Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I Second VIS DII and Her All Points...👏👏

after Long, I watched that Epi after Reading many Praise and Appreciation...😊😊

But found Extra LoopHoles in whole Story...

why Abhijeet always... its really Unacceptable now... totally Boring... Same thing using again and again... Totally Wrong...👎🏼

Daya Sir must Control His Weight...😡

Nobody get out Abhijeet Sir Cell Records...😲

He personally makes Himself Suspicious in eye of All...

why He does not Meet Chetan with CID...❓

how CID were so sure that He will Kill Mandira...😲😲... Only cause  Abhijeet Sir Kills Her Guards...😕😕

All discussing that Abhijeet behaving wrong after Delhi visit from the start but no one trying to get out His Delhi visit Details...😆😉

Daya Sir mostly Watsapping Him... Bhai sahab Phone bhi Try kiya ja skta tha ...???😛😉

Sadly at First, Flashback showed of Daya Sir with all except Freddie sir and pankaj... kyun bhae, Humaray Freddie Sir ka kya Qusoor hy...??😭😭

the whole Death Scene Drama is Completely Pathetic...😵

Last Scene Completely Inspired by Bhool Bhuliyya Movie...😒

why Duo wearing such Short Shirts and Coat...😡😡

ACP Sir said Mandira all the Time that Her Family is behind All Problems but No one checked Her Family BG... Easily got Kaira Criminal Psychology Field...

that Dr. Tanya... whoa... dunt want to say any word about Her... 

the Culprit is already Predictable...😉

after experiencing many things in Past CID does not think about Look alike/Mask/Clone etc...

Salunkhy Sir never Raise about Hypnosis Idea before meeting the Dr even not saying about any Drug Indused...

Seriously, I dunt get what to Say...😔
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelbetu

stagnant show *CID*...excuse me...
the downfall of cid is just bcoz of this... 
only Sony is not responsible for this disrespect 

That's why I don't come here now anymore...

Umm ? Disrespect? 🤔  Don't think so. I was & still from those who sent mails & msgs to channel to treat CID respectfully when they suddenly stopped. I still do.  I am the one who watch CID live from 2003-04 and later watched old episodes also . CID is becoming stagnant no doubt about it. Stories simply don't involve many of us like me anymore . And I said  stagnant more from the actor's point of view. Because all the main actors are doing the same thing now & there is nothing for them to grow in their character development. Actors like Aditya sir can get much better roles in Movies if he concentrates more . But he is not free because of CID. His choice. Fair enough ! My pov fair enough for me too as I genuinely feel so,  especially for him. 
Kulasya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

I Second VIS DII and Her All Points...👏👏

after Long, I watched that Epi after Reading many Praise and Appreciation...😊😊

But found Extra LoopHoles in whole Story...

why Abhijeet always... its really Unacceptable now... totally Boring... Same thing using again and again... Totally Wrong...👎🏼

Daya Sir must Control His Weight...😡

Nobody get out Abhijeet Sir Cell Records...😲

He personally makes Himself Suspicious in eye of All...

why He does not Meet Chetan with CID...❓

how CID were so sure that He will Kill Mandira...😲😲... Only cause  Abhijeet Sir Kills Her Guards...😕😕

All discussing that Abhijeet behaving wrong after Delhi visit from the start but no one trying to get out His Delhi visit Details...😆😉

Daya Sir mostly Watsapping Him... Bhai sahab Phone bhi Try kiya ja skta tha ...???😛😉

Sadly at First, Flashback showed of Daya Sir with all except Freddie sir and pankaj... kyun bhae, Humaray Freddie Sir ka kya Qusoor hy...??😭😭

the whole Death Scene Drama is Completely Pathetic...😵

Last Scene Completely Inspired by Bhool Bhuliyya Movie...😒

why Duo wearing such Short Shirts and Coat...😡😡

ACP Sir said Mandira all the Time that Her Family is behind All Problems but No one checked Her Family BG... Easily got Kaira Criminal Psychology Field...

that Dr. Tanya... whoa... dunt want to say any word about Her... 

the Culprit is already Predictable...😉

after experiencing many things in Past CID does not think about Look alike/Mask/Clone etc...

