India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Some Points abt yest's episode

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 4:36am | IP Logged
-Armaan comes to the boardroom and takes the blame for the bounced cheque. Though Armaan has always been ready to own up his mistakes this was the first time he did it in front of the whole board and that to in front of Aryan.
-Armaan wants to tell the board abt GM as it has saved them from ruin. It is Jassi herself who doesnt let him. Its cute how they think of one another.
-The chemistry b/w Armaan and jassi was so good yest. it was like the old days. there was a difference in the way she looked at him. as though she is seeing him w/ new eyes after a long time. the best part is she told Armaan first. I had always imagined this. But JJKN had been disappointing me so badly lately that I did not expect this to happen.
-Armaan on his part treated Jassi w/ kid gloves. so many times he almost touched her and drew back. as though he he scared that if he touches her she may evaporate. Also he was angry that she did not tell him abt purab dumping her but calmed down instantly when he realized she is hiding it from everyone. AA has really improved as an actor. It was obvious that what Jassi told him did not register at first and how slowly his expression changed.
-Raj coming back was reassuring. Also eventhough they showed him for 2 mins he was given the credit for saving the day.
-Armaan and Aryan were in their elements. its nice to see how Armaan has matured. earlier he wud just lose his temper and let aryan have a field day. yest his approach was just right to tackle a person like aryan.
-aryan's choice of detective in pari was hilarious.
-Rakshanda acted very well in the last scene. mal behaved as though she is the interloper b/w armaan and jassi. also point to be noted when she did not find armaan in his cabin she went straight to jassi's cabin. almost caught him kneeling in front of jassi.
-the last scene was definitely the highlight of the episode. Armaan has till now refused to take a 'personal' stand wrt jassi vs mallika. this was the first time he did. Im glad he did not let go of jassi hand and behave guilty. 

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 5:23am | IP Logged

In this episode Armaan gave me  surprise.

The scene where he holds Jassi's hand was simply awesome. I liked Armaan in yesterdays episode.ClapClap

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Yesterday's edpisode was awesome. The last scene was awesome. Armaan's acting was the best!!!! There is no doubt about it. I completely agree with you guys.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Cry I AM MISSING ITCry

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE someone upload the video,PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEzeeeeeCry

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hey minnie...i have the episode but where do u want me to upload it???
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveneha_r

hey minnie...i have the episode but where do u want me to upload it???

Desi torrents have the software & we can upload & download from there but I don't seem to be able to do it.Cry 

I'm feeling so helpless!!!!!!!!

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
awww! minnie! im so sorry! but it was too good. I wish ppl appreciate the good things in the show rather than crying over spilt milk.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 November 2004 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutereems

In this episode Armaan gave me  surprise.

The scene where he holds Jassi's hand was simply awesome. I liked Armaan in yesterdays episode.ClapClap

Btw reems wanted to congratulate u for keeping biases aside and enjoying the episode for what it is!

Go to top