Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hey friendsHug

I hope everyone has checked the updated Golden members GA. If not, you can find out the winners for this section right here. Please join the CFC team in congratulating these members.

They have been here and participated in contests and discussions. They follow rules and make this section as much fun as possible. Here you are.....presenting our Golden Members of CFC:

Pyaari_Puja, Jassie_17, Preityny, svh2010, Lilyrose

Clap

Congrats to each and every one of you. We really put a lot of thought into choosing you all. You all really deserve this recognition. But this doesn't mean the rest of you aren't special. Each member of CFC is very special to us.Embarrassed As said in the GA "This is just for fun so please take it in the right sporting spirit."

Today we are here to join in celebrating these few who have in their own ways contributed to making CFC a better section. Thanks to all of you Golden members, from the CFC team and all of CFC section members.

Feel free to use this gift:

lots of love,
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 19 December 2006 at 1:27am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Golden members of CFC*" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
OMGGG.. khair i didnt even noe i won dis.. i feel soo happy abt itt.... thank you4 da awards.. and congratzz to the other winners, jassie, preityny, sweta and lilyrose.. you all deserved itt

thank you CFC dev. team 4 disss Hug

Edited by pyaari_puja - 19 December 2006 at 4:01am

Tumhari_Khushi

IF-Veteran Member

Tumhari_Khushi

IFs Creative Head & Creative Artiste

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Congrats to each of you!! Very well deserved!! Big smile

And special congrats to my Puji Embarrassed Hug

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Congo to ev1.. Clap

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged

congrats puja jaan!Tongue and to the rest who also did a fantastic job in maintaining our FC's!Wink

prietyny

Goldie

prietyny

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_kp

Hey friendsHug

I hope everyone has checked the updated Golden members GA. If not, you can find out the winners for this section right here. Please join the CFC team in congratulating these members.

They have been here and participated in contests and discussions. They follow rules and make this section as much fun as possible. Here you are.....presenting our Golden Members of CFC:

Pyaari_Puja, Jassie_17, Preityny, svh2010, Lilyrose

Clap

Congrats to each and every one of you. We really put a lot of thought into choosing you all. You all really deserve this recognition. But this doesn't mean the rest of you aren't special. Each member of CFC is very special to us.Embarrassed As said in the GA "This is just for fun so please take it in the right sporting spirit."

Today we are here to join in celebrating these few who have in their own ways contributed to making CFC a better section. Thanks to all of you Golden members, from the CFC team and all of CFC section members.

Feel free to use this gift:

lots of love,
CFC Dev Team

Thank you Khair ji and cfc dev team and congo to others as well..its such an honor i am speechless which is rareLOL

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Congrats to all the winners Big smile Clap Clap

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 19 December 2006 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Congratulations Puja, Jassie, Priety, and Ambreen! Clap Big smile Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top