Fan Fictions

~*Smile Again*~Chapters 17 & 18~Pg 15~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 13 January 2007 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
madiha where is the new part?????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Smile Again*~Chapters 17 & 18~Pg 15~ (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 14 January 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged
i just caught up and its amazing.. brother is rude, all her efforts are a waste... when my mom was young and she cooked for the first time, her fam ate the burnt roti she made and gave her 5 rupees too.. i mean they didnt eat it all but they did eat bits..

i dont cook LOL LOL

well awesome partz and continue soooonn.. if im not mistaken, there shuldve been a part up by now.

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 14 January 2007 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5

I opened my front door and yelled "Anyone home?" and my dad stepped out of his office.
"Hey, how was school?" he asked, unenthusiastically, loosening up his tie. I'm guessing, he got home from work early, seeing as how it was only 4 then. He looked bored, as if he didn't give a damn about what I would say.

"How do you think?" I muttered and went upstairs. I think it's time that I admitted that I don't have the best relationship with my dad. Which could so not be said with Michaela and him. I mean, they're practically inseparable. If he's not helping her shopping or not giving her money all the time, he's in his office. They are like best friends. Sometimes, it's disgusting. It's like in his ideal world, he would have David, Michaela, my mom and his job. And both of us are lucky, if he and I exchanges 10 words a day. Sad, I know. Sometimes, when I see the two of them having such a good old jolly time, I feel a pang of jealousy, as much as I hate to admit it. In the old days, it used to be me, instead of her, who was going fishing with dad or watching History Channel with him, at 2:00 A.M.

Actually, I don't have the best relationship with my mother, either. I don't talk to anybody in my family besides Lucas. He and I are like the family losers. You see, if you see our family- it looks like we are the all-American family, with our blue-eyes and blond hairs. My mom and dad were the most popular kids at their high school, when they were young. First, David was born- he was a jock in high school. He was popular. Now Michaela- a cheerleader and popular and stupid, I may add. Then it's me, the gothic, cigarette-smoking, skateboarding, black-haired, skinny girl, who doesn't talk to anybody, let alone try to be friendly. I'm not popular, and I'm not smart. I'm not a jock, either. Then, there is Lucas. A total and absolute nerd. But not in a dorky way, he is so incredibly smart. He is so much smarted than all our family members combined. He talks in strange phrases and uses complicated words that I didn't even learn in my SAT books. So, you see, we're the underdogs and no one wants to talk to us and they never will. It would've just been Lucas all alone, if I hadn't changed since 2 years ago. It was obvious that I changed, because I was a blonde, athletic, lacrosse- playing jock and the most popular kid in school. Believe me, I was more popular than Kelly and Michaela. But not anymore. I just hated it. All the pressure. But now, I'm free, cause no one expects anything from me. Teachers don't expect me to try to keep up my grade, cause before I had to at least maintain a "B" cause I was in lacrosse. Coach doesn't expect me to come back to play lacrosse or any other sport. me. But I consider skateboarding a type of sport. Few people just play it. My parents don't expect me to have a boyfriend or a social life. But before everything fell apart, every one expected those things from me. That's changed now.

Anyway, this story is about my life, as boring as that sounds, not about relationships I had or will. I went into my room and took a quick shower and pulled on the baggiest jeans I have, which was pretty low and a black tank top. While brushing my hair, I got a handful of hair. My hair was falling. Weird, I thought. But whatever. I was meeting Jake at the skate rink. It's this really cool skate park with all these ramps and stuff. Way cool. Jake and I always go there to skate and just to hang out. I quickly grabbed my skateboard and found a pack of cigarettes that I hid in my drawer. Yes, I smoke. And also you don't need to be telling me how bad it is for my body. I know all about it and the crappy risks and stuff. I did it all in 8th grade. But I smoke anyway. And trust me, you don't wanna know how I got into this habit. Then, you wouldn't want to read this anymore.
So, I went outside and headed to the park. I got there much early and Jake wasn't there. So, I warmed up and did a few tricks and I was surprised to see that an hour had passed. And Jake still wasn't here. He had never missed a skating session before. So I was prepared to go home, I mean a girl can wait only so much, right?
Just as I was about to leave, Jake is running over to me with his skateboard in his hands. He gets closer and waves. I notice that he is panting like a dog, who just ran 5 miles non-stop. What's gotten into him? Did he take up track?

"Oh my god, you're not going to believe what I just heard!" he yelled, still panting.
"Well, tell me, what happened?" I tried to sound excited.
"Ok, prepare for the shock of your life!" his face was serious now.
"What is it?" I asked again. He didn't say anything for a minute. Now, I was getting annoyed.

"Erica is getting out of jail!" he yelled really, really, loud.
I was frozen for a second, speechless and not able to move. Then I screamed with joy. That's the first time in my entire life(ok, ok, in my life for the past 2 years) that I've been truly happy.

"You're kidding!" I said to him and he shook his head no.
"Why would I joke about something as serious as this? I mean, I was just about to go out to meet you, when my mom asked to pick up her sun dress from the dry-cleaners. Then, I'm gone and I come back with it. Just as I was about to go out to meet you again, my mom calls me and I'm like really annoyed that she would want me to do something for her again. But instead she was holding the phone for me in the living room. I take it and there is Erica, on the other line, calling me. And you know what the first thing she asked me?" Jake asked, looking at me intensely.

"Uh... how you've been?" he laughed and shook his head no again.
"She asked me how you were doing. And why the hell you're not picking up your cell phone" he said with a smile. "Those were her exact words"

"Aww, that's so sweet of her. " I was lost in my thoughts for a minute. Then I snapped, wondering how she was going to get out of jail.
"Oh, I almost forgot, how is she getting out of jail?" I asked.
"Oh, I don't know how, she only had a minute to ask me to pick her up, tomorrow after school. She didn't have enough time to tell me the info."

"Why did she ask you to pick her up?" I asked, wondering maybe, if she was gonna try to run away, during their lunch, or something.
"Oh, yeah, her parents are busy and besides she'd rather go with us than them. That's what she said. You know, how it is." I nodded. Yeah, I indeed knew how it was. Like me, she didn't have a good relationship with her parents either and it didn't get better that she got into jail.
Suddenly, Jake hugged me real tight and asked me
"You wanna go together to pick her up? It's been along time."
"Yeah, it has been a long time. And why are you asking? Of course I'm going with you! She is my best friend, after all." and I hugged him back.

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 15 January 2007 at 9:48am | IP Logged
GREAT part!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap continue soon!!!!!!!! Big smile

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 15 January 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
This story is really really interesting!!!
p.s. I go to N.C.state univ and I am majoring in Aerospace&Mechanical Engr. too...freaky huh...well anywayzz continue soon... Smile

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 15 January 2007 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the pm. this was an excellent part.. i wonder why erika is in jail.. and how did she start smoking... well im sure u'l tell us later.. or ur friend will since its her fanfic....

awesome partt

continue sooonn

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 16 January 2007 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
great part

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 18 January 2007 at 4:44am | IP Logged
just caught up......great parts.......continue soon Clap