Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Will people continue watch Kasautii? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will people continue watch Kasautii if it takes 15 years leap?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
35 [87.50%]
5 [12.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 4:59am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS..MANY OF U SAID U WILL WATCH KZK IF TAKES A 15 YEAR LEAP ONLY IF RONIT IS THERE...HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE...AFTER 15 YEARS EITHER HE WILL BE BED RIDDEN GOING TO DIE, OR HE WOULD HAVE EVEN DIED...COS AT THAT TIME HIS AGE WOULD BE...HMM LET ME SEE

WHEN HE MARRIED PRERNA 1ST, HE SHOULD BE MAYBE 50 AS HE HAD 3 KIDS AND HIS ELDEST SON TUSHAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN 23-25...OK THEN BAJAJ DIED, ANURAG MARRIED PRERNA, THEN BAJAJ CAME BACK, ETC...LETS GIVE ALL THAT 1 YEAR...OK SO MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 51...THEN ANU-PRERNA BROKE UP AND THEN AN 8 YEAR LEAP...SO NOW HE SHOULD BE 59...THEN AGAIN HE DECIDED TO MARRY PRERNA, THEN SOME MISUNDERSANDINGS, SNEHA NEEDING A YOUNG BRO TO SAVE HER LIFE, TIME REQUIRED TO CONCEIVE PREM, ETC, KOMOLIKA KIDNAPPING PREM, ETC..LETS SAY ALL THIS WOULD TAKE MAYBE 2 YEARS..SO BAJAJ WOULD BE LIKE 61 YEARS...AND NOW AFTER 20 YEAR LEAP...HE SHOULD BE 81..AND NOW AFTER PREM'S COMING BACK, PRERNA'S AMNESIA INCIDENT, KASAK'S MISCARRIAGE, SNEHA'S MARRIAGE, ETC ANOTHER 2 YEARS GONE...SO NOW HE SHOULD BE 83...WATTTT...BAJAJ IS 83 NOW?! Confused ...WOW HE DOESNT LOOK THOUGH Embarrassed ...SO IF KASAUTI TAKES A 15 YEAR LEAP, HE SHOULD BE LIKE 98 YEARS OLD AND I DONT THINK 1ST OF ALL HE WOULD BE ALIVE AND EVEN IF HE IS ALIVE TILL THEN (LIKE ROSE OF TITANIC LOL ), STILL I DONT THINK PPL WOULD ENJOY WATCHING HIM WALKING AROUND WITH SHAKING HANDS, LEGS, A WALKING STICK, ETC LOL

amisha1 Goldie
amisha1
amisha1

Posted: 15 May 2006 at 5:04am | IP Logged
15 year leap?? prem will be like 37 yrs old at tt time Confused and he definitely wunt be wearing his cool clothes like how he does nw...
but well i guess ill still watch it for prem Wink
cutesara Goldie
cutesara
cutesara

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 3:59am | IP Logged
yes
Aesha Goldie
Aesha
Aesha

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 4:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdrops_999

HEY GUYS..MANY OF U SAID U WILL WATCH KZK IF TAKES A 15 YEAR LEAP ONLY IF RONIT IS THERE...HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE...AFTER 15 YEARS EITHER HE WILL BE BED RIDDEN GOING TO DIE, OR HE WOULD HAVE EVEN DIED...COS AT THAT TIME HIS AGE WOULD BE...HMM LET ME SEE

WHEN HE MARRIED PRERNA 1ST, HE SHOULD BE MAYBE 50 AS HE HAD 3 KIDS AND HIS ELDEST SON TUSHAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN 23-25...OK THEN BAJAJ DIED, ANURAG MARRIED PRERNA, THEN BAJAJ CAME BACK, ETC...LETS GIVE ALL THAT 1 YEAR...OK SO MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 51...THEN ANU-PRERNA BROKE UP AND THEN AN 8 YEAR LEAP...SO NOW HE SHOULD BE 59...THEN AGAIN HE DECIDED TO MARRY PRERNA, THEN SOME MISUNDERSANDINGS, SNEHA NEEDING A YOUNG BRO TO SAVE HER LIFE, TIME REQUIRED TO CONCEIVE PREM, ETC, KOMOLIKA KIDNAPPING PREM, ETC..LETS SAY ALL THIS WOULD TAKE MAYBE 2 YEARS..SO BAJAJ WOULD BE LIKE 61 YEARS...AND NOW AFTER 20 YEAR LEAP...HE SHOULD BE 81..AND NOW AFTER PREM'S COMING BACK, PRERNA'S AMNESIA INCIDENT, KASAK'S MISCARRIAGE, SNEHA'S MARRIAGE, ETC ANOTHER 2 YEARS GONE...SO NOW HE SHOULD BE 83...WATTTT...BAJAJ IS 83 NOW?! Confused ...WOW HE DOESNT LOOK THOUGH Embarrassed ...SO IF KASAUTI TAKES A 15 YEAR LEAP, HE SHOULD BE LIKE 98 YEARS OLD AND I DONT THINK 1ST OF ALL HE WOULD BE ALIVE AND EVEN IF HE IS ALIVE TILL THEN (LIKE ROSE OF TITANIC LOL ), STILL I DONT THINK PPL WOULD ENJOY WATCHING HIM WALKING AROUND WITH SHAKING HANDS, LEGS, A WALKING STICK, ETC LOL

