|| Bizim Hikaye CC|| - Page 3

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Almas.

hi add me..iam almas
i have not started watch tis show yet.. im still not over AlA

i hav watchd feriha i like hazal.. and burak omg he is so hot
Welcome🤗

I am not over ALA too...just watched it marathon last month.
And I keep going back and watching Haymur scenes😳☺️ their kisses were so romantic and the scenes were not at all vulgar. Unlike some BW movies where I feel they are going to eat each other. 

And totally agree Burak is hot...In this show his hair is all over the place. I miss Murat's style😭
Originally posted by Almas.

hi add me..iam almas
i have not started watch tis show yet.. im still not over AlA

i hav watchd feriha i like hazal.. and burak omg he is so hot

Hi dear! Welcome to the group!!!! I'm Farhat ... loved ALA and now loving BH! Great to see more fans here... More the merrier And I'm still to see a better chemistry than HanBur...so sad it ended so early... but really enjoying the acting of Burak and the entire BH team!Edited by FarhatHK - 6 years ago
Originally posted by UglyDuckling.

Have you watched the episode in english? any links?

Sanaa I watch the English subtitled ones here - Turkish TV Series channel on You Tube

Here is the link below:

https://youtu.be/o4C6zFltpj4Edited by FarhatHK - 6 years ago
Originally posted by FarhatHK

Sanaa I watch the English subtitled ones here - Turkish TV Series channel on You Tube

Here is the link below:

https://youtu.be/o4C6zFltpj4

Yes but they have not uploaded after 8th epi..
Have u watched 12th epi in english? I cant find it anywhere.
Originally posted by UglyDuckling.

Yes but they have not uploaded after 8th epi..
Have u watched 12th epi in english? I cant find it anywhere.

Yes no episode 12 yet
The girl at the counter talking to Burak in the new promo reminded me of
Krystle Dsouza!Edited by FarhatHK - 6 years ago
 Hello all of you! 
Havent been able to catch up on BH. Looks like its going great with Burak's character revelation. 

Have seen a couple of scenes of shameless, i think the whole family and Baris/Savas stay together in the same house! 

Originally posted by Serendipity..

Hello all of you!
Havent been able to catch up on BH. Looks like its going great with Burak's character revelation.

Have seen a couple of scenes of shameless, i think the whole family and Baris/Savas stay together in the same house!

Hi SIA ... you should really watch it! I'm sure you'll be hooked! So you mean we can expect Filiz n family to move in with Savas soon? Does she marry him?

Hi SIA ... you should really watch it! I'm sure you'll be hooked! So you mean we can expect Filiz n family to move in with Savas soon? Does she marry him?

She marries him in the British version. But in the American version, he leaves the show after 5th season. I read on wiki. Considering that they are introducing more of Savas's family, I think the turkish version will be different.

Btw, read on twitter that Savas's brother baris will make an entry in flashbacks.

The girl at the counter talking to Burak in the new promo reminded me of
Krystle Dsouza!

Oh yea!!Thought she looked familiar. 

Going by the promo, Filiz said no to his proposal😭 which was expected but still😭