Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: poojasidd123

I hope not. Even though, it's entirely her decision what she wants to do in the future, but for once I wish she would set an example and become a doctor and contribute to social causes and prove that not all international beauty pageant title holders from India ventures into Bollywood. I would like to see her breaking that trend.

Pooja,
I second your thoughts..

Miss world has come full circle for India. 

1966 Title holder Reita Faria was also a Medical Sudent who went back completing her  studies and took up practicing medicine.

Hope Manushi, a Med student also follows her footsteps and once her Miss World prioities are fulfilled, she goes back to study medicine.

No offence meant to Modelling or Acting profession
😃

Edited by KRISGEET - 6 years ago
KRISGEET thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Manushi for getting the Crown back to India. Her reply was just awesome. 
In the times when one expected the profession of Doctors to be recognized and rewarded, she is the first person to bring it out to public the important role played by mothers. In most of cases mothers are unrewarded and unappreciated. Just loved the way in which she spoke about Mother being her mentor.

Wishing all the best for a glorious future for her
Rise.From.Ashes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KRISGEET

Pooja,
I second your thoughts..

Miss world has come full circle for India. 

1966 Title holder Reita Faria was also a Medical Sudent who went back completing her  studies and took up practicing medicine.

Hope Manushi, a Med student also follows her footsteps and once her Miss World prioities are fulfilled, she goes back to study medicine.

No offence meant to Modelling or Acting profession
😃

She said earlier that bollywood isnt the only proffession available and she adores Reita Faria who went back to being a Doc after her i year reign was over. I hope she lives upto her words after crowning too.
Rise.From.Ashes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations 4 continuing Indian Miss World Legacy!!
priya185 thumbnail
i think she likes dancing so may go bollywood