Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guardian Angel thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Trust everyone had a great X'mas!!!  Hope you all had wonderful gifts and moments to cheris with your loved ones!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Vinniedi for starting this wonderful SS thread.  It brought excitement and a lot of fun.

I would also like to thank Bhaskar for keeping this thread a fun thread.  Thank you Bhaskar.

All the best to everyone as we look forward to the New Year.

Minali😊

advil thumbnail

I agree with M, 100%.

Thanks.

Originally posted by: GUARDIAN ANGEL

Trust everyone had a great X'mas!!!  Hope you all had wonderful gifts and moments to cheris with your loved ones!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Vinniedi for starting this wonderful SS thread.  It brought excitement and a lot of fun.

I would also like to thank Bhaskar for keeping this thread a fun thread.  Thank you Bhaskar.

Minali😊

sareg thumbnail

Minali😊

I second thatπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: egghatcher

i wholeheartedly third that ........

bringing cheer is always a good thing

thanks guardian angel for showing such a gratittude for the efforts made by the  thread originators πŸ‘πŸ€—

Whoa whoa so much civility and misspelt gratitude... - didnt u have sadey andey for breakfast today??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My Christmas gifts to everyone... πŸ€—

For all the Cofaholics!

Tree Lighting Starbucks Card

For all the chocaholics

For all the amitabaholics

For all the snowboardaholics

For all the Shah Rukhaholics

For all the diamondaholics

For Kishor-da-aholics..

This flower.... is for the ones that the above gifts didn't apply to...

Luv u all!

😊 Dia 😊

Edited by 2smart4u - 17 years ago

Minali😊

I too agree w/ this... and also would like to  Thank Moe for coming up w/ this idea!

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Vinniedi for this wonderful thread. Also thanks Wite_Rainbow for coming up with this idea for a SS. 😊
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
Vinnie Di, u made all friends and others come cloze to each other and made them all Smile and be merry once again..coz u gave them the reason to do so!!πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thanxxxx alot....for cuming up wid this idea..(sorry i dnt knw the namme..) 😳 and also Vinnie-di once again heartiest thnx...for opening this thread and letting all of us..xpress our happiness!! πŸ˜ƒ