Hollywood Movies & Stars

India-Forums

Hollywood Movies & Stars
Hollywood Movies & Stars

Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle; wedding in spring 2018! (Page 4)

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Peanuts

C is here.Reply to my pm? Why do u abandon me my love?Cry

How does Kate Middleton feel when her baby is due , the spotlight being taken away from her?LOL

Hey hey Peanuts.

Could never abandon you.

Check PMs please.

@Middleton- Don't tell me she is due around the same time as the wedding with their twins?

Apparently, Harry and Meghan will show off the ring on Monday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786-Swetha-

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Originally posted by nonam

i wonder if pc will be at the wedding, or even a bridesmaid?

Lmao that's actually why I posted this.

Would love to see PC be the Pippa Middleton of this wedding. LOL

LOL Pippa was the Maid of Honour... there's already rumours of Kate being Meghan's Maid of Honour to keep it in the family. People and media are speculating a bunch of Meghan's famous friends as possible bridesmaids, Priyanka included. pretty funny! LOL 

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 27 November 2017 at 8:57am

clarity-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 8:55am | IP Logged
^^So apparently no. A lot of people I know see it as a "modern day fairytale." I am sure there will be denouncers but those were there even during Will-Kate's wedding!! They always are there. I think people in the UK, atleast England, are VERY excited about this wedding because of all that she stands for!! It's ushering in a whole new era- Is the general sentiment. Even the BBC is saying similar things.

PC- Lmaooo, I doubt she would be a bridesmaid! No way that will happen even though both want a "non-traditional marriage." But she very well could be a guest at the wedding, since she is Meghan's close friend. But we will have to wait. Lol.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

clarityruky786-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 8:58am | IP Logged
C: Lmaooo, yes, 3rd baby is due in Spring 2018. LOL

clarityruky786-Swetha-

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^^So apparently no. A lot of people I know see it as a "modern day fairytale." I am sure there will be denouncers but those were there even during Will-Kate's wedding!! They always are there. I think people in the UK, atleast England, are VERY excited about this wedding because of all that she stands for!! It's ushering in a whole new era- Is the general sentiment. Even the BBC is saying similar things.

PC- Lmaooo, I doubt she would be a bridesmaid! No way that will happen even though both want a "non-traditional marriage." But she very well could be a guest at the wedding, since she is Meghan's close friend. But we will have to wait. Lol.

yeah, media keeps speculating Priyanka and Serena Williams as bridesmaids because they're Meghan's most famous friends but Meghan wasn't even at Serena's wedding and Priyanka has only known her for 2 years. But until then I'm loving the media circus Tongue  Meghan's last posts on social media before she quit it earlier this year were to Priyanka so she's getting the most love and hate after the announcement.Embarrassed

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 27 November 2017 at 8:59am

clarity-Swetha-

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarity

Originally posted by Mrs.Peanuts

C is here.Reply to my pm? Why do u abandon me my love?Cry

How does Kate Middleton feel when her baby is due , the spotlight being taken away from her?LOL

Hey hey Peanuts.

Could never abandon you.

Check PMs please.

@Middleton- Don't tell me she is due around the same time as the wedding with their twins?

Apparently, Harry and Meghan will show off the ring on Monday.

missed u these few days to Thanksgiving.How was your weekend?Embarrassed

Yes, she is around the same time.I can picture her breaking some vases.LOL

Don't believe in Royal family but it's kinda of exciting to see Harry break away from traditional bride. Wanted to see them to get married .<3. think she is more beautiful and elegant than Kate. Something about her gives me warm vibes.

Let's see,a new ring or somebody else. It's amazing the extent of influence the Britian has had on the world and how f**ked up the world has been due their colonization. Was reading some old documents from long time, makes you realize the extent of their influence.

clarityruky786-Swetha-

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Her ring is nice, a diamond from Botswana, Harry loves the place, and 2 smaller diamonds from Diana's jewellery. Their first public announcement was nice. They seem so happy. :)

clarityruky786-Swetha-

clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 November 2017 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Okay, so maybe the Daily Mail readers are a vocal minority.

I agree that PC won't be a bridesmaid at all. Don't think she is THAT close to Meghan plus as you said, non-traditional for the royal family is not the same as non-traditional for others lol.

I really hope PC is a guest at the wedding and brings a date along. She would look so beautiful. Day Dreaming

ruky786-Swetha-

Go to top