India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

28th July 2004 (Page 3)

heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
lol..I am sure people found it romantic. What would be better than devta Purab hugging Jassi's diary. Who cares for privacy and respect. Creepy smiles rule the roost!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Ha ha you are so funny.  Why are all the Saint Purab Mehra of Mubai fans so quiet tonight?? 
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
God us three are having a field day today!!!  Where is everyone else??
heyeon Groupbie
heyeon
heyeon

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
They are probably thinking abuot how to defend their cute,only one who understands jassi (ya right!), goody guy. (dont ask how I managed to write all that without salt water effect taking over) I can imagine the mails-u are mean,cheap,dumb..not for purab but us..of course we would be blamed for starting it..
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Still nothing out there, maybe they are all in shock from seeing hunky Purub with the rain water dripping off his face and mingling with his tears, sigh and then he managed to pull off a sad smile at the end.  How beautiful.

Seriously though I have this theory and it is quite worrying - that Amrit is the secret mother of Purub.  Hear my theory out....

Purub always has a daft smile plastered across his face, even if the Dr told him he had a week to live he would still give THE SMILE, with his hand covering his mouth - actually he has two variations of THE SMILE have you noticed, one is with the hand covering the mouth and the other is without the hand covering the mouth.  What acting, what talent the man has, Anthony Hopkins, Laurence Olivier, this man is giving you a run for your money and Laurence you must be rolling in you grave. 

Anyway I digress...my point is Amrit always has a wistful kind of smile about her, have you all noticed.  Its kind of a sad yearning type of smile.  If Jassi told her she was expecting Nandoo's love child, Amrit would give THE SMILE.  When Billoos world is falling apart around him and he is ranting and raving, Amrit gives THE SMILE....

Do you notice the link here.  If my theory is correct then Kekta would have a field day with the show.

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

Oh, i was too busy reading The Da Vinci Code today. The book is far too interesting to put down. I'm actually restraining myself from devouring it in a few hours!

Not offended by the comments as they are of the same repetitive material...Wink

Anyway, even though Purab didn't do the ethical thing by reading Jassi's diary, I still won't rate him in the despicable category. And I'm not basing my defense on physical appearance. To me, both Armaan and Purab look good...lol

I simply dont understand the logic - if Purab does one bad thing, he's a criminal and if Armaan does one good thing, he's a saint.

Whatever! Anyway, Armaan fans shouldn't be complaining as the diary was probably a tool for Purab's exit. Everything happens for the best.

I dont sense any romantic vibes b/w Purab and Arundhati - its not going to happen. Raj and Arundhati on the other hand - a distinct possibility. And I think they look cute together.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Raj is so cute isnt he, he has a clark kentish type of vibe about him.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 28 July 2004 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

Purub was always portrayed as a saint by his "followers" so when he does something almost human, of course we are going to jump down his throat!

Go to top