What he is going to do??😳
It's sooo exciting!!Update soon

I'll try my best to surprise you 😆
Thank you so much! ❤️
Next update will be up soon :D
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..LittleLiar..

And I can not write that stuff 😆 (nothing more than few cute kisses :P)
And it would make me really really happy if you give it a try 😃

Ha ha. I can so relate to you. I used to write and whatever stuff I have written so far, its contents go no far beyond forehead and cheek kisses, rarely a proper kiss too. 😆

I did read all the three parts and teaser just now and the story has written beautifully, undoubtedly. So I kinda like 'dark' stories provided they do not include 18+ stuff which I am not comfortable in reading but I have even read Dark+mature stories, of course by skipping the parts though. 😆

Your story reminded me of many things in some ways. By a forced marriage through sister related blackmailing, took me back to ArShi time. The thing I find surprising here is that Gauri really loves Rudra, doesn't she? I have come across such stories rarely. Uh I found in some comments about he being bipolar and all but I do not feel that he is one. He is layered character, isn't he? And layered characters have their own beauty because their journey tends to get one hell of the journey. His insecurities have been developed since childhood as from where I am seeing it and I can already think of the reasons, situations which strengthen what he feels today and somewhere, every Oberoi is responsible for that as they have straight failed to see that. Keep the updates coming.

Love
- HarshadaEdited by IAdoreYou - 6 years ago
Aarathi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh sorry I'm little late to read the story...but the teaser just makes goosebumps...what is this on up to?I'm afraid if he do somethingbthat can't be heal later..  chapter 3 was amazing one..i just loved this mad omkara
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Ha ha. I can so relate to you. I used to write and whatever stuff I have written so far, its contents go no far beyond forehead and cheek kisses, rarely a proper kiss too. 😆

I did read all the three parts and teaser just now and the story has written beautifully, undoubtedly. So I kinda like 'dark' stories provided they do not include 18+ stuff which I am not comfortable in reading but I have even read Dark+mature stories, of course by skipping the parts though. 😆

Your story reminded me of many things in some ways. By a forced marriage through sister related blackmailing, took me back to ArShi time. The thing I find surprising here is that Gauri really loves Rudra, doesn't she? I have come across such stories rarely. Uh I found in some comments about he being bipolar and all but I do not feel that he is one. He is layered character, isn't he? And layered characters have their own beauty because their journey tends to get one hell of the journey. His insecurities have been developed since childhood as from where I am seeing it and I can already think of the reasons, situations which strengthen what he feels today and somewhere, every Oberoi is responsible for that as they have straight failed to see that. Keep the updates coming.

Love
- Harshada

Thank you sooo much Harshada!
i am glad that my story reminds you of ArShi..though I never followed them onscreen I know how iconic that couple is :D

Gauri really loves Rudra..I kinda like Ru and Ri together onscreen and wanted to write something about them 😆

And you are right, Omkara is a layered character here..he is very complex and that's the beauty of his character :) he has faced lots of ups and down in his life and many difficult situations which would have broken anyone. But he survived them and they have made him what he is now :)

i am so glad that you liked it!

Yours was one of those comments that makes me fell happy and proud about my writing. Thank you so much for that:D

-love Rex
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aarathi85

Ohhh sorry I'm little late to read the story...but the teaser just makes goosebumps...what is this on up to?I'm afraid if he do somethingbthat can't be heal later.. chapter 3 was amazing one..i just loved this mad omkara

No worries Arathi 😃
I am just glad that you liked it 😳
Maybe Om is upto something that can't be healed or he is doing it because he is the one who is wounded;)
Thank you once again ❤️
I hope you'll like the next chap just as much :D
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
First of all a big thanks to all those who are leaving comments and hitting likes! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
A/N- well my lovely readers, this chap got a little bit long (I mean too long LOL) almost twice the length so I had to decide it into two parts. The teaser incident is in the next part though :)
This part is very long too and more focused on Omkara's past and his relationship with Rudra..in the next part Rikara is ensured ;) Happy reading!
CHAPTER 4

"Di..I am so sorry. I know you must be mad at me. Even Mom and dad won't talk to me. And why would they? It's not like I have bought them any pride. I got married without telling anyone..But di my Shankar ji knows it- that I did all this just for your and jiju's happiness. I can bear life time for misery and pain but I can't watch even a year in your eyes di."

