Suggestions / Comments

Your Feedback on IF-Annivarsary Week!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

rocker

IF-Rockerz

rocker

My Perfect Valentines Contest

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Thanks for all this Sree Di..Big smile

The week really went fantastic! Twas jus an absolute treat going through miscellaneous posts regarding the Anniversary and simultaneously some really wonderful bashs!Embarrassed

Hats off to all those who participated in making this momentous occassion (If's 3rd Birthday) a time to remember..Smile

Luv Sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Feedback on IF-Annivarsary Week!! (Page 4)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmarterDesiKid

IF-Sizzlerz

SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
IF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

one question: what Happened to the Bloopers??

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 December 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
I really luved IF Week Embarrassed Embarrassed It rocked as usual!!! thanx to each nd every mem. of Dev. Team Smile It was really special and memorable moment...and m looking forward to Christmas Week Big smile

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 2:13am | IP Logged

This week more than what I expected happened hereBig smile.I enjoyed it more than anything else.I was having exams but came here daily to check whats new going on and was always astonished to see that there were always so many topics, which would take all my time here on computer and due to that, I was studying till late at night.Basically, IF is so addictive! I was here at my own risk, haha!Big smile

I missed out some IF shows.Tried to be here on the "Admin Chit Chat" but mom caught me.So missed that too!Unhappy

But would definitely catch it on podcast! In short, this week we had non-stop fun!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 7:23am | IP Logged
anniv week was great.....missed out on some shows but i liked it nonetheles...the golden awards were great as well as the promotions for manny members......cant wait for more goodies 4 us Big smile IF TRULY ROCKS!!! Clap big hand 2 us alll and 2 the admins Clap

Kool Ahmed

IF-Rockerz

Kool Ahmed

-

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
all i can say is india forums always play good cards at good time..and the week was quite awesome.... hope all members always get entertain in this zone Smile

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

IF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

one question: what Happened to the Bloopers??

Yeah! Same question hereEmbarrassed

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 December 2006 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Wow does time fly by really fast Embarrassed India-Forums 3rd Anniverary was truly a blast! I enjoyed every single show and activity that was presented to us.

All the shows were great. The scripts and hosts were excellent. My favourite shows were the IF Admin Chit Chat, IF Development Team Show and the Golden Members Show Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top