Karam Apnaa Apnaa

We all knew Shiv will have Affair (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
i totally agree wiv ya..nut the way the story was going..i thought that ekta had forgotten dis nonsense about "extra marital crap"...buh maybe... Dead

Cry

im sorry i cant put my feelingz in words anymre! Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We all knew Shiv will have Affair (Page 2)" in Karam Apnaa Apnaa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

racho8

Goldie

racho8

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged
well now i dont kno first i thought tht since gauri is dyin she will try to find some1 who loves shiv more then her who is ipshita but now im totally confused cuz iqbal's leaving....i hope he comes bak....and while he's away he can realize tht he loves gauri....and when he comes bakkkkk....and gauri tries to make him realize tht ipshita is much better then her...

ash k

Goldie

ash k

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i thort ekta said this drama was simple???? I DNT THINK SO! its confusing.............wheres the simplicity?

Rock_Star

IF-Dazzler

Rock_Star

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rahena

we knew it! but we thought parhaps

> ekta changed it!

> or shiv had a affair in d past (b4 d raaz came out)

> his started to fall in love wiv gauri (but after d kiss...it means he dsnt love her)

Cry

yah i agree with rahena... i had a hope that shiv doesn't love apshagun she is after him.CryCryCry......shiv kya kiya tune?Angry...i was feeling a little sad for him it's not his fault hez doing all this for his mom....but yahan toh kuch aur hi haiDeadAngry

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I thought they were chaning the story line and no extra affair afterall Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top