Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nittygritty1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I am so intrigued by this story and characters
and it seems like Asfi is intrigued by beautiful Zubi...

Asfi ko kuch kuch hota hay 😆

DeewaniMastaani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nittygritty1

I am so intrigued by this story and characters

and it seems like Asfi is intrigued by beautiful Zubi...

Asfi ko kuch kuch hota hay 😆

Yass. In my eyes they are soulmates for me. And even though they are committed to someone else or if one is not ready to take a leap at love again... unki soyi hui feelings ek dusre ke liye zaroor jaag jaati hain. ❤️
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!! 
Loved it..

Originally posted by: arshifansiri

Nice update!! 

Loved it..

Thanks! 😳
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow lovely story, 👏  Looking forward to next update..
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow lovely story, 👏  Looking forward to next update..

Thank you so much! 😳
Chapter 4 - Sukoon (Peace)

A/N: Hey Asfians! So so happy that you guys are looking forward to this story. I have decided one thing that come what may hell hath or fire Wednesday updates are going to be regular so as to keep the YKS tradition alive. What do you think? Please silent readers, speak up and voice your opinions in the comment section and do vote if you liked it. It doesn't take more than a tap of your finger, now does it? 

Okaay then. Presenting you the fourth chapter.

Ta-Da!  

Zubiya removed herself from the bed and slowly walked towards her luggage which she found neatly kept at the foot of the bed. She chose a simple pink and off-white colored suit and headed off to the washroom.

After completing her shower, she stepped out of the washroom to find the bed made, the pillows and quilt neatly kept aside.

She walked to the dressing table and stood in front of it and gazed at her own reflection.

She realized she looked relaxed.

After getting everything off her chest and coming into terms that she had someone who had her back was... the feeling was totally unexplainable. 

She thanked her mother and especially Allah for being with her when she had none.

After deeming her appearance presentable, she walked out the room and slowly towards the room from which she could hear the sound of people conversing.

She nervously walked into the room to find everyone seated except for Asfandyar.

"Come, Zubiya. Sit, please." Usman said as Zubiya walked towards them.

"Jee." Zubiya said as she sat next to Gaiti, who welcomed with another bright smile of hers.

Zubiya smiled back. She noticed Daniyal, donned up in a black suit with a briefcase by his side.

Gaiti put 4 slices of bread on her plate along with a couple of omelets. Zubiya tried to stop her  from giving her more, but it as if her words fell on deaf ears.

"Zubiya, don't object. You need some food in you. You have become really weak. You need some protein to boost you up." Gaiti said sternly.

Zubiya quietened, and looked down pouting slightly as she mumbled softly, "You are instructing me as if you are a specialized nutritionist.."

Usman, Lubna, Daniyal and Gaiti stared at her for a minute before erupting in laughter. Gaiti held onto the table as she tried to control her laughter as Zubiya stared at them confusedly.

"What is so funny? Good morning, everyone." Asfandyar greeted everyone as he came and sat on the chair across from Zubiya. He picked up an apple from the fruit basket kept in front of him and started munching on it while looking at them expectantly, waiting for them to explain.

"Zubiya here, correctly guessed on my profession." Gaiti explained as she laughed some more at Zubiya's surprised expression.

Asfandyar looked over at Zubiya and noticed she seemed more relaxed than he has ever seen her.

Zubiya suddenly looked up and her eyes locked with those of Asfandyar's and both quickly looked away, feeling awkward.

After the breakfast, Usman had asked Zubiya to accompany him to his office. He said that there was something very important he needed to discuss with her.

Zubiya nervously followed Usman uncle. She had a million thoughts running through her head. Maybe this was all a dream. It can't all be true... right? How can these people who were mere strangers to her just a day ago take her in as if she was someone they knew for years? Her father had always treated his own family members with suspicion and rudeness and here these people were treating her as their own. No one can be this good in this world.

Usman led Zubiya to his study room where he told her to take a seat as he sat across from her behind the table.

Zubiya nervously twisted her hand around her dupatta as she looked around the study room that were filled with various law books and some medical ones.

"Zubiya." Usman softly called out to her bringing her out of her thoughts.

Zubiya nervously gazed at Usman uncle, as she waited for him to speak first.

"Do you want to continue your education?" Usman asked her.

"Jee? Yes... but how- I mean, how can I continue... how will I pay for my fees?" Zubiya asked tearfully, almost crying as she thought about having to sacrifice her education.

"You don't have to worry about the fees. That will be taken care. I am glad that you're willing to continue your studies." Usman said, giving her a proud smile. 

Zubiya stared at him confusedly and finally asked, "Why- why shouldn't I be worried about the fees? I am sorry, Ma-Mamo.. but I can't ask you for any sort of money. Please. You let me stay here for a night... I am really grateful for that. I don't want to become any sort of a burden on you and your family- " 

"Zubiya! I already told you once and I am telling you again that you are in no form a burden on us and you will never be. Ma-talat was my friend, my sister.. How can I not consider her daughter as my family? I know I haven't contacted you all these years in fear of what your father will do... but now I just can't turn a blind eye on you! I can't and I will not. And to rest your worries.. there is another thing you should know. Your mother had opened a bank account almost just after her marriage i.e., 25 years ago.. for you and Rehan. I am not sure if she mentioned it to you.. but she was really talented in dress designing. She used to send them to me along with her letters and some money she had saved up to sell them to designers and put the money received from selling them in the bank account she opened for you. I have no idea what had caused to make her take such decision but I think when she was pregnant for the first time she feared if she had a daughter, your father would treat them unfairly. And as the years passed after she had Rehan and you.. she named you as the sole owner of the account. I think that was the best decision she had made. The last time I checked, with the amount in your account you can finish your college and also finish your extra studies if you wish to. You will be able to purchase an apartment for yourself if you want to but I won't give you the permission for that. As long as you are not considering going abroad or out of the city you will live in my house. Okay? And I don't want no for an answer." Usman finished speaking and waited patiently for Zubiya to speak.

"I can't believe, Ammi has..." Zubiya whispered as she shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't believe that all her wishes have been already granted. All thanks to her Ammi and Allah. She still couldn't grasp at the reality and felt like this was all a dream. And she would soon wake from her sleep.

But as seconds passed and seconds turned into minutes, looking up to see Usman uncle patiently waiting for her to come into terms with everything... that all this was real.

After months of feeling constantly agitated and depressed she finally felt at peace. 

Finally.

P.S: Okay. And here we stop for tonight. Thank you so much and love to all of you who have given my story a thumbs up and shown your keen interest on how the story goes via your comments.

So, dontcha forget to like and comment if you liked the chapter.

Ciao. Love!  ❤️ ❤️❤️
tasnimrodela thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally her prayers are answered..it felt good to see Asfandyar's family accepting Zubiya as their own family member..she definitely made the right decision...I'm really happy that an orphan (her brother isn't her family anymore) got a family..she'll be studying again..yippie..
Though I'm yet to catch up YKS, I'm loving this..it's making me more interesting in watching the show...thanks for the pm..

Originally posted by: tasnimrodela

Finally her prayers are answered..it felt good to see Asfandyar's family accepting Zubiya as their own family member..she definitely made the right decision...I'm really happy that an orphan (her brother isn't her family anymore) got a family..she'll be studying again..yippie..
Though I'm yet to catch up YKS, I'm loving this..it's making me more interesting in watching the show...thanks for the pm..

You're welcome! 😳
Edited by DeewaniMastaani - 6 years ago
Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Another beautiful update! I loved the way you brought in Zubiya's mother's savings, it shows her to be a strong, steadfast woman. Hats off to you on being able to update so fast! Keep up the good work :)