Marathi TV

KDP Memories

KDPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dear Friends, though KDP has ended, we can not get over from the magical "Shauri Fever"... Nobody can beat them...They have given us some unforgettable and memorable days...

Here are some sweet memories...

Let us all keep Shauri alive through this page...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly KDPfan, even though KDP has ended, the Shauri fever is still strong 👍🏼    Congratulations on the new thread...it's lovely...happy discussions to all KDPians and Shaurites 👍🏼

Posting from the previous thread...Friends it's time for a new banner, so the banner contest post has been put up..Do chk out the link below, and also try and take part in it...thank you 😊
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks KDPfan for starting the new thread.
With a most warm and satisfying ending to our KDP, it was in great anticipation of some Rishali projects that most KDP fans waited with bated breathe post KDP. At the moment this does not seem to be happening. With Sayali and Rishi going on different trajectories, we can now only hope that they do come together for some project in the near future. 
Rishali have given us fans some lovely moments, so, diehard fans will continue to track their individual careers and keep their fingers crossed that they come together and recreate the KDP magic. 
Till then, we can hope that Lokmat goes ahead and shows us the Rishali "Star Thrills" webseries for nostalgia.
Vanni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 Heartfelt gratitude, dear KDPfan!! With Risha news right towards end of KDP thread n most of us heartbroken...I was afraid that after end of KDP, will I miss discussing KDP with KDP fans also?? That would have been very sad!! 
 The start and the title are lovely!! Yes, we really hope Rishali come together on-screen very soon!! What a camaraderie they share!! 
 N yes, I also hope like Rishi, Sayali will also find her ideal partner, eventually n lead a happy life!! (Ok, I agree it's very early to talk about Risha future!!)
 The question that's still nagging me is...why Sayali has not liked the Risha post?? 
Edited by Vanni03 - 6 years ago
sayu2016 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Vanni ...tya entertainment  more vr reshmane cmt keley...kahichi dokyat gele nahi.tu vichar na konabaddal ti bolat hoti..khup mothi cmt...tila nakki mahit asnar..
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sayu2016

Vanni ...tya entertainment  more vr reshmane cmt keley...kahichi dokyat gele nahi.tu vichar na konabaddal ti bolat hoti..khup mothi cmt...tila nakki mahit asnar..

From this comment of Reshma I got a feeling that this Risha publicity is more of a stunt. If that is correct then I am sad to see Rishi using such cheap tactics for publicity. The more Rishi goes for such gimmicks, less will be his appeal among Rishali fans. 
And the more I admire Sayali for remaining silent on this Risha publicity.
marathigirl1972 thumbnail
Wow! I never thought that we will have another thread for KDP. KDPfan and others are truly loyal fans!😛
Great job!😊
KDPfan thumbnail
Yess...we all are true KDP fans...we got attached to KDP because of Shiv and Gauri...our love towards them will be forever, right ???

Please post Reshma's comment here guys...I can't find it and I want to read ...please...provide the link of the pic otherwise

But Risha are together from quite some time now...he is just disclosing it now...Sayali must be upset with Risha...that is why not liked the post...something has happened between them due to Isha...

Rishi likes the "revealing" and "glamorous" girls more, I guess...

KDPfan thumbnail
I just want to recollect few things we were discussing during ZMA days and earlier KDP days...Every Rishali fan, including me was very happy that Rishali are having close off screen friendship and they will remain friends forever even after KDP. Sayali has helped Rishi in getting comfortable in marathi industry...

See the reality now...Rishali are same like Prajakta - Lalit...Raat gayi, Baat gayi... Serial over, friendship over... This means, to sagla dikhawa hota...and that is really heart breaking !!!!! We all believed their fake off screen camaraderie... 
KDPfan thumbnail
After KDP ended, Rishali met in ZMA nomination party, they seemed very happy in the interview also. After that, they both did a photoshoot...we discussed it at that time that Rishali are trying different looks and they are desperate to come out of SHiv-Gauri image... That time Rishi has commented one of Sayali's pic - I absolutely love this one (something like that)...even Sayali has responded with some smilie to him...Means everything was good till this time...even they shot webseries in this period...

Then Sayali went to London for shooting and Rishi went to his hometown...that time something has happened and they parted their ways I guess...RIshi was back in Mumbai soon and fans saw him partying with Isha...Fans were angry on him about this ... After this, Sayali preferred to stay away from RIsha thing...she is really a sensible girl