saying Thamarai is not easy to handle, she could turn into a badrakali if she know we cheated her, she is the one who told me to get out in that dileepan issue. Yoyo comes in and is happy to see Maya. Adavan tells yoyo u r in that house not to be their mapillai but to help me to get the cell phone company and I want to see u owing the cell phone company and not selvi. Adavan continues saying their house "Kuttu vallaku" is in our hand u just burn it and we will see that their house burns into ashes. (I didn't get what Adavan means by this code word – I guess it is Pooja)
Thamarai is feeling guilty that she is not taking care of her kids. Ranju says she is taking care and they r ok and time will take care of everything. Pooja then faints and falls down and Ranju runs to call the doctor.

Scene 3

Thamarai is talking to the DR and after finishing it asks Ranju to bring sweets. Thamarai asks pooja why she didn't Thamarai before that she was feeling uneasy. Thamarai then explains to her that she is going to be a mother and she should behave more matured. Ranju is happy and asks pooja to have some sugar and forces her in to her mouth but she spits it out and is crying a lot. Thamarai then asks why she is crying but Ranju tells she is scared that's why. Then Thamarai and pooja dad takes turn giving some tatuvam's. pooja' s dad says "Chuda chuda dosai and pera pera assai" (I had never heard this before but sounds weird. Pera pera assai vanda then population yenathukku acchu). Thamarai then asks Ranju to call Amar and tell him and she leaves and Pooja tries to squeeze her tummy and thinks about her rape scene.
GJ is meeting kids at school and asking how they r and they gives a list of complaints. Kids ask him why amma drove him away and is it because of selvi amma only. Kids say they want to stay with selvi amma and him but he refuses to explains to them to stay with Thamarai amma only. Kids express their desire to meet kutti selvi and he promises to take them later. He then gives cake to kids and then Thamarai walks in and sees GJ feeding the kids.

THODARUM>>>>>>>>>>>
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wednesday 5th april 2006 update

todays episode was full of tantrums. first by tams then selvi and finally pooja.and tams walks to the school to discover GJ sitting there feeding the kids cakes. she walks across and pushes the food from the kids,then spills everything on the floor (school children are taught to use the dustbin, here is a parent littering the grounds 😕) she throws a tantrum and asks GJ to leave immediately, saying he has no right over the kids. she tries to pull the kids towards her and GJ puts his arms around koluk and moluk and holds tight. tams finds that he is not letting go, and sees a pair of garden shears. she walks to it and picks it up and threatens suicide. GJ does what he does best. thiru thiru muzhichufies as he lets go of the kids.

when the ads are over, the scene shifts to selvi's house. selvi's little one is bawling her guts out and worries about the baby's non-stop wailing. her mother assures her that is nothing but selvi insists on taking the baby to the doc.a tired GJ walks in. selvi tells him that the baby is ill and needs to be taken to the doctor.GJ yells at her and says, if you want to take the baby to the doc, then you do it yourself. i am not coming. selvi says she dint ask him to come. she just told him. latha takes matters in her hand and says, this was an information given to him. but GJ screams at her and says that he is not allowed to see his other children so latha asks him if he went to the house to see them. GJ denies and says he went to the school and before he could talk to them a little while tams had come and prevented him. selvi gets annoyed saying he wouldn't have spoken to her but he comes and yells at her. he says she threatened suicide and so he had to let go. selvi says she had already decided that she would be both mom and dad to her little one. that way the kid wont ask many questions (she doesn't know much about kids growing up, does she?) latha asks him a pertinant question as to what selvi and this baby are to him GJ has no answer and he is back to thiru thiru muzhichifying. selvi picks up her baby and leaves for the hospital.

the last segment is shown in tams house. andavan comes home with his crony and son. the son races inside the house screaming for his wife. crony comments that this is not how it should be. if yoyo gets involved in the family, then things will go horribly wrong.madaswamy nods and says that is right and the boy has to be controlled. meanwhile pooja sulkily comes down the stairs with her husband singing behind her, ranjani and tams stand beneath the stairs smiling fondly. madasamy and crony take in the entire scene. tams asks pooja to fall at madasamy's feet and take his blessings. andavan refuses saying you dont need to fall at the feet for that. he says she has made him proud blah blah blah, and tell her to ask for whatever.

ranjani's eyes gleam as she directs her sister to ask for anything. so does tams. long faced pooja sulkily asks to abort the baby. there is a shocked silence. and yoyo says you cant do this. what happened then is not to be raked. he goes on and on about it without mentioning rape and continues to tell pooja not to create a scene and they could discuss this between them, madasamy now insists on knowing what are they talking about. yoyo says dont tell him but pooja says
that she was raped even before her marriage. yoyo still
accepted her, now she cant pile on him some one else's baby. everybody is shocked. ( i wonder how pooja is so sure that the baby is the rapist's. i mean this happened so long ago, after than ranji has delivered, selvi has gone through the full term and has delivered the baby. does that mean she and yo yo have not been sleeping together? once again the fetility goddess has struck. on roll in the hay (even if it was against her will) and the lady is pregnant. tams is full of praises for yoyo she walks towards madasamy and tell him he is lucky to have a wonderful son like yoyo. but madasamy is not happy. he instructs tams to get the baby aborted...camera freezes on tams face.

loka thumbnail
Thank you 😛 😛

when are these people going to open their eyes and see that yoyo is evil. well I think it will be very soon. what a guy?? 😭 😭 😭

Now i think we will see a different Selvi who will bring the downfall of Andavarlingam with Gj's help. I am tired and sick of these evil people winning.   
it's tireing. I hope it's going to be soon for selvi to step up and show her fierce character.😡
lkaran thumbnail
In these serials they drag on the success of bad/evil people for like 300 episodes and then show them lose in like 5 episodes 😡 anti-climax is the name of the game!! I'm still waiting for a storyline that is balanced and intelligent in the revenge part - where the good guys win 😉
Renita571 thumbnail
I'm suprised how come....business agreements can simply change hands.....Selvi got nothing to do with this stupid Cellphone business but she can give the agreements to amar....sounds ridiculous......wat is that stupid deliappan.....    
santhy thumbnail
did selvi give amar thacontract or did tamarai give tha contract.......so confused 😕 😕
Renita571 thumbnail
Sorry tam give that contract to amar.....