A lone tear dropped over photo frame which Gauri was holding in her hands.
How happy Gauri and Anika looked in that pic. It was takes by her father on her 18th birthday. The father who won't even pick up her calls now.

"So you rather talk to my picture now?"

Gauri gasped as she saw her sister standing at the door, tears running down her cheeks.

"Di.."

Gauri gulped. Did Anika hear everything?

"So at least you remember you have a big sister." Anika muttered drily as she walked up to her baby sister and sat on the bed beside her.

"Di, why are you saying this? I can forget to breath but I can never forget you di,"

Anika placed her hand over Gauri's cheeks and caressed it gently, like she used to when they were kids whenever Gauri would get sad.

"Then tell me Gauri, why did you get married to Om like this? I know you since birth Gauri. I know my sister is not the girl who would marry someone like this. So tell me Gauri, what is it that you are hiding?" Anika pleaded.

"Di, nothing is wrong, I swear. I just-"

Gauri could easily fight the whole world but lying to her sister? It was never easy for her.

"You just what Gauri? Do you really love Om? Because for sure I saw love in your eyes but I am not sure if it was for Om."

"Di, please don't wake me questions I can't answer. You trust you little sister right?"

"Yes Gauri but-"

"Then please don't ask me anything now. Just trust on me di. And let me do what I am doing, please." Gauri pleaded with tears dwelling in her eyes.

How could Anika ever say no to her sister? The sister who was her life? Even though it was killing her to know that there was something that was eating up her sister from within?

"Ok but always remember Gauri. You sister is always there for you, no matter what,"

Anika hugged her sister tightly. Though she promised Gauri she won't ask her any question anyone who knew Anika better would know that there was absolutely nothing on the world that would stop her to investigate the matter at her own level to know what bugging her sister.

When Gauri last checked it had been half an hour since Gauri had received fourth massage from Omkara asking if she had food (needless to tell she ignored this one too) and one hour since she had asked one of the servants to bring her Crocin as her headache was killing her. She usually got them when she would be empty stomach.

Now after almost two hours Gauri was sure half of her brain cells had already died due to the pain and if she wanted to preserve the other half she must find it. Now.

Gauri was just making her way downstairs when she passed across Jhanvi's room and heard the sound of faint sobs escaping through ajar door.

She peeked in to watch Jhanvi hugging something that looked like a book while crying. She immediately got it.

"Jhanvi aunty? Are you ok?"

Jhanvi rubbed her tears away by the back of her had she she looked at her new daughter in law and forced a smile over her face.

"Gauri..when did you come? Do you need anything my dear?"

"I was just passing by when I saw you cry. Is everything alright aunty?"

Jhanvi smiled at her and patted on the bed beside her signalling her to sit. Gauri obeyed.

"I was looking through the old albums..so many nice memories, so many cherished moments captured in a click," Jhanvi ran her hand across the photo album.

"Yes aunty you are right. It better to capture all the nice moments after all you never know when your life turns upside down," Gauri muttered, more to herself.

"Gauri do you know my Om was such an amazing artist when little? Here, look it was the first trophy he won't for the best drawing competition and he was just 3 years old then," Jhanvi giggled to herself as she opened the album the showed the picture of little Om holding a trophy too big for his tiny hands, grinning too hard at the camera.

Om was indeed the cutest kid ever

"And you know when he got the trophy he hid it. He wanted to show it first to his mom only. The moment I saw him after school he ran into my arms saying 'mom I won! I won' It was the proudest moment of my life,"

Gauri couldn't help but smile how Jhanvi was gleaming talking about OM's childhood. He must have had an amazing childhood.

Then she flipped the page and Gauri saw a pic of young Om and Shivay with Jhanvi, a unknown couple and a man who looked just like Om.

"Are these OM's relatives?"

Jhanvi's smile faded.

"The man in pony and that women, they are pinky and Shakti,"

"Oh you mean Shivay jiju's parents?"

"Yeah. Shivay was just 16 when his mom and dad died in the car accident. We were his only family so since then he began to live with us. You know Gauri? Even though Shivay is not my son I never tested him any less than Om and Rudra,"

Jhanvi ran her finger across smile faces of pinky and Shakti with a sad smile.

"And who is that man?"

"He a.." Jhanvi hitched her breath.

"He is Omkara's dad. My first husband,"

Gauri could help her jaw falling to the ground.

