~*Smile Again*~Chapters 17 & 18~Pg 15~

Dark Love thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi ppl, its me again...and this is not another one of my boring fan-fictions....my best-friend reads my fan-fictions and she  started a story of her own...this is not a fan-fiction...but it is a great story and she allowed me to post it on here...so i will post the parts whenever she finishes typing them...i am a great a-k fan but this is no a-k or anythign but i still hope u guys read it and her work gets recognized😊  Edited by Dark Love - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
number one ur fanfics arent boring.. i r ead them!

number 2 plz do post them.. im sure we'd all love to read the story.. if not we, i no id love to..
Dark Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

number one ur fanfics arent boring.. i r ead them!

number 2 plz do post them.. im sure we'd all love to read the story.. if not we, i no id love to..

aww thank you πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Dark Love thumbnail

Prologue

Ok, so what if I don't have any friends who are well, girls?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am a girl and I don't have anything against them but, let's just say I don't get along very well with girls.

But guys? They're a whole another story. I mean, I understand them(I have 2 older brothers and one sister. Did I mention she is my twin? Yap, we look totally identical. But we're totally different. But more on that later. Anyway, I'm the youngest, and as sad as this sounds, I'm actually happy, as worries such as babysitting would complicate my artistic skills and my social schedule) and I hang out with guys a lot(including my two brothers, even though they're not home much) but not in a flirty way, but as in friend-to-friend. Know why? I have 3 guy friends, very close. Do you already think I'm weird or just plain crazy? Don't worry, most people do. They misjudge.

Anyway, this issue has been concerning everyone very much, namely my mother. She thinks it's not healthy for me to be around guys so much. Why, I ask every time she brings it out on a perfectly innocent day. I mean, it's basically the same thing you do with girls. You go over to one of your girlfriend's house and everybody else comes and you have this weird thing called sleep overs, where you actually do stupid and useless things like doing each other's nails and giving each other make overs and pillow fights and sharing gossips. I mean, that's just completely...

But in my girl-free world, we go over to Jake's house every day after school and play 2 and a half hours of Grand Theft Auto and watch football for another hour while pigging out on popcorn and whatever else you could find.

One word to describe me? Tomboy. But you already guessed that, right?

Chapter 1

It was just another sucky Tuesday morning as usual. I woke up way late, having not bought batteries for my alarm clock, and my mother had a conference meeting and had to leave early. Every morning I wake up and do the following routine over and over.
I get up, go to the bathroom and wash up and get changed into some jeans and hoodies, occasionally t-shirts if it's really hot outside. Then I shove a so-called breakfast into my mouth and grab whatever that's left of my backpack(due to Mocha, who's my yellow lab, who apparently very much enjoys chewing my leather bag) and my skateboard and leave for school.
As tiring or boring as this story sounds, keep reading, there are some nice moments to this story, besides me making mean and sarcastic remarks or me stealing a freshman's lunch or again me tripping someone into the pool. Believe me. Or not, whatever you prefer.
I meet up with Damien outside our school.
"Hey, dude, nice pants!"- I yell as I come closer on my skates.
He frowned and said "Hey, it's not fault that my mom had to buy me these stupid pants and made me wear it.
"No joke, it looks good on you, I'll tell Mrs. Slater to buy you some more of those!"- I said not able to keep all the sarcasm out of my voice.
I swear those pants could stand all by themselves and survive through a tornado! That's how stiff they looked. Since Damien is a bit on the heavy side, it looked even worse. At least he didn't have a matching jacket with it.
He grunted and we spent the rest of the way up, talking about whether or not we should meet up after school, cause Jake says he has to meet his so-called girlfriend. Ugh.
I was racking my brain for solutions for the calculus problem in front of me. I was taking a quiz like any other 11th grader in my calculus class, except they seemed to be solving away all the problems like 1+1. Which was typically very sad, because I had no idea what I was doing. I mean, what is an implicit differentiation, or a limit of function on fixed constant? I will spare the actual problem, for the shock and horror of seeing it would kill you.
Ok, fine, I admit it, I'm not very good with math or therefore anything else(that is except skateboarding, dissing Kelly Moore, and her gang, including my twin sister Michaela, or anything else that I'm forgetting to mention). I actually kinda suck at school work. My mom has gotten me thousands of tutors, but I've driven all of them crazy, so they just quit, leaving my mom disappointed in me again and again. So anyway, school work isn't important, or at least to me. And I also think that extracurricular activities are a waste of time. I think I'm just really really lazy. Oh well, what can I do, right?

Edited by erier101 - 17 years ago
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
implicit differentiation, or a limit of function on fixed constant - ughh dnt mention tht i just bout got away from it at uni 4 three weeks

neways the story sounds realli goooodddd....your friendis a great writer πŸ‘πŸΌ telll her 2 continue sooon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and what you sayin your ffz are boring 😑 😑 😑 they are absolutely fab!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
salt thumbnail
This story seems really interesting.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
And, I am definately looking forward to read more!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Tell, your bestfriend she did an AWESOME JOB!! And, I hope to see more stories of her in this section...

Thanks for posting this story!!
Dark Love thumbnail
Chapter 2

I did not feel too bad after failing that calculus test. I mean it is not as if I am planning on going to Harvard or Princeton or some other expensive school. Besides, I totally cannot afford it.
Therefore, when the bell rings to indicate that it was lunchtime, I am the first one to bolt out of class. I go over to the cafeteria and save the usual table for the guys. Jake comes over first. He has a bag of lunch and I am itching to open it. Jake's mom always packs good stuff in his lunch and he does not even bother to peek at it. What a moron! But, hey, it's his loss that I get to eat his lunch every day.
"Hey," - I say casually.
"Hey," - he says back.
Anyway, we were making a small talk, when Kelly Moore comes over. She looked like a hooker, as usual, but still guys were attracted to her, including Jake. I mean he already had a GF. Let me tell you a tad bit about Kelly Moore.

