Hollywood Movies & Stars

India-Forums

Hollywood Movies & Stars
Hollywood Movies & Stars

Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle; wedding in spring 2018! (Page 9)

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 28 November 2017 at 11:47am | IP Logged
maybe, they think you are hot that is why they are after your blood. lol,get a repellent.LOL

shit random but I think i pulled a muscle on my back.I can barely move my head to the other side.I think i will get off from my phone.

will talk to u tomorrow. think, i need go to the doc. 

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 29 November 2017 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^^So apparently no. A lot of people I know see it as a "modern day fairytale." I am sure there will be denouncers but those were there even during Will-Kate's wedding!! They always are there. I think people in the UK, atleast England, are VERY excited about this wedding because of all that she stands for!! It's ushering in a whole new era- Is the general sentiment. Even the BBC is saying similar things.

PC- Lmaooo, I doubt she would be a bridesmaid! No way that will happen even though both want a "non-traditional marriage." But she very well could be a guest at the wedding, since she is Meghan's close friend. But we will have to wait. Lol.

Majority are looking forward to this wedding and a small amount well you know the rest ROFL I shouldn't laugh but like it makes me laugh how my fellow Brits make really nasty comments some even said her interview was pure good acting with the BBC. 

I wish PH would shave or trim his beard he looks like a poodle ROFL
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 29 November 2017 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Congratulations to the couple Big smile
Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 29 November 2017 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Ruky: He looks like a different person beard-less! Almost attractive, lmaoo. He should really really shave it. Super UN-ATTRACTIVE. They're all super-fugly!!!

I do see that for lots of people it's some sort of weird envy/racism at play, but for many, really.. I watched 5 mins of their Iv & she was almost believably fake. LOL. "I asked my friend if he is kind, not much point if he isn't." B/c sure, THAT, is what she would've asked her friend about the PRINCE of BRITAIN!! It was so so mawkish & fake!!! ROFL ROFL

Go to top