Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~*Smile Again*~Chapters 17 & 18~Pg 15~ (Page 7)

ritu_the_gr8 Senior Member
ritu_the_gr8
ritu_the_gr8

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
wowww..
this seems like reading a book....
an interesting one....
i am kind of allergic to reading bok... LOL
anywayss hehe...he kissed her thikning she is michaela...
i hope she doesn't kill him...
adn where did the Ian guy go?? Confused Confused
anywyasss continue soooooooooon

candyprincess IF-Dazzler
candyprincess
candyprincess

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
great part....OMG he thought she was her sister wow....wonder wat will happen next
Rachu_1987 IF-Sizzlerz
Rachu_1987
Rachu_1987

Posted: 12 February 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
fab 2 parts!!!!! i wanna kno wat happened with erica!!!! n omg dat dude just kissed her thinking shes michela LOL omg i felt sorry 4 her in this part Cry neways cont sooon Clap
Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Author's Note:

"Hi everybody, im writing Smile Again and i hope u guys like it. So, let me just clear up on a few things, Michaela and Cassandra are twins and they are the complete oppsites. Their dad Gregory was born in California and he worked there, but he moved to Chapel Hill, where he met their mom, Denise and they got married and had children, David, Michaela, Cassandra and Lucas, etc. And so the story goes, so please keep your comments coming, because they are very interesting to read and, i guess, it motivates me to write more. i guess. Sorry, i say i guess a lot. lol"

