Suggestions / Comments

Your Feedback on IF-Annivarsary Week!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 3:42am | IP Logged
thanks sree
it was fantastic week and i know allof us enjoyed
india forums is place where we all forget our prbs and relax and enjoy
and as such right now i dont hv any suggestions but if i have i wud surely tell

comin to podcasts
i didnt hear the dev team show as i cant find the link
perhaps someone can give me the link to hear abt that

and golden member award was awesome
makes us feel appreciated

and in the end i wud say dev team rocks
india forum rocks
the members rocks

keep it up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Feedback on IF-Annivarsary Week!! (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
this week was great,i loved the if layout n evry activities which wer organised,it was really great Clap Clap Clap

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Thanks 4 that recap Sree... every bit of the IF anniversary week was awesome!!!! I wouldn't change anything for the world... it was so much fun, and even if one didn't have time to fully participate there was a festive feeling in the air and with everyone having so much fun, we all got into the party mood!!!

The radio shows were brilliant, I think I listened to most of them... will go tick off your list now LOL The Golden member awards were such an awesome idea, we all felt really special and appreciated... we will all see IF through thick and thin and more importantly, help it grow day by day...

The IF development team are really a group in a million - coming together from every part of the world to make such a great dream come true and making others from all ages, all walks of life from all parts of the earth feel like one HUGE family... it is no easy task... and of course only the IF development team can attempt something like this, and not only come out winners, but also exceed expectations... again and again... HIP HIP HURRAY!!!

Lastly, congrats to every single member of IF, from the newbie to the rocker and dev. team... congrats to each and every one of you because it is support from every member that has brought IF to the sky high level it is at today....Clap

India Forums RULEZZZZZ!!!

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i enjoyed IF Anniversary week, each and every bit of it. We had this whole new fresh look for IF, then the Golden Member Awards which made us appreciate our work as well as others. We always had something fun today each and every day. The guessing for which games was going to be played, my guess simply flop Ouch LOL LOL It was fun though LOL Then the chat shows were also nice too. I really thought we would be having a quiz about IF, but new activity was introduced Big smile

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Clap Clap d week was SUPERB!!
a BIG CONGOOOO 2 IF agn..... Big smile Embarrassed Clap
gr888 work dev team!!! Clap Clap

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I-F anniversary week was great and we all loved it. Clap Clap Embarrassed

advil

IF-Sizzlerz

advil

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:59am | IP Logged

The IF anniversary week was indeed festive with plenty of colors , and activities.Well  planned and structured presentation. Great effort IF Dev team and good participation members.ClapClapClap

Any idea if the download links of the shows like the last IF Development Team Show is available in the podcast? Some of us had missed the show on the radio when it was aired.

Thanks.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 11:58am | IP Logged
WOW!!! IF anni week was fun. The whole site and the newsletter was colorful. We barely had any problems and the whole atmosphere was really awesome. I personally had a great time. The discussions were really good and got all of us to thinking!!Wink It was an awesome week!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top