Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

I really hope they announce the lead actress soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heard the lead actress will be either Alia or Parineeti
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Dwipanita

Heard the lead actress will be either Alia or Parineeti

Alia no.. she doesnt fit the bill for this film , the lead should have the spunk and the desi ada..

Also GB also comes out in the same year.

Pari I am not sure although offscreen pari veer have great vibe onscreen it is one of his weakest pairings.

I wish it will be Sonakshi she has the desi vibe and was great in R rajkumar and rowdy..
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't really go for the masala movies, but I hope the story is good!  I think Ranveer gives his best performances when he is restrained.  From the poster, I'm not sure that will be the case! ๐Ÿ˜†

As for the lead actress, I would love Sonakshi!!  I loved them in Lootera and she is a great action actress.  I wouldn't mind seeing  him with someone new either, like Kareena.

IhateKhans thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HZAnita

I don't really go for the masala movies, but I hope the story is good!  I think Ranveer gives his best performances when he is restrained.  From the poster, I'm not sure that will be the case! ๐Ÿ˜†

As for the lead actress, I would love Sonakshi!!  I loved them in Lootera and she is a great action actress.  I wouldn't mind seeing  him with someone new either, like Kareena.

i'm dying see him with Sona again. w/ KKK  will be a hoot
Originally posted by: HZAnita

Ah yes, He has a  lot of energy but then he did well In BBB ๐Ÿ˜Š and Befikre wasnt bad either.. I watched sushant in Raabta and he was eww..

Kareena will be great, she has worked with Rohit before .. KJO is also involved. that will be great๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by: IhateKhans

i'm dying see him with Sona again. w/ KKK  will be a hoot

Lets see I want SONA VEER or KKK and RANVEER

that will be bang on.. Two of his detractors YO supporting him

KJO and KKK
anujmishra69 thumbnail
1 year to go for this movie. Can't wait to watch it๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: mansi.narvekar

1 year to go for this movie. Can't wait to watch it๐Ÿ˜†

YUP next December๐Ÿ˜‰
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LegolasGondolin

Alia no.. she doesnt fit the bill for this film , the lead should have the spunk and the desi ada..

Also GB also comes out in the same year.

Pari I am not sure although offscreen pari veer have great vibe onscreen it is one of his weakest pairings.

I wish it will be Sonakshi she has the desi vibe and was great in R rajkumar and rowdy..

the Filmfare Glamour awards were on 1st dec, and there kjo gave an interview with sonakshi, he said sona will be in another Dharma film whose name will be announced in about 2 weeks, then simmba was announced on 7th dec, so i dont know if its this movie or something else, coz its now been two weeks and there hasnt been another Dharma film announcement, so lets see if its this one 
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zara321

the Filmfare Glamour awards were on 1st dec, and there kjo gave an interview with sonakshi, he said sona will be in another Dharma film whose name will be announced in about 2 weeks, then simmba was announced on 7th dec, so i dont know if its this movie or something else, coz its now been two weeks and there hasnt been another Dharma film announcement, so lets see if its this one 

Hmmm...could be!  Plus there was this random Indian Express article last week, which gave me PR vibes -->

http://indianexpress.com/photos/entertainment-gallery/ranveer-singh-sonakshi-sinha-party-together-giving-us-lootera-throwback-see-inside-photos-4975188/