Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Fabulose topic πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ 😳
All I can say that IF rocks, this week has been fabulose, especially with IF's members' golden awards 😳
I won two awards πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Thanks IF's dev team πŸ€— 😳

But I have one request, many of us missed the prod cast show of where the members wish IF in it's anniversary, any idea of when are we going to have the down load link of it? 😳, and what about the show where Vijay and Sree where hosting it? I haven't heard both these shows yet 😭
But I am happy Rajeev Khandelwal's msg to IF 😳, he is a sweetheart πŸ€— πŸ˜³, thanks alots to IF's dev team πŸ€— πŸ˜³

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Edited by farislove - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
OVERALLLLLLL...ITZ WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE...g00d jobbbbbbb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
soniyo thumbnail
wow it was really great...
rocker thumbnail

Thanks for all this Sree Di..πŸ˜ƒ

The week really went fantastic! Twas jus an absolute treat going through miscellaneous posts regarding the Anniversary and simultaneously some really wonderful bashs!😳

Hats off to all those who participated in making this momentous occassion (If's 3rd Birthday) a time to remember..😊

Luv Sammy

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
IF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

one question: what Happened to the Bloopers??
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really luved IF Week 😳 😳 It rocked as usual!!! thanx to each nd every mem. of Dev. Team 😊 It was really special and memorable moment...and m looking forward to Christmas Week πŸ˜ƒ
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This week more than what I expected happened hereπŸ˜ƒ.I enjoyed it more than anything else.I was having exams but came here daily to check whats new going on and was always astonished to see that there were always so many topics, which would take all my time here on computer and due to that, I was studying till late at night.Basically, IF is so addictive! I was here at my own risk, haha!πŸ˜ƒ

I missed out some IF shows.Tried to be here on the "Admin Chit Chat" but mom caught me.So missed that too!πŸ˜”

But would definitely catch it on podcast! In short, this week we had non-stop fun!

Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
anniv week was great.....missed out on some shows but i liked it nonetheles...the golden awards were great as well as the promotions for manny members......cant wait for more goodies 4 us πŸ˜ƒ IF TRULY ROCKS!!! πŸ‘ big hand 2 us alll and 2 the admins πŸ‘
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
all i can say is india forums always play good cards at good time..and the week was quite awesome.... hope all members always get entertain in this zone 😊
shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

IF ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

one question: what Happened to the Bloopers??

Yeah! Same question here😳