Page 1 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Hi ppl, its me again...and this is not another one of my boring fan-fictions....my best-friend reads my fan-fictions and she  started a story of her own...this is not a fan-fiction...but it is a great story and she allowed me to post it on here...so i will post the parts whenever she finishes typing them...i am a great a-k fan but this is no a-k or anythign but i still hope u guys read it and her work gets recognizedSmile 

Edited by Dark Love - 05 December 2007 at 8:43pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Smile Again*~Chapters 17 & 18~Pg 15~" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
number one ur fanfics arent boring.. i r ead them!

number 2 plz do post them.. im sure we'd all love to read the story.. if not we, i no id love to..

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

number one ur fanfics arent boring.. i r ead them!

number 2 plz do post them.. im sure we'd all love to read the story.. if not we, i no id love to..

aww thank you EmbarrassedHug

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
can't wait to read them

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Prologue

Ok, so what if I don't have any friends who are well, girls?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I am a girl and I don't have anything against them but, let's just say I don't get along very well with girls.

But guys? They're a whole another story. I mean, I understand them(I have 2 older brothers and one sister. Did I mention she is my twin? Yap, we look totally identical. But we're totally different. But more on that later. Anyway, I'm the youngest, and as sad as this sounds, I'm actually happy, as worries such as babysitting would complicate my artistic skills and my social schedule) and I hang out with guys a lot(including my two brothers, even though they're not home much) but not in a flirty way, but as in friend-to-friend. Know why? I have 3 guy friends, very close. Do you already think I'm weird or just plain crazy? Don't worry, most people do. They misjudge.

Anyway, this issue has been concerning everyone very much, namely my mother. She thinks it's not healthy for me to be around guys so much. Why, I ask every time she brings it out on a perfectly innocent day. I mean, it's basically the same thing you do with girls. You go over to one of your girlfriend's house and everybody else comes and you have this weird thing called sleep overs, where you actually do stupid and useless things like doing each other's nails and giving each other make overs and pillow fights and sharing gossips. I mean, that's just completely...

But in my girl-free world, we go over to Jake's house every day after school and play 2 and a half hours of Grand Theft Auto and watch football for another hour while pigging out on popcorn and whatever else you could find.

One word to describe me? Tomboy. But you already guessed that, right?

Chapter 1

It was just another sucky Tuesday morning as usual. I woke up way late, having not bought batteries for my alarm clock, and my mother had a conference meeting and had to leave early. Every morning I wake up and do the following routine over and over.
I get up, go to the bathroom and wash up and get changed into some jeans and hoodies, occasionally t-shirts if it's really hot outside. Then I shove a so-called breakfast into my mouth and grab whatever that's left of my backpack(due to Mocha, who's my yellow lab, who apparently very much enjoys chewing my leather bag) and my skateboard and leave for school.
As tiring or boring as this story sounds, keep reading, there are some nice moments to this story, besides me making mean and sarcastic remarks or me stealing a freshman's lunch or again me tripping someone into the pool. Believe me. Or not, whatever you prefer.
I meet up with Damien outside our school.
"Hey, dude, nice pants!"- I yell as I come closer on my skates.
He frowned and said "Hey, it's not fault that my mom had to buy me these stupid pants and made me wear it.
"No joke, it looks good on you, I'll tell Mrs. Slater to buy you some more of those!"- I said not able to keep all the sarcasm out of my voice.
I swear those pants could stand all by themselves and survive through a tornado! That's how stiff they looked. Since Damien is a bit on the heavy side, it looked even worse. At least he didn't have a matching jacket with it.
He grunted and we spent the rest of the way up, talking about whether or not we should meet up after school, cause Jake says he has to meet his so-called girlfriend. Ugh.
I was racking my brain for solutions for the calculus problem in front of me. I was taking a quiz like any other 11th grader in my calculus class, except they seemed to be solving away all the problems like 1+1. Which was typically very sad, because I had no idea what I was doing. I mean, what is an implicit differentiation, or a limit of function on fixed constant? I will spare the actual problem, for the shock and horror of seeing it would kill you.
Ok, fine, I admit it, I'm not very good with math or therefore anything else(that is except skateboarding, dissing Kelly Moore, and her gang, including my twin sister Michaela, or anything else that I'm forgetting to mention). I actually kinda suck at school work. My mom has gotten me thousands of tutors, but I've driven all of them crazy, so they just quit, leaving my mom disappointed in me again and again. So anyway, school work isn't important, or at least to me. And I also think that extracurricular activities are a waste of time. I think I'm just really really lazy. Oh well, what can I do, right?

Edited by erier101 - 17 December 2006 at 5:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostfantacyRIFkutty

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 17 December 2006 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
great part

koolaries4

IF-Dazzler

koolaries4

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged
wow.... this is intersting...

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
implicit differentiation, or a limit of function on fixed constant - ughh Ouch Ouch Ouch dnt mention tht i just bout got away from it at uni 4 three weeks Ouch

neways the story sounds realli goooodddd....your friendis a great writer Thumbs Up telll her 2 continue sooon LOL LOL LOL

and what you sayin your ffz are boring Angry Angry Angry they are absolutely fab!!!!! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top