"Oh- I mean..well.."

"He died when Om was three,"

"I-I am sorry,"

"Don't be my dear..after all it wasn't anyone's fault. He met with an accident. That day..everything changed for us. Especially for my little Om," Jhanvi's voice was broken and bruised as if thinking about past was giving her a great deal of pain.

Gauri wasn't sure if she should ask Jhanvi what happened then. Would it sound too nosy? So she waited, to see if Jhanvi would herself tell her anything or not.

Jhanvi continued.

"Om was shattered after his dad death. Though he was very small then but he was always too smart for his age. After Anurag's death all the responsibilities of his business were suddenly slumped to my shoulders. I got so busy with all the work at I couldn't give my son even an hour of my day no matter how I tried. But Om needed some to take care of him so I took the toughest decision of my life- I sent him to his nani's place," Jhanvi voice was dead and exhausted just his her face.

"And then I met Tej. We were business associates. Everyone said I was too young to live my life as a widow plus I had responsibilities of my son, I needed someone in my life. And Tej was so supportive. So we got married,"

Gauri could feel the guilt in her voice. Did she regret marrying Tej uncle?

"Om was never happy with his new father. Well he never called him father," Jhanvi chuckled, her laugh devoid of any humour.

"After marriage I called him to live with us. But it proved to be a bad decision. Om almost stopped talking to me and things only worsen when Rudra was born. He though I was neglecting him for my 'new family'. But how could I neglect him Gauri? He was my son. Everything I ever did for him would only make him hate me more. He almost stopped talking to me..t-to his own mother..he-he went back to live with his nani was he was 12. This time it was his own decision," Jhanvi sobbed.

Gauri who felt helpless tried to console Jhanvi by holding her hand.

That was why Om though no one loved him because his childhood was spend being neglected by his own mother

"After going Om would hardly ever call me. But I consoled my heart telling myself that atleast my son was happy. But soon my mother died and it was like my son's smile got lot somewhere. He changed. He would talk to no one. Not even to his closest of friends. I lost my mother and my son on the same day."

Gauri wasn't sure what to think. Om had such a sad past. Only pain and loneliness..

"B-but Gauri when Om bought you home today..I saw the true happiness on his face after years. G-Gauri I can't even describe how happy I felt. I felt as if- as if I got my son back Gauri,"

This time Jhanvi desperately held Gauri's hand and made her look into her teary eyes.

"Gaur I know that Om didn't marry you in the best situation. And I know I'll be too shellfish if I tell you to make this marriage work- b-but Gauri can please atleast try? M-my son, he is not a bad person, just very badly hurt. It's a mother request Gauri- before doing anything just please try to understand Om," Jhanvi cried holding Gauri's hand.

"I-I..I'll try,"

Om picked up his paint brush and dipped it into black colour then brushed it across his half made painting. White melting into grey..

He had been working day and night on this painting since last 3 week..this was going to be his masterpiece and something very close to his heart.

He was so engrossed in stroking different shades against each other that he didn't notice when someone stomped into his studio with aura flaring with anger.

A muscled hand stamped on the table beside him making at the colour bottles and paint brushes jump in air.

Omkara dropped the paint brush trapped between his fingers on the table and turned.

"I bloody knew you would be here," Rudra roared.

He was still in morning cloths, just a little dirtier, his hair fuzzy and face frazzled. But his eyes, they were red.

"Why were looking for me?" Om asked, a bit too coolly for Rudra's liking.

"I am here for the answers Om! I wanna know why you did it! And you will bloody answer me," Rudra snarled.

Om stood up and walk up to Rudra.

"I have no interest of answering your questions. Now get the hell out of here or I'll do the honours of throwing you out of my studio by myself," Om shot his brother his infamous furious red eyed glare. The glare that would send any person running away to there mother but not Rudra. He grew up watching that look. Plus today he won't care if Om would even kill him.

With one long step Rudra was inches away from his brother and Om's collar, roughly muffled between his fingers.

Rudra's angry body was almost radiating heat. For a moment Om though he would just erupt as a volcano.

Rudra growled like an alpha wolf.

"I love her! And you bloody well knew it you bas***d!" Rudra barked, his face almost reddening.

