Why is our trp so low?

hellohii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So i came across sony tv trp yesterday...
Mere Sai 0.7
Vighnaharta Ganesha 1.0
Porus 1.0
Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya 0.6
Haasil 0.4
Ek Deewaana Tha 0.5
Yeh Unn Dinon Ki Baat Hai 0.5
CID 0.8
Crime Patrol 0.3
Super Dancer 2.3
The Drama Company 0.8 

I just want to know, why is haasil trp lowest? I mean the leads are fantastic, excellect acting by everyone, fast paced interesting storyline, what else do  audiences want? I know haasil has tough competion from kundali bhagya, but 0.4 is negligible trp for a show like haasil which started with a trp of 1.0 
And its not that the show isnt getting promoted, its being promoted even more that edt and yudkbh. Throw in your views please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maybe it's because people aren't getting what they were promised. We were promised three leads with grey shades and excellent manipulation skills, players and mind games with twists and turns ie a thriller woven in a love story. But instead we are getting three leads who don't seem to have a single grey shade, who appear plain and dumb, who don't know what's happening around them, who are only thinking from their hearts and not their brains. 
We were promised a puzzle and we're getting a drawing made by a two year old.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly coz we have tough competition not only for Kundali Bhagya but Yeh Rishta as well 
Secondly the frst two weeks were awesome..full of thrill and intrigue but after that the story has become dull 

We were promised a tale of 3 grey characters...but here all 3 are looking one dimensional.
.instead of planning, plotting , schemes and grey leads we are getting naive, reformed and self sacrificial leads 

We were promised something new but so far story is going very straight forward.

The thrill factor is missing 

Sony TRPs are itself not high and thrill genre is not meant for typical TRP audiences 

I hope the story will progress and the TRPs will increase coz whatever be the case this show is much better than those necer ending boring typical daily soaps! 

It deserves much better 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they said haasil.is.a thriller but till now there is no such thing except few episodea in.the beginning. 

then.comes.love story which is also not interesting

grey shades of leads till.now nowhere to be seen

in the end its like saas bahu drama sarika dont want aanchal as bahu. ranvir sacrificing his love for brother.

aanchal being so stupid.
Missfunny thumbnail
I think low trp bcoz they are not showing aanvir more
All 3 leads are not sticks to their characters
Aanchal was a fearless independent girl now in crazily love with Kabir..doesn't make any sense
Kabir was a spoilt brat, change suddenly and bacome a gentleman..
Ranvir Raichand- really don't know anything about him as everyone think he might be gray but honestly they are not showing enough characterization. For sure he might have gray but i think he is so strong and happy from outside but he is sad, sad not only bcoz he doesn't have his lady love but something sad hidden deep inside him which discovered sooner by Aanchal & fall deep in love with him..
caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The star cast of male lead is the main draw back. Any new and fresh male leads would have worked much better then this flop males of bollywood,  This is the main reason the show got very little trp.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Because the show was not only well promoted in the beginning, but the first few episodes were so well done before anchal lost the case. Since then, the show has become boring, and even I, being an online viewer due to not having sony channel unfortunately, am even finding that I'm losing interest to watch rhe show online. The show is boring and has no thrill to it. 
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was promoted as being a thriller but so far no thrills have been experienced by the viewers.

Probably the story line will pick up soon then so will the TRPs
47AL thumbnail
Makers of Haasil need to remember what they are producing and telecasting is an Indian TV daily serial and not a hindi feature film or short film or a digital show.. and if their target is urban Indian audience, then mind you most of them are NOT discussing or reading about happenings of TV soaps on social media or online forums. ðŸ˜› they mostly go by what gets shown on TV in terms of promos or daily episodes or repeat telecasts. Releasing some misleading precaps & promos suddenly online is not going to help them much to get most TV audiences hook to the show. 

Frankly initial promos that Sony has telecast before launch of Haasil on TV in between KBC episodes gave a thriller look. And after launch first two weeks of episodes gave that intriguing feeling about main leads and also made serial look like a fast paced suspense thriller. But right after Mauritius track started, this show as well characters have still not build that deep emotional connect, neither was that thrill element with TV audiences rightly retained.. Though episodes every week are going fast paced, there are visible glitches in writing, execution, editing and characterizations of main leads till now. It some how now tends to look like typical bollywood cliched triangle with MIL, a third wheel greedy vamp and a avengefull relative as villains. ðŸ˜”

This show has good potential in story telling and characterizations of leads. Feel its time producer, writer, director team does some serious introspection what is in Haasil that needs to be packaged well to make TV audiences every day sit with their family members or friends at 9.30pm slot in the night to tune to Sony for watching it from their drawing rooms or bedrooms without a miss.. that will make it more popular and also grasp that sustained viewership..

hellohii thumbnail

Originally posted by: caraj4u

The star cast of male lead is the main draw back. Any new and fresh male leads would have worked much better then this flop males of bollywood,  This is the main reason the show got very little trp.

Sorry for being so negative, but i am not sure whether trp would increase or not. For a channel like Sony, except for kapilsharma show , kbc and super dancer, none of the other shows have managed to go beyond the trp with which they started.
Sony shows follow a pattern- start with okayish trps, then trp reduces by 0.1 or so week by week, and then when trp reaches to negligible value, BAM! The show has been off aired in a week's time. Really they should think of methods to increase trp.