TSMSPfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Two days back had a chat with friend about contraceptives suddenly start thinking about our kannum as all our road ends in kannum. After all these trauma one day in the game of life kannum will be happy together!! married!! That time what will be their stand regarding this?? We know Uma will be like Eswar ka Prasaddd!!! (imagine that devine tone) but Kanak is new age girl May wants to plan their baby that time what will be their arguments I started laughing and everybody looked me like asylum escape then only realised I was waiting in the signal... me and my kannum madness... but Friends please post your thoughts too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iceblue thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear dreamy friend , 
So funny!🤣
 Over the risk of sounding raunchy what exactly is the reference of eshwar ka prasad too? 
Uma will never be okay with contraceptives, ...never! But maybe after the whole truth is revealed and Uma is drowning in guilt maybe he might just say yes to whatever kanak wants. I've learned the only way to control men is through guilt. Sadly, talking to their conscience or convincing them with logic hardly works. 
Edited by Iceblue - 6 years ago
ziah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iceblue

Dear dreamy friend ,

So funny!🤣
Over the risk of sounding raunchy what exactly is the reference of eshwar ka prasad too?
Uma will never be okay with contraceptives, ...never! But maybe after the whole truth is reveled and Uma is drowning in guilt maybe he might just say yes to whatever kanak wants. I've learned the only way to control men is through guilt. Sadly, talking to their conscience or convincing them with logic hardly works.

🤣 this topic is way too funny! Now, you're so right about this Uma might just give in and yes men are like that from my experience too.
savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TSMSPfan

Two days back had a chat with friend about contraceptives suddenly start thinking about our kannum as all our road ends in kannum. After all these trauma one day in the game of life kannum will be happy together!! married!! That time what will be their stand regarding this?? We know Uma will be like Eswar ka Prasaddd!!! (imagine that devine tone) but Kanak is new age girl May wants to plan their baby that time what will be their arguments I started laughing and everybody looked me like asylum escape then only realised I was waiting in the signal... me and my kannum madness... but Friends please post your thoughts too

So are we saying in Toshniwal family without said contraception uma n saras only, similarly shiv n Suman only? If no contraception at least 10 siblings would be there?
SooSan thumbnail
Uma would never allow the use of contraceptives, goes against everything he believes in. There are other ways of child prevention, which are natural , but more risky.
  Looks like he may well have a cricket team in the future.😊
hindifan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh, girls, I like how you are projecting  Kanum story over many years ðŸ˜Š
I won't mind they have a numerous and happy family, Uma is reach enough to raise and educate many children and they also have good gene ðŸ˜‰
SooSan thumbnail
Anyway we do not need to worry about this yet as they will not sleep with each other for at least another 4 years should the show last that long😭
savithp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Parmeen

Anyway we do not need to worry about this yet as they will not sleep with each other for at least another 4 years should the show last that long😭

Agree, Our Cvs are not allowing Uma and Kanak to enjoy holy matrimony ðŸ˜­
ziah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: savithp

Agree, Our Cvs are not allowing Uma and Kanak to enjoy holy matrimony😭

I always feel that this is so weird, why in Indian soaps couples wait so long? What is the intention behind this? Is there any truth to this, do people actually wait even after marriage? That long?
AVRfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TSMSPfan great post dear. I've been having a great time reading all comments n ðŸ¤£
But gotta agree with you eeshwar ka prasad! Uma will be so against any contraceptives. He'll go natural way...hmmm just imagine that scene in my mind...😆 can you too?