Hollywood Movies & Stars

India-Forums

Hollywood Movies & Stars
Hollywood Movies & Stars

Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle; wedding in spring 2018! (Page 5)

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Running the show: Judi, author of The Body Language Bible, says the redhead prince looked 'shocked with emotion and affection' while his partner is clearly 'the one with all the confidence' during their photo call today 

Eagle-eyed royal watchers spotted that Harry was making a bizarre 'paperclip' hand gesture at certain moments - something Judi says is a 'comfort thing'. She says: 'It's almost using his hand as a paperclip to hold his jacket together'

True love: The couple's appearance today came after weeks of fevered speculation that the pair were preparing to tie the knot, with bookies closing bets on their engagement late last week

The couple share a giggle

Judi notes: '[Meghan] has this trait of putting her hands on top of this. The person who does this is normally the one in control she's leading the game'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Her ring is nice, a diamond from Botswana, Harry loves the place, and 2 smaller diamonds from Diana's jewellery. Their first public announcement was nice. They seem so happy. :)

Harry designed it himself and the photo op was in Sunken Garden- Diana's favourite. He is so sentimental about his mom- that is sweet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovecrepesHaal-e-Dilruky786-Swetha-

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I could care less about the Royal family of Britain but Harry is someone I always liked. The personal touches he added seems to make it so special.Heart Loved their story and was rooting for them. 

Funny how I was watching Crown season 1 few weeks ago. Prince Philip refers to the people in Africa as "savages" and Queen Elizabeth laugh during the dinner.Dead

Remarkable, how the Royal family has changed with so many years. I heard Prince Philip is quiet a character.

clarityHaal-e-Dilruky786-Swetha-

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Peanuts

I could care less about the Royal family of Britain but Harry is someone I always liked. The personal touches he added seems to make it so special.Heart Loved their story and was rooting for them. 

Funny how I was watching Crown season 1 few weeks ago. Prince Philip refers to the people in Africa as "savages" and Queen Elizabeth laugh during the dinner.Dead

Remarkable, how the Royal family has changed with so many years. I heard Prince Philip is quiet a character.

Doubt he's changed. He's just learnt to keep his mouth shut. LOL

Prince Phillip reminds me of Narcissa Malfoy from the Harry Potter series.

Harry looked mad awkward during the press con and looked like a teen caught kissing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haal-e-Dilruky786-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Addictz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:24am | IP Logged
C: Well seeing how they are already as non-traditional as it gets!! Idk. I don't like Her ring much, but whatever works for them. I loved Kate's ring. She's such a warm departure from Kate! She seems so warm, charming & put together but something always gives me social climbing vibes- Like her close friend PC. I love her but come on. Just don't like or care for Kate or any of them, but i suddenly like this wedding for just how unconventional it is going to be! A biracial, half-black that too, 36 year old divorcee. Marrying into the BRITISH Royal family. WOW. WOW.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FatimaahclarityilovecrepesHaal-e-Dilruky786-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:25am | IP Logged
C, ya just saw it on telly. It's very sweet! Their sentiment towards their Mum is adorable & heart-touching. I can see why he went for Meghan.

clarityHaal-e-Dilruky786-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Lmaooo! Glad I am not the only one who caught on that, C!! He was SUPER awkward, she was more calm & composed. His nervoourness was adorable to me. :) He's madly in love with her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clarityruky786-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Nope. Narcissa was the only bearable one in that family. Philip is no-one but Lucius. Straight-up Lucius. I think it's Eli who has mellowed with age. One of her son's has been caught time & time again in paedophile rackets. YUCK YUCK YUCK. Philip will off it sooner than Eli. That woman is made of steel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarity-Swetha-

Go to top