Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

is it just me, or did anyone else feel Hina made a very sada hua face while greeting Sunny when she entered the BB house? 

It is not her fault,  her face is permanent like this only
beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BB is at fault.  They should ask her before sending anyone.  She needs to vet whether they meet her class or not.  Waise bhi bechari is having to live with so many low class creatures.  Must be so hard for her.๐Ÿ˜†
imLoveAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, do many of us noticed it but thought we are over thinking. Well so many people can't be wrong.. 
Hina ka face was like majburi main hug kar  rahi hai 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what is with her. Was her mood off? I don't know. Kapil who is arguable one of the biggest TV star in this time and Sunny who could overcome all her career choices (as per our society) to become a respected actor, she was behaving in such a weird manner.

During Kapil's visit I was like OK maybe she is a bit off because at one point of time Shilpa was approached for Kapil Sharma Show and someone who knows Shilpa from outside is coming, but yesterday it was too much.
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes... I noticed that too..kaisi Hai ye Hina yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
sunny us ke class ke nahi ha 
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I did notice, and I didn't think I was overthinking it ๐Ÿ˜† - whatever the reason, kisiko gale lagake aisa face kyu banana? Toh phir mat hi lago gale - if you're going to be stuck up, do it all the way. Hina comes across so superficial and lacking in grace when she does stuff like this. She often makes valid points on the show, and on occasion even displays the ability to differentiate between right and wrong without bias, but her arrogance and delusions are on another level.
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beebutterfly

BB is at fault.  They should ask her before sending anyone.  She needs to vet whether they meet her class or not.  Waise bhi bechari is having to live with so many low class creatures.  Must be so hard for her.๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh mara sixer๐Ÿ˜†
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she was sitting with a sada hua face the entire evening. probably was jealous that spotlight is always on shilpa
nitai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pure episode me in uska chehra utra huwa tha.. Wonder why?!