Gayab Ho Gaye?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Seen them lately?

Sometimes characters just fall off the face of the serial, leaving the viewer feeling a little lost and perhaps a trifle cheated. Because most of the time the role ends rather abruptly and the viewer keeps wondering whatever happened to the character in the serial. Indya.com traces some bhule-bisre characters and ask them what they are upto right now.

Rakesh BapatNeel (Rakesh Bapat) from Saat Phere
Played the ex-lover of Saloni but was slated to marry Saloni's sister at her own request. But he has been missing from the serial since then. Says Rakesh, "I was doing other stuff basically films - Canadian films. Neel's character will be back in the serial. There is some suspense element in the serial which I can not tell now for that you have to speak to the director of the serial."

Tanya (Arzoo Govitrikar) from Ek Ladki Anjani Si
She plays the wife of Nikhil. The character of Tanya is negative. She is missing from the serial for a long time. She says, "I think the story has gone far too forward. I don't think so the director of the serial will include my character".

Akash Deep SaigalEklavya (Akash Deep Saigal) from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thi
Eklavya is the son of Ansh Virani. He is very polite and close to all. But for a long time this character is missing. When contacted he replied, "The ongoing track is not in favor of me, when things go really bad in the serial I will be back to solve the problem. Don't worry I will be back soon."

Gaurav Agrawal (Gautam Chaturvedi) from Kahaani Ghar Ghar ki
Gaurav - Om's brother is not seen for a long time. The character of Gaurav is positive, but in some cases he does not support his bhabi-Parvati. The serial has gone 18 years ahead and still Gaurav's character is missing. When contacted he replied, "The track which it is on going has a different story. Janki/Parvati is taking revenge on her own family. My track is not there but I will be back."

Sharad KelkarRudra (Sharad Kelkar) from Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
This character is also missing for quite a long time. His character is positive. When contacted he replied that, "At that time I was doing two soaps simultaneously - Saat Phere, Sindoor Tere Naam Ka. It was very difficult to manage, as a result of this I was not able to give enough time to my family. Let's see if the channel wants to include me in the camp of Sindoor... cast again. I will definitely do it."

HussainChirag (Hussain) from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
This character is missing for many years. The character of Chirag suddenly disappeared from the serial. "I was busy with other shows like Kum Kum, Krishna Arjun so I was not able to concentrate on Chirag's character. I don't think the channel will call Chirag back."

Prachi ShahPooja (Prachi Shah) from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
She had played Tulsi's sister-in-law, the other daughter-in-law of the Viranis but suddenly disappeared. "I left the show two and half years back and I don't want to play the role of grandmother."

There are loads of other characters who do the disappearing act. If you want to know about a character who is missing now, write to us. We promise to give you the latest on him or her!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gayab Ho Gaye?" in Sindoor Tere Naam Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 1:10am | IP Logged
he is cumin bak in sindoor...........

sree

IF-Veteran Member

sree

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hmm, atleat Rudr is coming back... Tongue Wink

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!! He is coming back... ooooh yeah!!!!! I missed him soooo much!!! poor Niharika and Shivam though LOL

sajnie

IF-Rockerz

sajnie

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i love the entry of rudra,cant wait to see him back LOL LOL LOL

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged

bad news for me.CryCry i want to see niharika & shivam together.Tongue

zhasan2

IF-Rockerz