Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Hello Dearest IF Family Members!!

As Seasons Change and Occassions Change, We have now come to the end of the IF- Anniversary Week. We never got to know when the Week started and when it ended.. There were a lot of shows and interviews planned for this Anniversary Week. We had immense pleasure in organising all the shows. We also believe that the 2 Lakh members of IF too had a great time , last week, as they rejoiced and had an Extended Birthday Bash in IF.

Before we move on and move ahead with the Christmas Bash and New Year Bash in India Forums, let us have a quick Recap of what we witnessed during the IF-Anniversary Week. Tongue

The excitement and expectations that filled the atmosphere in IF was very much evident from "The Smile Factor" that we saw, which probably marked the Countdown to the D-day in IF. This was followed by the D-Day when India Forums celebrated its 3rd Birthday amidst the Big Big Family here.. The Special Newsletter released during this week spoke in length about the Grand Gala Celebrations that one and all witnessed in IF.

After all these, the Birthday Bash in IF rose to a higher level when we started with the Special Radio Shows planned for this week. The very first Radio Show saw the 2 Admins of IF - Vijay and Sree talk about the Past, Present and Future of India Forums. This was followed by a Big Big Surprise , where we had a Radio Show wherein the Stars of Tellydom, who are proud Members of IF now, gave their Special Wishes to India Forums. Talking of Radio Shows, we had yet another Radio Show for Golden Members of IFwhere we recognised the efforts and contributions of the Members in IF(not in the Dev Team)and applauded their contribution to the growth of IF. Talking about birthdays, we also had a Star celebrating her Birthday this week. In accordance to that, we enjoyed the company of the "Angel" Juhi Parmar, who gave all of us a smile with her fabulous interview. Celebrations didn't end there, becuase we brought a special IF Development Team Show, just for its members.

Now, IF has been a platform for Discussions. So where else will we see discussions happening? We had some great Discussions too, Share IF Memories, Take IF into the Future. We also made our members work hard this week, with activities like Humse Dosti Karoge :New Vs Old Members, Special Questionnaire for Members.. When we talk of IF, can creativity be far behind??? We had a fantastic Interview with Mr. India Forums. Last but not the least, Welcome to India Forums - My Poem really touched our hearts...

So Friends, with this small recap of the activities held during the Anniversary Week in IF, we now want our dear and loving members to come forward and give us your valuable feedback on this.. Tell us the best of happenings, tell us where we could improve, tell us if you have some new ideas, tell us where we went wrong.. The 2 Lakh members of this Big Family have made IF a Very Happening Place today and we would love to get feedbacks from our own family members..

So Friends, get a small recap of what you witnessed over the past week, write your feedbacks. Every feedback given will surely make IF a Better Place to be in... So all are welcome... Please do write..

Thanks for being here

Edited by sree - 19 December 2006 at 4:59am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaySweet-farahcuteladyainun-Khushiyana-mangopari0706SmarterDesiKidteenindia_usa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Feedback on IF-Annivarsary Week!!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

x_Roshni_x

IF-Sizzlerz

x_Roshni_x

~Disney Banner Winner~

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged
thank you! i dont have much time to comment as it smy birthday today and ppl r calling me! but i wna say this week was exxcellent! it was soo much fun all the contests the golden members!! woo hoo may mayny more come cant wait till next year! :D
thank you xxx

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged
wow.. thats really great

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged
thankxx alott for posting thsi.....the week was simply SUPERB....dont have words....bcz it was my 1st year plus it was a BLAST......... Clap

Saraa

kirtib

IF-Veteran Member

kirtib

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Well Anniv week was lot of fun.. Every day they were some different activities planned up.. Clap

Hats off to Development Team for coming up with such great ideas.. IF rocks!! Tongue

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Awesome week, really lot of hard work put into making it so much fun!! I think the layout change was for this week as well and it really looked like so much effort was put into making this week truely special and yes it was one great week! Loved the radio shows that i did hear so far, I am waiting for the member shout out one and still have to listen to podcasts of admin and others. but the golden awards were amazing!! thanks to everyone who worked hard on scripts, shows, posts...everything!!Clap

i have a small suggestion for future. Yes, radio shows are fun and discussions are what make this forum a fun place as well, but I think contests add a lot to make the celebrations a lot more active and w/ members participating in them. I guess it was a time for members to relax ...but it would have been fun if we had a few contests included in the anniversary week itself.Embarrassed But, other than this, the week was puuurrrrrrfect!! Again, thanks to the entire dev team and members of IF for making it so unique and special. Clap

remixer

IF-Rockerz

remixer

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I could just say this..........It was an awesom Week and We has a Blast Big smile

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 3:16am | IP Logged
The week was wonderful! Starting from the change in layout to all the wonderful posts and podcast, everything was very well organised and very well executed!

I loved the admin chit chat, i thought it was a fantastic thing and sree akka sounded choo cute! Embarrassed Embarrassed and many of the posts like the dosti karoge, sharing memories and taking it to the future were great. the member questionare was very good, got to know a few pple better!

All in all i think the week was fabulous! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top