Chapter 10
I have to admit that the kiss wasn't too bad. But still, I didn't want to be kissing a random guy in front of Jane's house. Why did he open the door anyway? Why was he here?
I pulled away and slapped him across the cheek. It must've hurt! He looked surprised and gave a little yelp.
"Gosh, what did you do that for?!" he hissed. I frowned.
"Who do you think I am? Cause I'm not who you think I am." I said. We were still outside.
"Well, who do you think... I think you are?" he asked me. He looked confused.
"Um," I paused. Now, I was confused. Then, he laughed.
"You're not Michaela, are you?" he narrowed his eyes at me and I scowled at him.
"Obviously. How did you know, anyway?" I thought we were supposed to looks so identical, that no one could figure out who we were. But, of course the clothes and hair...
Right then, Jane appeared at the door, with an apron around her waist and oven mittens. She smiled, when she saw me.
"Hi, Cass!" she said and started toward us. I waved at her. "Oh, Walker, would you invite my guest inside, or should we have eat outside?" Hm, Walker, nice name. She pulled both of us inside. As I walked into the dining room, Walker nudged me. I looked at him.
"The only way that I figured you weren't Michaela was because, she didn't taste like cigarettes, when she kissed me." I gasped at this. He gave me a devilish grin. "Nice pants, by the way," he said as he walked away and into his chair at the table. Only then, did I notice that we were wearing same pants. Oh.My.God. Well, I was wearing guy's pants. Will the humiliation never end?!
Right then, a woman of about 40 something years old, came down the stairs with a little girl in her arms. The woman had brown hair, all done in a neat bun. She was wearing a white blouse and a pencil skirt. She had on a pair of slippers. The little kid in her arms was about 5? She tried to get down, but the woman wouldn't let go. The girl had wild curly hair, sticking all over the place and a pink dress.
"Well, hello! And you must be Cassandra!" the woman gushed out in a high but strong voice. She came down the stairs and surprisingly gave me a hug.
"Hello," was all I managed to get out. I mean, so would anyone, if someone was squeezing you till all the air was sucked out of you. She then, took my army jacket away. I stood, awkwardly, at the center of the dining room, with Walker staring at me and chuckling.
"OWW!" I screamed, as the little girl bit my hand, with her vampire-like teeth. Jane came running out of the kitchen and looked at my hand. They were swollen and purple, with small teeth marks on them.
                                                   *           ;   *           ; *
About, an hour later, we were having a dessert, at the table. I had gotten introduced to everybody, properly(after my hand was cleaned and a pack of ice put on it). The woman, who hugged me was Jane's daughter- Caroline Buchanan. The little devil who bit me was Christina, Jane's granddaughter. She was 5, like I had guessed. Last and least was Walker, Jane's grandson. He was 19.
All through dinner, Caroline and Jane basically talked and Walker, surprisingly didn't talk much. The occasional, yes or no, would be sufficient for him. Once, even through dinner, he kicked me in the leg and asked me where Michaela was. I'd told him that I didn't know where she was, cause I really didn't. Ok, I did know where she was, but I didn't wanna ruin it for him. She went with her bf, to some concert. I just hoped, that Walker knew what he was getting into. I mean, Michaela already had a boyfriend, but she was looking for a new one? The classic move by her. But I wasn't going to waste my time, moping over that. All the while, Christina had been giving me the evil eye. She glared at me. Then she hugged Walker and then she glared at me again. I mean, what did I ever do to her? I've never met such an evil person in my life, before. Ok, I have. More than once, in fact.
Then, I got up to leave, cause it was almost 9.
"Thank you so much, Jane. Oh, and Mrs.Buchanan nice to meet you. It has been great, and I hope to do this sometime again," I said(please note that my tone was spilling with sarcasm) and started toward the door to get my coat, when Jane grabbed my hand and looked outside, pushing the curtain aside.
"It's really dark outside" she commented simply. I gave her a questioning look. So?
"So, you shouldn't walk all by yourself at this time of the night," she said, answering my silent question, " Walker will accompany you,"
"What?!" me and Walker said simultaneously I mean, I wasn't about to walk home with this creep. Besides, I lived right next door.
"No, Jane, that's very nice of you, but really, it's right next door!" I said firmly. Ok, ok, I whined, "Besides, I took karate classes" I continued
"No way!!! You took karate lessons?!" Walker cried all of a sudden. I gave him a look, like he was crazy. "I just wanted to say, that I do karate, too," he said quietly and turned around to leave, when Jane grabbed his hand. Then, she gave him a killer look. Like, if you don't do what I say, now, you are going to get it...
He groaned and pulled on his jacket.
We both walked outside, when I got an idea to get rid of him. No, it wouldn't work. Never mind. So, I started to walk and he lagged behind. I turned back and he was smoking. O.m.g.
"You smoke???" I asked in an incredulous voice.
He nodded and blew off a smoke. Wow, I thought. Then he started to walk.
"So, you're Michaela's twin, huh?" he asked
"No, I'm her sister," I answered. He chucked
"You're funny," he commented
"I have my own comedy channel on HBO," I offered again. This time, he laughed. He had the most gorgeous laugh in the world. It was deep, but gentle like silk. And kinda hoarse. Probably, because of the cigarettes. I wondered if I sounded like that. Then, the awkward silence settled between us.
"Um," I tried to find a subject to talk about. I wanted to make him laugh again.
"You don't have to try to talk to me," he said in a soft voice
"I wasn't," I denied it, but I didn't want to admit the fact that I wanted to hear his voice again.
"Sure," he muttered.
Then I started to talk " You know how people say, some people can talk with their eyes?" he nodded. "Well, I think that's bs" I chuckled. Then, he chuckled.
"I mean, how do you that? Just wiggle your eyebrows and roll your eyes?" I continued on and somehow I found all this interesting.
But I heard him saying, " But, there's bound to be some kind of connection," he looked at me, with a questioning look. I narrowed my eyes. He smiled. Then I rose my eyebrows. he narrowed his eyes and squinted. I laughed.
Right then, my front door opened and Michaela came running out. She was in flip-flops and short pajamas. I held in a blast of urge to laugh, not to be seem rude. I mean, what look was she modeling today? Ghetto stripper? No offense to her.
"Hi!" she said, in her most enthusiastic voice
Walker looked thrilled all of a sudden. A minute ago, he was very moody and now he's the happiest guy on earth? Wow, I guess Michaela has that kind of effect on people
"Hey!" Walker said to her
"So, I see you've met my sister," she said, glaring at me. I started to walk toward the door, when Walker grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand away and said
"Please you don't know me like that, so don't be touching me!" and he looked shocked, and somehow all this struck me as incredibly funny. "Oh god, ever heard of something called a joke???" I yelled and ran inside.

ritu_the_gr8 Senior Member
ritu_the_gr8
ritu_the_gr8

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
finalllyyyy!!!!!!!
awesomeeee part.....
ok i am getting confused here...
but any wayss.... pls continue sooon...
i am reallly getting impatient... specially after reading this part
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
i guess that could be a joke.. if she used a tone.... w/e

great part!!!     so walker likes micheala or cassandra??

continue sooon
goldi2 Goldie
goldi2
goldi2

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL that was soo funny lmao lol especailly the whole pant thingii lmao lol hahahah now thats a situation where no girl woudl ever wanna be in:P:P:P lol
hahahaha
continue soon
this si really good
and suprising im liking it.. it's different i mean lol after the million Angad - Kripa stories its nice to read sumthing a little different for a change!!
continue soon lol

HIna
goldi2 Goldie
goldi2
goldi2

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL that was soo funny lmao lol especailly the whole pant thingii lmao lol hahahah now thats a situation where no girl woudl ever wanna be in:P:P:P lol
hahahaha
continue soon
this si really good
and suprising im liking it.. it's different i mean lol after the million Angad - Kripa stories its nice to read sumthing a little different for a change!!
continue soon lol

HIna

Go to top