RiKara FF ~ Girl Friday Thread 2 added - Page 92

Posted: 6 years ago
Just read the last few chapters in one go, and I've decided that this is my favorite rikara story!!!
Lovvved the hospital scene with O helping Ri holding the baby! Jealous Ri was awesome! O calling her "my girl" πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Loved How O ran to her house as soon as rishab called, and they cleared the misunderstanding with a conversation!! The cheek kiss was too cute!! And Omkara's reaction to that was epic!
Looking forward to the rest of the story!!

I wish the makers could cast shrenal in this story!! It would be such a treat to watch
I totally understand how you feel.

Personally I want Om to take the lead now. Nice and slow while Gauri tries to figure out what's happening. Little gestures on his part.

Or Gauri ignoring him and Om asking about the secret boyfriend.. JealousKara.
Thank you all for suggestions

Working on update
Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 6 years ago
Take a break dear..everything will be fine...we will be waiting...jealous rikara will be more cute
Just hope I am not late and you can incorporate it somewhere. 
I want To to get drunk. Om handles her and then she blurts out her feelings and she kisses him on lips and passed out. Next day Om who is shocked asks her if she remembers anything and well she doesn't and now Om has to handle his feelings and he also starts observing how Gauri drools over him and stares at him sometime.

Also I want Om to tell this to shivru and they should tease him and Rudra should even drop hints to Ri about Om knowing something and teasing them
Tears is a girls Brahmastra,once again proved by GKSπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...OSO was so concerned and totally bechaine.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,just one word from rishab, and he literally flew to her..and their hug and kiss was so spontaneous that it felt very natural...I really loved the underlying trust and understanding between them..Om is totally the husband material(I definitely not agree with Ri here on Om being a one night stand material not being a bf material..if Om is not a bf material then I dnt know who isπŸ˜†)
I dnt want them to confess now...let their feelings grow subconsciously on one side, Gouri becoming not at all afraid of Om, Gouri doing childish pranks on Om, Ruri masti,then may be Anika-Gouri going somewhere, then oberois loosing info about their whereabouts for few hours, everyone worried for Aniri safety, Om more worried about Gouri than Anika and questioning his feelings... actually I am in the mood of something light hearted...
I wd love some weird scenes like, Gouri getting periods, not taken precautions, Om have to go n buy her sanitary pads and painkillers..their awkwardness with each other, Om getting awkward about shopping it...it will be funny and also help to build a strong comfort level between them.

Edited by Cute-over-Hot - 6 years ago
Originally posted by gayatri512

Just hope I am not late and you can incorporate it somewhere. 
I want To to get drunk. Om handles her and then she blurts out her feelings and she kisses him on lips and passed out. Next day Om who is shocked asks her if she remembers anything and well she doesn't and now Om has to handle his feelings and he also starts observing how Gauri drools over him and stares at him sometime.

Also I want Om to tell this to shivru and they should tease him and Rudra should even drop hints to Ri about Om knowing something and teasing them
That's a nice idea..I really liked it..πŸ‘

removed

Edited by Ms.Lizzie - 4 years ago
Wow !  Amazing update... Om is really churning out his brains thinking about his feelings for Gauri and the confusion which exist.. I am sure Gauri will also  go through the same situation whether to go ahead with other job or stay with artistkara...
There inner turmoil will make them realize the feelings for each other...

I am excited for your next updates and how the things unfold between these two...
Originally posted by Ishqfeel

Wow !  Amazing update... Om is really churning out his brains thinking about his feelings for Gauri and the confusion which exist.. I am sure Gauri will also  go through the same situation whether to go ahead with other job or stay with artistkara...
There inner turmoil will make them realize the feelings for each other...

I am excited for your next updates and how the things unfold between these two...

Thank you

They both are in crucial situation... But sure will realize their feelings