i know i jus fail to understand this and look at prerna even she look the same age as her daughters

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged
hi i was under the impression that it will be a 2 yr leap but then what the heck..if Ronit is still there and if has the same kind of role then i will continue to watch the series..but let it be a 2 year old leap then then it should wind up...as on now everything is fine as mukti's culprit is caught, sneha should join the business, mukti should marry tushhar and anu should marry sam...all the kids should come back and prem let him fret for opportunity lost and let him lead a life without mukti...and then it should be curtains to kzk with the smiling pics of bajaj n prerna with their full family for once..
sunnykrishi Senior Member
sunnykrishi
sunnykrishi

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Yes I will watch if Prem n Mukthi stick together unlike Prerna n Anurag.
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aesha

Originally posted by dewdrops_999

HEY GUYS..MANY OF U SAID U WILL WATCH KZK IF TAKES A 15 YEAR LEAP ONLY IF RONIT IS THERE...HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE...AFTER 15 YEARS EITHER HE WILL BE BED RIDDEN GOING TO DIE, OR HE WOULD HAVE EVEN DIED...COS AT THAT TIME HIS AGE WOULD BE...HMM LET ME SEE WHEN HE MARRIED PRERNA 1ST, HE SHOULD BE MAYBE 50 AS HE HAD 3 KIDS AND HIS ELDEST SON TUSHAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN 23-25...OK THEN BAJAJ DIED, ANURAG MARRIED PRERNA, THEN BAJAJ CAME BACK, ETC...LETS GIVE ALL THAT 1 YEAR...OK SO MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 51...THEN ANU-PRERNA BROKE UP AND THEN AN 8 YEAR LEAP...SO NOW HE SHOULD BE 59...THEN AGAIN HE DECIDED TO MARRY PRERNA, THEN SOME MISUNDERSANDINGS, SNEHA NEEDING A YOUNG BRO TO SAVE HER LIFE, TIME REQUIRED TO CONCEIVE PREM, ETC, KOMOLIKA KIDNAPPING PREM, ETC..LETS SAY ALL THIS WOULD TAKE MAYBE 2 YEARS..SO BAJAJ WOULD BE LIKE 61 YEARS...AND NOW AFTER 20 YEAR LEAP...HE SHOULD BE 81..AND NOW AFTER PREM'S COMING BACK, PRERNA'S AMNESIA INCIDENT, KASAK'S MISCARRIAGE, SNEHA'S MARRIAGE, ETC ANOTHER 2 YEARS GONE...SO NOW HE SHOULD BE 83...WATTTT...BAJAJ IS 83 NOW?! Confused ...WOW HE DOESNT LOOK THOUGH Embarrassed ...SO IF KASAUTI TAKES A 15 YEAR LEAP, HE SHOULD BE LIKE 98 YEARS OLD AND I DONT THINK 1ST OF ALL HE WOULD BE ALIVE AND EVEN IF HE IS ALIVE TILL THEN (LIKE ROSE OF TITANIC LOL ), STILL I DONT THINK PPL WOULD ENJOY WATCHING HIM WALKING AROUND WITH SHAKING HANDS, LEGS, A WALKING STICK, ETC LOL

i know i jus fail to understand this and look at prerna even she look the same age as her daughters

I ain't complaining for sure LOL
But no more 15-20 yr leaps plz Dead
if shweta quits, I quit my kasauti of watching this kasauti too..
vishanki Senior Member
vishanki
vishanki

Posted: 16 May 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
yes

Go to top