Omkara's black orbs dilated and and something like confusion blending into the specks of confusion embraced his face.
This reaction was something that he had not expected from Rudra. Some tantrums? maybe, acting like a cry baby? maybe, complaining it to Mrs Oberoi? maybe, but coming to his studio possible drunk and threatening him- never.

"Don't you think your reaction is a little too much for just your time pass fling Rudra?"

"Shut up! She wasn't just a bloody fling! I loved her!"

Devil would have surely blushed watching that wicked smirk over Omkara's face.

"Love? Oh really? And just where did this 'love' of yours go while setting the bet with your worthless friends? Who are you trying to fool Rudra! I know you since you were a baby! After all you are my bro-" Omkara stopped already sensing he went too far.

With his strong hands he removed Rudra's iron grip on his collar and pushed him back making drunken Rudra stumble back with tipsy steps until he hit a table behind him, making glass vase placed on it shatter to the ground.

Rudra regained his balance and stood up on his feet again, though wobbly.

"I know what I did ok! I know what I did was wrong and I do regret it with my every breath. But the truth is I fell in love with her, with her innocence, with her light, with every she is.." Rudra fell on the floor over his knees and dropped his head down as he felt his world slump down.

"You are really calling it a true love when it was based on lies? On skeletons of your sick joke? You know I saved Gauri by preventing her from falling into the bloody trap of yours,"

Rudra chuckled, clenching his eyes and holding his stomach. He chuckled loudly and humourlessly.

"I can't believe you are making your self a hero here..Well in that case let me give you a reality check Mr Omkara singh oberoi- you are not a saint yourself! You married a girl by force! You married her just so that you can snatch her away from me you bast-aah!-" Rudra words died in his mouthed when Omkara's punch slumped on his cheek sending Rudra collide with table behind him once more.

"I did not marry her to snatch her away! I married her because I love her!" Omkara yelled.

Rudra ran his shaky hand across his jaw. He was 90% sure it broke but didn't care even 10%.

"Marrying a girl by force, against her will- you call that love? Well you have got some nice definition of love there.." Rudra muttered sarcastically.

"And how did you fell in love with her all of sudden?"

Omkara shot him his deadliest of glare.

"Get out of my studio now,"

"I won't rest in peace until I free her from you. I will take her away. Far away from you," Rudra was breathing fire.

"The hell you would!" Omkara's anger snapped and he saw red.

He could hear anything, but nothing about her leaning him- ever.

He stormed towards Rudra to punch him again but but time Rudra blocked his punch and punched him back with her other right hand.

"I will and that's my promise!"

Before om could even recover from the punch Rudra kicked him into his stomach making him spit blood.

Omkara, whose head was already beginning to get frenzy attacked Rudra by pushing him and he fell on to the broken glass vase, the tiny pice of glass piercing into his skin.

"Ahh!" Rudra moaned angrily in pain clenching his eyes and the sharp pieces of glass tore his skin apart.

"Rudra!"

It was almost instinctive.

Omkara had no control over his steps as they hurried to Rudra upon watching him in pain.

It was almost instinctive.

Omkara felt his own heart bleeding.

Rudra quickly got up and pushed Omkara against the table with colour bottles behind him.

"I will get my Gauri back! Just wait and watch"

Rudra punch om again this time almost hitting his eye.

Om soon returned the punch by another kick on his stomach, making him fall on his painting and sculptures.

"I would love to see you try,"

Both brother looked at each other menacingly, almost thirst for each other blood. Rudra jaw had broken and Om's ribs. A few more bones would have broken if chubby, Rudra friend had not come there looking for Rudra. He somehow managed to separate the blood thirsty brothers, getting few punches for himself too and took them to oberoi mansion.

Please hit the like button and leave your lovely comments! :D Edited by ..LittleLiar.. - 6 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Damn!!! I somewhere knew this.🤢  Can indeed feel what Om has gone through. Edited by IAdoreYou - 6 years ago
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Damn!!! I somewhere knew this.🤢 can indeed feel what Om has gone through.

I was feeling kinda inspired by Yeh un dino ki baat hai 😆
IAdoreYou thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..LittleLiar..

I was feeling kinda inspired by Yeh un dino ki baat hai 😆

What's that?🤔

PS: You have done a great job with his past. The past had to be heartbreaking enough ( at least it is if I picturize a small kid) to justify his doings now. I myself have had many experiences, writing cruel pasts in fics,  and tbh, I, personally get emotional while penning them down.