Ritu_t123 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

I am really feeling pity for PURAB baby. Although I am not a part of Purab-Armaan Gang-War but Today I really felt bad about Purab's reaction when he saw "I LOVE YOU ARMAAN SIR" written in Jassi's diary. BECHARA!!!!!!!!😭

Hehehehehehehehehehehehhe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈 πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

NOW THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF MY "PURAB,THE DESTROYER".

I will love to see the war between Two Handsome Business Tycoons for an Ugly Duckling. I want some action in this show,some bloodshed😈  not the usual "RONA-DHONA" stuff. If this "RONA-DHONA" will continue,I'll definitely kill TONY & DEEYA.😑

MERI KUNDLI MEIN 2-2 LOGON KA KHOON LIKHA HAI, maybe they are TONY & DEEYA😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Sorry Susan. It might take me half an hour to complete it. So can you please hold on for now. Sorry for the delay.
susan thumbnail
Deadly, I really appreciate, what you are doing.  Thank you very much for keeping me update. 
anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree with u susan & it is lot of work

deadly thumbnail
Thank you for being so supportive.I really don't deserve it. I will post it as soon as I am finish.
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks deadly for the update
deadly thumbnail
Guys stop the formality !!! I love doing the update. And one thank from you guys is worth a billion to me. So you see I am already very rich.😳
Morgoth thumbnail

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! that is so sweet!

lol...sorry deadly, couldn't help itπŸ˜‰

surnita thumbnail

Hi Ritu

Purub the Destroyer!  The only thing he is going to end up destroying is himself.  His behaviour is becoming increasingly self destructive, you mark my words young lady!

navika thumbnail
Well purab ko jassi ki diary nahin pardni chaiye tdhi. Bad boy but you know his heart is broken down again i have no idea when he is going to change.