- She is a crazy moron, with no brain (oh wait, that's me) or rather common sense
- She is a total player, dates about 2 to 3 guys at the same time
- She is like the queen bee of our school
- Everyone worships her, not to mention the ground she walks on and a Kleenex she uses (gross)
- We are mortal enemies
- I hate her
- And I hate her (again, for a dramatic effect)
So, she walks in with her army of insanely stupid barbies and I am laughing my head off, because my twin sister is one of them. Can you believe that? But that is not the only reason I am laughing in front of their faces. They had the most disgustingly red tan, ever. It is like they've been in the sun way way way too much. Like they have a tomato paste on their faces. I cannot help it, if they have no conscience! So then, Kelly looks over and starts walking to our table. I would not quite call it walking, because it was more like tottering and running on her stupid red high heels.
She glares at me and asks, "What's so funny?"

"That stupid tan on your face," I say, choking back a huge burst of laughter. You should have been there to see the look on her face. Priceless. You know, dissing her is my favorite part of school. That is about the only thing motivating me to come to school. Of course that and my mom nagging.

I understand that I tend to be a little mean, sometimes, but, hey, a girl's gotta survive, right? And high school is hell. No, actually it is worse than hell, because it makes you pay twice for whatever you did in your past life.
Anyway, then she growls almost and says in this really nasty voice, "Well, at least we get a tan, unlike some other stupid little person in front of me!" That was her best? Are you kidding me? I swear this girl should be a comedian, she's so hysterically funny!!!
Then I go, just to make her even madder, "Well, you are messing with the wrong girl, honey." Then I sit back and start talking to Jake.
"I didn't know you were a girl!"- she says and starts to walk away.
"Hey, you still have your baby fats? Lose some weight already!" I shout after her. Then I knew that I really pissed her off. Well, good. The madder, the better. Oh, but don't draw the wrong conclusion, I was not looking for a fight. I just wanna return the favor.

She slowly turns around and smiles at me this bitter smile. "Why would I work out, when I could get like, liposuction or something?" Ok, then I really burst out laughing. And this time, Jake is with me. We high-five each other and for a second I think we are going to die laughing. Even Michaela was smiling. Why does she even hang out with that creep, anyway?
"You are going to regret this!" with those words she took off, with her army following.
So, you probably noticed that I am not too much into details. Like, I don't describe every single person you encounter in this story and I think that's better, because that leaves you the important job of creating them.

But, I'll go through the trouble of describing myself. My name is Cassandra Ryder. I live in Chapell Hill, North Carolina. I am 5'7, 17 years old, a junior at Creston Dew High School (that's in Chapell Hill, North Carolina). I like swimming, playing my guitar, skateboarding, being the best sarcastic-self that I can be, sleeping and sometimes reading (it calms me down). I have short black hair(but unfortunately my hair dye is fading out and it's more like brown but I first dyed it black, so I think I'm gonna have to dye it again), blue eyes(I hate my blue eyes, I wish I had green eyes) and I am an incredibly messy person. My room is very messy, you can't even see the floor. I have at least 5 skateboards but my best one is a red one with the words "Pain is in your mind" written on the bottom with white block letters. Its name is Junior.
I am insanely crazy, I know, I've heard it just about a thousand times every day of my miserable life. And as far as fashion goes, I don't give a shit about it. I don't care, unlike my sister who obsesses in front of the mirror for about an hour or so before going to school, I throw on the first thing that comes into my hands. I really don't care what other people think about me. Also, I don't own anything that is pink, for the simple reason that I hate the color pink. I also don't own a skirt, because I hate skirts. I like shorts, capris and pants. Simple. I don't wear jewelries, but I'm a sucker for nice bracelets. Blah-blah-blah, skip through the boring part.

Now about my family. I live with my mom and dad and my twin sister- Michaela (she's the angel and I'm the devil, in case you haven't noticed). I also have two brothers -David's in college and Lucas is in 6th grade.

My mom is a private high-school geography teacher. Shocked? Well, here's more, my dad used to be a university professor at Berkeley, California. Both my parents are teachers and I still manage to fail academically. Its hard wok. My dad then moved here and got married and all that cheesy stuff, but he won't tell me why. Anyway, he now is the CEO of this new bank that's supposedly the best one around here. Ok blah-blah-blah, again skip through the boring parts.

Oh, did I mention that I have asthma? Yeah, I do. But that's not too bad, actually, you get to skip some of gym time because I get excused from it for having an asthma. Not that I don't like gym, in fact I love football and soccer, it's the teacher that I hate. He is so so so conceited!!!

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. that is soo cool.. tell ur friend that she writes really well and we are dieing to read another part..

i just need one thing cleared up.. it said her dad then moved and got married. so are they seperated or something????

anywayzz.. plz post up the next part asap!!
desikudi818 thumbnail
great part!!!!!! πŸ‘ i live near Chapell Hill, sooo cool!!!!! lol!!! i ALSO
hate my gym teacher!!!! lol!!! i HATE skirts, sometimes!!!! basically she
kinda reminds me of myself except the sister part, and the sarcasm
part!!!! lol!!! πŸ˜ƒ continue soon!!!! 😊
Dark Love thumbnail
Thanx for your comments guys!! my friend is really happy u guys liked it!! i sent her all the questions u guys asked-- through email-- and as soon as she replies to them i will post the replies..hopefully she will reply soon, she sent teh next chapter but i cant post it rite now, i will post it in an hour or so!! 😊

p.s. --she lives in chicago just like me...