Salunkhy Sir never Raise about Hypnosis Idea before meeting the Dr even not saying about any Drug Indused...

Seriously, I dunt get what to Say...😔

Also how Daya & even all CID officers were so sure that Abhijeet will not fire in Daya's head ? He could also fire in his legs which would cause him serious injury .  This question occurs every time in my mind whenever this YSPT & bullet proof jacket thing comes. 😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to see the long review full of emojis from GD. Reminds me of the old times. 😆

Why Daya was whatsapping...because Abhijeet was not answering the call and in ACP's presence he didn't want to call.

It was nice to see some good veteran actors playing side roles.

Whatever...I want a real thriller... good story. not ones where officers are phasaofied, but one where I feel a real WOW in the end. It's years since that has happened.
Kulasya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Nice to see the long review full of emojis from GD. Reminds me of the old times. 😆

Why Daya was whatsapping...because Abhijeet was not answering the call and in ACP's presence he didn't want to call.

It was nice to see some good veteran actors playing side roles.

Whatever...I want a real thriller... good story. not ones where officers are phasaofied, but one where I feel a real WOW in the end. It's years since that has happened.

What was the last episode which felt like that after Behrupiya? I have to put lot of strain for that. Can u recall ? 
visrom thumbnail
😆

Maybe Khoon Ki Holi in 2010 had the wow factor.

After the crowd entered, they messed up badly.

Abhijeet ka Inteqaam??? It was nice, though they could have avoided some of the OTTness of the girl's behaviour in part 1 (kuch zyada hi achchi bann rahi thi). 😆

I liked some of the genuine reactions, like Daya avoiding telling Abhijeet that Siya was dead but ACP telling him and Abhijeet's reaction to that...that was very good acting. It had WOW factor.
Edited by visrom - 6 years ago
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was just raising my hopes and planning to watch tonight's episode after so long. Reading Vis di's and Dada's reviews though, I'm not feeling so sure. 😔
Plus, I was thinking of watching last week's episode too. Now, I'm thinking...should I?🤔
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: 23Diya

I was just raising my hopes and planning to watch tonight's episode after so long. Reading Vis di's and Dada's reviews though, I'm not feeling so sure. 😔

Plus, I was thinking of watching last week's episode too. Now, I'm thinking...should I?🤔

Just watch it...don't let our personal views discourage you.
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just watch it...don't let our personal views discourage you.

Thanks for your encouragement. Managed to watch after 2 days😆

I think it was better than the Daya special episode and could have been better if they hadn't used that 🤬 topic and those dialogues from ACP.😡
Why Abhijeet always have to be shown as vulnerable and talked to like that even when they know it's not his fault is something I still don't understand. Which person calls anyone, even a stranger 'maansik santulan bigra hua' on his face.😡😡😡 It's completely opposite when it comes to Daya...no accusations, no rude comments, no lack of support. And love, if I take into account the way Salunkhe and ACP were when Daya was hospitalized. Not that I envy Daya.😳
Kulasya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

😆

Maybe Khoon Ki Holi in 2010 had the wow factor.

After the crowd entered, they messed up badly.

Abhijeet ka Inteqaam??? It was nice, though they could have avoided some of the OTTness of the girl's behaviour in part 1 (kuch zyada hi achchi bann rahi thi). 😆

I liked some of the genuine reactions, like Daya avoiding telling Abhijeet that Siya was dead but ACP telling him and Abhijeet's reaction to that...that was very good acting. It had WOW factor.

Yes Khoon ki holi was good . But am  not happy with Inteqaam & it certainly did  not generated wow factor for me . I found that smart watch story which they showed when Sridhar Raghvan joined them again, much better. This was the 1st episode after that revamp. For me that episode generated wow factor more than AKI any day. I also loved casual interaction between trio in that episode.