Posted: 17 years ago

Shahrukh Khan brings trouble to 9 o clock serials in other channels.

King Khan is all set to come to people's bedroom at 9 o clock as a new host of KBC on Star TV. This has set a ringing alarm to all the other channels who are trying desperately to revamp their 9 o clock show so that TRP ratings of their channel serials doesn't fall. One such attempt is being made by Sony TV. Sony Channel is to a great extent is trying to bring back its audience by bringing in new serials like Kulvadhhu. Earlier Sony was pulling down Ek LAdki Anjanni si which had lost its charm after the leading actress Archana kaul left the serial. The new serial kulvaddhu was about to come in that slot. However, there was a slight twist at the last minute. Our reporter spoke to Gaurav Chopraa of Aisa Desh Hai Mera and he said now sony will be pulling his serial out inspite of its doing well. His serial is being made a scapegoat and will be pulled off now. However, he is hopeful that serial will still be there as talks are going around with the new creative head of Sony Tv. Gaurav CHopraa also claims that Aisa Desh Hai MEra will manage to get good TRP in the coming week that might save them from being axed. They hv shot a new sequence where his ex gf comes into the scenario. This further shows the maturity in Samay and Rusty's relationship.

With King Khan coming as new host of KBC 2 any new serial  at 9 o clock slot will not even get a decent pickup as viewers will all be hooked on KBC claims Gaurav Chopraa. Will the Star Plus be again the NO 1 channel and beat Zee Tv who is currently doing very well with Saath Phere and Sony Tv with Big Boss. Well in the war of channels the viewers will definitely benefit as new programmes and soaps  are different from Saas Bahu Saga that has ruled Indian Television few years ago.

well thanks to SRK becuz on Zee TV the show SRGMP Lil Champs was at #1 position since he was on it!!!! so yay for him....

ya well the rest doesnt concern me since i dun have Sony or Star Plus....but i hope Zee is #1...which i doubt...but oh well i guess
Soaps will definately suffer cuz SRK is hosting KBC!
its just my opinion😳
Anila😊
Well I don't know how SRK's charm will work on the show. CLearly Big B made a huge impact. SRK will surely make an impact when the show returns, how long the impact lasts is a question will be anwsered as time moves on.

I don't know about Zee but Sony need to pull thier socks up if they have a chance of maintaining thier position. I feel they have failed to market thier shows properly and even if they were to bring back II3 I don't feel it will make thier ratins any better if they can't market the show in a unique manner.
def srk will make a new impact fo sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i hope Aisa Des Hai Mera does not go off air.
SRK should stick to his monopoly havoc in tellywood. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• I like him alot but at the same time I also think Aisa Des hai mera is unfairly being sidelined because of this.
😊 i love the king khan! however..
πŸ˜† but would much prefer to watch kasamh se though..
SRK will definately be big time competition. Its King Khan, Badshah of Bollywood we are talking bout. I still cant watch it cuz i dont have Star but if i did i wud definately watch. Till i get Star, I will be watching Kasamh Se on Zee. 😳
I hope he lives up to all this hype and does a decent job of hosting the show.
well...i guess it wud impact them alot...but i think KB3 wiv SRK will be kl 😳

Rachna πŸ˜ƒ