Posted: 19 years ago

Oh, i was too busy reading The Da Vinci Code today. The book is far too interesting to put down. I'm actually restraining myself from devouring it in a few hours!

Not offended by the comments as they are of the same repetitive material...πŸ˜‰

Anyway, even though Purab didn't do the ethical thing by reading Jassi's diary, I still won't rate him in the despicable category. And I'm not basing my defense on physical appearance. To me, both Armaan and Purab look good...lol

I simply dont understand the logic - if Purab does one bad thing, he's a criminal and if Armaan does one good thing, he's a saint.

Whatever! Anyway, Armaan fans shouldn't be complaining as the diary was probably a tool for Purab's exit. Everything happens for the best.

I dont sense any romantic vibes b/w Purab and Arundhati - its not going to happen. Raj and Arundhati on the other hand - a distinct possibility. And I think they look cute together.

Raj is so cute isnt he, he has a clark kentish type of vibe about him.

Purub was always portrayed as a saint by his "followers" so when he does something almost human, of course we are going to jump down his throat!

I am reading Da Vinci Code aswell. Its smart thinking by the author (like JK) Armaan IS a jerk.We NEVER refused tht and said he was a saint. Purab fans always defend his saintly qualities and how he understands Jassi. So obviously it would be nice to know what they have to say.

What about THE SMILE theory?

Did you read the prequel "Angels and Demons", heyeon? I thought that was brilliant too.

J K Rowling and Dan Brown are authors who really research their fiction which makes it so good!

Btw, the jumping down the throat action was expected, surnita...Be careful that you dont get attacked by a tonsil or two...πŸ˜†

The Smile theory...hmmm...surnita, you may actually graduate from the KKekta school of storytelling with honours!...

Is that a good thing?πŸ˜•

just kiddingπŸ˜‰

No i did not. Though I have heard that it is not as good as Da Vinci Code. I want to finish Da Vinci code. I guess by the end of this book, I will have a lot of respect for Dan Brown like I have for JK Rowling and Paulo Coelho. I am still on the seventh chapter
Good theory Surnita..I think the smile theory would get u a job at kekta's (like u would want it!) U better copyright it. Or else Tarun Katiyal might just use it in JJKN. Hey then Purab cant love Jassi as it would be 'almost' incest.Oh well even that would be justified by his fans.
Ha ha Heyeon, Yes Saint Mehra of Mumbai could still love Jassi as Saints dont have marital relations, he he.  I am sure Purub couldnt even manage THAT anyway, he is to wimpy.  He probably suffers from P.E.!!!!! Im sure you can work out what those initials stand for! Not Pulmonary Embolism thats for sure!