Aap hain to main hu: AshNi short story

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Nidhi was desperately waiting for him and her eyes were constantly looking at the entrance door. He was supposed to come today and he should have been here by now...why has he not come yet? She thought and her eyes were expressing her sadness today. Today was her convocation day and she wanted him to be here...He...her only support system...who encouraged her to continue her studies further despite her reluctance. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him...and his love and never wanted to be away from him...but he was the one who wanted her to complete her post graduation and complete her studies.

She remembered the day when she was leaving for admission to the medical college for her post graduation. He was definitely sad as she would be away from him for 3 years which obviously he didn't want...but he was keeping a smile on his face for her sake...so that she doesn't become weak. He knew that if he became weak today, she would cancel her going for the studies. With heavy heart they both parted away from each other with his promise that he would be in constant touch with her and would be meeting during the off days whenever possible.

Over these three years he has kept up his promise and there wasn't a day when he didn't talk to her. they hardly met for few days in this time but both of them knew that they are there for each other whenever needed and soon their time for struggle would come to an end. He constantly kept on encouraging her to work hard and study really well...he wanted to see her getting a gold medal for the best student in her speciality. She also worked really hard as she could never let her love down in any situation.

Today her hard work had paid off and she was supposed to get a gold medal for being the best student...but...she wanted to receive the medal in front of him...rather from his hands...but he wasn't here still...why he is still not there? She got worried. Her Professor came upto her and asked her to go and be seated as the convocation ceremony was about to begin soon. She went to her place but her eyes were on constant lookout for her love.

One by one all the post graduates were being awarded with their degrees and she was feeling lonely...his absence was making her restless. His phone wasn't reachable and she wasn't able to contact him also...soon her name was announced for the gold medal and she had to go to the stage. While climbing up the stairs also she was looking towards the entrance only...just while she was about to receive the medal, she saw him enter the auditorium panting for breath...as if he had been rushing to reach here on time.

Her face lit up with her smile and the glow...glow on being able to see a person for whom she was longing to see...his presence made her feel complete today. She went to the dignitaries with smile on her face and requested them that she wanted to say something before she gets her medal. They allowed her and she took a mike and spoke in front of the entire gathering.

Nidhi: today while I receive the award for the best student of this year...I would like to introduce you all to the person who is solely responsible for my success...who has been my strength...my encouragement for doing better and better...he is none other than my husband Dr Ashutosh...he is the one who stood by me all these 3 years and supported me even when I felt low and kind of giving up. But he made sure that I start again and work even harder...and see...here I am...getting the award for the best student. I would like to thank him for being there always and would request the honourable dignitaries present here to allow him to present this medal to me...i would be thankful to all of you.

They agreed to her request and Ashu came up on stage and gave her the gold medal and hugged her in front of everyone. He was overwhelmed today as their hardwork had been successful and their hardship came to an end today. Ashu and Nidhi walked down holding each others hands and today Nidhi felt thankful to him for coming into her life and being her support in every situation.

The end😊

Hope you enjoyed reading this😊

Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story Manisha.. β­οΈπŸ‘
Very fine narration to the sweet love,,, so awaited in Ashni's life,,, n the way Ashu send her away for her sake n career,, it is really a treat to read... 
Beautiful n very delightful tale of their journey with life moving on,,, but never without each other... ! Felt for Ashu n Nidhi as well,,, πŸ˜³
Lovely part is to get the award from her hubby... much deserving n desired person of her life.. ! 

Keep rocking with your writes dear,,, thanks a lottt,,, !
God bless,,, !πŸ˜ƒ
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very touching and beautiful story.
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very very sweet and heartfelt story Manisha πŸ‘
Very beautifully you have picturised the love of AshNi and the sacrifice, that is made for the benifit of Nidhi and her career ahead!
Loved to see her waiting and waiting and watching for him even while stepping towards the stage, to receive the medal for the best student!
Nice to see Ashu there trying every bit to reach there on time, and he did! Fine times together, with the medal got from the one who is the reason behind! After her success, is the hand and heart of Ashu! Beautifully projected the line theme!!! β­οΈ
Loved being in the AshNi land and to be with their life and this phase of theirs going through a very smooth pace!

Thanks Sweetie, for the awesome effort, loved it and relished it! 
Luv ya β€οΈ πŸ€—
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice story...Thank you Mam...πŸ‘
nishi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome, beautiful sweet story dear..⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it...so sweet.. just like you..😳
Thanks sweeite...Bless you dear..!!!
Edited by nishi05 - 6 years ago