Frequent Posters

Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Ramsha..

Dude, you gotta promise me that you will be active in this AT

We have to make him win 

#LuvFTW

I don't know anyone here and I'm very bad at interacting with strangers, so can't promise but I will try. 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Luv is winner in the long run. I really like Luv Hina together and Pri use to be with them 24/7. Still, i could never convince myself to like him.

Lets wait for the episode. I am sure Luv would had perform extremely well. I want LUV TO WIN. If not win then be in top 2

Inshallah Ameen 

#LuvFTW

I have to admit that i use to like pri  bonding with luv but never found him trustable  .
About hina and luv, i love their friendship now but still they are hardcore competitors to each other and wnt care to vote out each other if time comes..and i hve no problem with that...

Who do u tonk are the two commoners who will reach top 5 other than luv? Arshi is already out..aaksh or puneesh? 

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bolly wood life be bhi bana liya birthday haha !
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bigg-boss-11-cute-goofy-and-loyal-heres-why-luv-tyagi-is-the-buddy-we-would-love-to-have/
niksidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ruthless.Slayer

I don't know anyone here and I'm very bad at interacting with strangers, so can't promise but I will try. 

Hiii...๐Ÿค—
Hum dost ban jayenge yaar..usme kya hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ruthless.Slayer

its okay I will make you comfortable. everyone here is really nice๐Ÿ˜Š
Ooolalala thumbnail
ATTENTION everyone
Welcome my very dear friend Nidu. She is super crazy and nice just like all of us. 

She loves Luv a lot
Hiii...๐Ÿค—
Hum dost ban jayenge yaar..usme kya hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey I'm nida. ๐Ÿ˜› 
Ur name? 

ATTENTION everyone

Welcome my very dear friend Nidu. She is super crazy and nice just like all of us. 

She loves Luv a lot

Itna attention mat dilwa ๐Ÿ˜ก 
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: niksidfan

I have to admit that i use to like pri  bonding with luv but never found him trustable  .
About hina and luv, i love their friendship now but still they are hardcore competitors to each other and wnt care to vote out each other if time comes..and i hve no problem with that...

Who do u tonk are the two commoners who will reach top 5 other than luv? Arshi is already out..aaksh or puneesh? 

Akash most likely but then it might just be Hina Luv Shilpa Vikas Priyank. But you know what I will take Puneesh over the likes of Akash and Priyank

Yes they are solid competitors. I am hoping for the best. I hope top 2 are Luv Hina. 

niksidfan thumbnail
I feel luv will be in nomination in any way..BB wnt save him frm nomination...luv ko end tak nomination mn rakhenhe BB...hina will be given power to nominate someone i guess..lets see...
Its good to be on nomination..fanbase active rehte hain