Prince Harry to marry Meghan Markle; wedding in spring 2018! - Page 6

Posted: 6 years ago
Congratulations to the couple.
People here are not much bothered who Harry marries because he isn't getting the crown anytime soon. Had it been William marrying Markle the reaction would be quite different.
Originally posted by djoker

๐Ÿ˜† lol  this is the funniest tweet

Yes! However, he's providing more substances to the media. Few days ago, I saw reports mentioning Patrick J. Adams is jealous of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's romance. ๐Ÿ˜† I mean this guy audisoned for a 2 min role just to be close to his GF so that he could persuade her to change her mind after she broke up with him. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by goatian - 6 years ago
[B]Pyaari,don't tell me you are Big fan of Pottie sucks sucks sucks sucks. ๐Ÿ˜›

What u gonna do? Lol

Well,I am waiting for a lifetime movie like on Willy and Katy.

Was Diana really killed by royal family? Did Charles have hand on it?

They should thank Diana because she saved their reputations.

She visited Nepal and so did Harry.Wished could have been the one to give flowers to Diana at the airport but was a barely few months old when she first visited.Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago
they are getting married at Windsor Castle in May 2018. Following their news since it's all over e news make me want to fly to England. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
And why the hell are we being bombarded by this "news"? The royal family is responsible to almost all of the miseries in the world today (case in point Kashmir and Palestine). Why should we care if one of their own is getting engaged? If you are from South Asia and are rejoicing over this "union" you need to take a look at your past and re-evaluate your emotions. ๐Ÿฅฑ

And to top it off PC people rejoicing that they'll have the first "black" princess. Like that is going to make the world all right. The Black Lives Matter movement started when a Black president was in office. 
Originally posted by Mrs.Peanuts

[B]Pyaari,don't tell me you are Big fan of Pottie sucks sucks sucks sucks. ๐Ÿ˜›

What u gonna do? Lol

Well,I am waiting for a lifetime movie like on Willy and Katy.

Was Diana really killed by royal family? Did Charles have hand on it?

They should thank Diana because she saved their reputations.

She visited Nepal and so did Harry.Wished could have been the one to give flowers to Diana at the airport but was a barely few months old when she first visited.

I am a big fan of Potter but a bigger fan of you, so never mind. ๐Ÿ˜‰
me too, my darling .Our connection is undeniable that stars aligned us to come together.โค๏ธHonestly, C, love how close we have become. missed talking to u <3.

Let's talk here today. i cannot multi-task since I am pretty much paralyzed since yesterday.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXPBiKCONc[/YOUTUBE]

this song was playing on desi hangout lounge.It was so much fun.<3.

Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Mrs.Peanuts

me too, my darling .Our connection is undeniable that stars aligned us to come together.โค๏ธHonestly, C, love how close we have become. missed talking to u <3.

Let's talk here today. i cannot multi-task since I am pretty much paralyzed since yesterday.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXPBiKCONc[/YOUTUBE]

this song was playing on desi hangout lounge.It was so much fun.<3.

@red- Oh stop it. Harry. ๐Ÿ˜†

And yes, I have heard this song. Love this version of Tera Naam Japda Phiran.

Have you heard 'Phone' by him? He might be the next breakout star if T-Series signs him.

Lol, no girl, i actually heard the song while hanging out with cousins over the weekend when we went clubbing.๐Ÿ˜†I will do right now.Hope, so. the girl who is dressed like Mickey is so pretty.
Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago